General Discussion

Monaco Boss Weekly Challenge

HuacanachaHuacanacha Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
The other thread was overwhelmed by the Cypher mystery. Let’s post weekly challenge stuff here. It looks like being a prize car for each tier. Very nice!

Bonus for French cars and look what we have for the first prize... the ultimate Common collectors item, the mighty off roading Mehari!


«13

Comments

  • RawelRawel Member Posts: 379 ✭✭✭
    second zone is 10k cash, not a car
  • DannyDanny Member Posts: 341 ✭✭✭
    10k cash for 2nd tier...
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh NOOOoooooo. Beware the first level. Looks like this is what the “I like things that come in 5s” means!


  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Squadala said:
    Oh for the love of GOD! I need that Datsun. I am sick of never able to win against anybody else who have it. I swear to God, it the last round of this challenge turns out to be impossible to win, i am never spending another cent on this game and probably deleting it for good.
    wait... some other cars have been changed to off-road tyres as well
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 12
    I have a Datsun but tuned wrong. Loses on all races off road that i can tell, to the better tune. Just slightly better than useless so I must get this prize!
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The other thread was overwhelmed by the Cypher mystery.
    You're welcome :)
  • loxodromicloxodromic Member Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    The last round is five 12c, and you will be surprised if you using c350 4matic on wet track.

  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last round is five 12c, and you will be surprised if you using c350 4matic on wet track.

    Oh great  :o
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already beat this challenge...
  • wheat0rwheat0r Member Posts: 478 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    I already beat this challenge...
    You are so fast. But FAST is not a good feature for a man.  :p
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wheat0r said:
    TGPD said:
    I already beat this challenge...
    You are so fast. But FAST is not a good feature for a man.  :p
    I'm just bored.
  • KrasimirDimitrovKrasimirDimitrov Member Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    Cant they make it so players can choose different levels of difficulty? I guess for all forumers these prizes are nothing, I already have 3-4 datsuns... I personally prefer challenge to be hard, but to get atleast and A from time to time//
  • joel24joel24 Member Posts: 299 ✭✭✭
    The last round is five 12c, and you will be surprised if you using c350 4matic on wet track.

    ...and there goes my only chance of ever getting a datsun.
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joel24 said:
    The last round is five 12c, and you will be surprised if you using c350 4matic on wet track.

    ...and there goes my only chance of ever getting a datsun.
    Don't despair! He uses his 12C on the ice tracks as well! I used a 1982 Pathfinder to beat him ;)
  • ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle Member Posts: 46
    @TGPD any difficult rounds we should know of?
    What is the Prize for Round 20?
    and did you take screens of set 3 and 4 and 5?
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Member Posts: 378 ✭✭✭
    Is there a ceramic at 20?
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TGPD any difficult rounds we should know of?
    What is the Prize for Round 20?
    and did you take screens of set 3 and 4 and 5?
    No. Only 25 where there's all 12c's. THe prize for 20 is a ceramic.
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 362 ✭✭✭
    I got yesterday my 3rd datsun from ceramic... This will be the 4th! How many datsun do you think may be usefull? I'm going for 2, both tuned 303. I don't think that I'll ever need more than 2...
  • NemezNemez Member Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    I got yesterday my 3rd datsun from ceramic... This will be the 4th! How many datsun do you think may be usefull? I'm going for 2, both tuned 303. I don't think that I'll ever need more than 2...
    033 aint bad either. Wins slalom, g force and a couple more against 303
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 362 ✭✭✭
    Nemez said:
    rei348 said:
    I got yesterday my 3rd datsun from ceramic... This will be the 4th! How many datsun do you think may be usefull? I'm going for 2, both tuned 303. I don't think that I'll ever need more than 2...
    033 aint bad either. Wins slalom, g force and a couple more against 303
    Interesting... On any surface? Maybe a 3rd datsun then... 303, 303 and 033... 
  • degoodegoo Member Posts: 27
    TGPD said:
    joel24 said:
    The last round is five 12c, and you will be surprised if you using c350 4matic on wet track.

    ...and there goes my only chance of ever getting a datsun.
    Don't despair! He uses his 12C on the ice tracks as well! I used a 1982 Pathfinder to beat him ;)
    And what about beating in wet? Does the Mercedes CLS 400 the work?
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭✭✭
    degoo said:
    TGPD said:
    joel24 said:
    The last round is five 12c, and you will be surprised if you using c350 4matic on wet track.

    ...and there goes my only chance of ever getting a datsun.
    Don't despair! He uses his 12C on the ice tracks as well! I used a 1982 Pathfinder to beat him ;)
    And what about beating in wet? Does the Mercedes CLS 400 the work?
    I didn't try. He has to lose 250 points in the last round. All you have to do is to gain points.
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 828 ✭✭✭✭
    wheat0r said:
    TGPD said:
    I already beat this challenge...
    You are so fast. But FAST is not a good feature for a man.  :p
    He still needs some couple of Years to grow up.... maybe to a man  ;)
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    wheat0r said:
    TGPD said:
    I already beat this challenge...
    You are so fast. But FAST is not a good feature for a man.  :p
    He still needs some couple of Years to grow up.... maybe to a man  ;)
    yeah... a bit impatient... but I guess it's quite common for my age ;)
  • degoodegoo Member Posts: 27
    Holly Crist!! how hard is to beat the five 12C.... until I realized the trick!! Nice Hutch!!!
  • wheat0rwheat0r Member Posts: 478 ✭✭✭
    degoo said:
    Holly Crist!! how hard is to beat the five 12C.... until I realized the trick!! Nice Hutch!!!
    12C cannot finish snow twisted road. So what you need to do is tied in first 4 rounds and beat the last 12C using a rubbish off-road car. 
  • degoodegoo Member Posts: 27
    wheat0r said:
    degoo said:
    Holly Crist!! how hard is to beat the five 12C.... until I realized the trick!! Nice Hutch!!!
    12C cannot finish snow twisted road. So what you need to do is tied in first 4 rounds and beat the last 12C using a rubbish off-road car. 
    Yeah but I only can win with my 12C, other 3 I loss... the trick is the rubbish off-road!!!!!
  • degoodegoo Member Posts: 27
    degoo said:
    wheat0r said:
    degoo said:
    Holly Crist!! how hard is to beat the five 12C.... until I realized the trick!! Nice Hutch!!!
    12C cannot finish snow twisted road. So what you need to do is tied in first 4 rounds and beat the last 12C using a rubbish off-road car. 
    Yeah but I only can win with my 12C, other 3 I loss... the trick is the rubbish off-road!!!!!
    I mean, you can do winning one, loss other tree and win the ice one with the help of some rubbish special car!!
«13
Sign In or Register to comment.