General Discussion

Rubish S class cars

CharlieRCharlieR Member Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
I feel sad for my S cars... i even started wondering what is worse - not get an S or get S like mine... 
 
«134567

Comments

  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Member Posts: 430 ✭✭✭
    Both Porsche Panamera's (RQ 27 and 28) are the worst S class cars.
  • CharlieRCharlieR Member Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    Both Porsche Panamera's (RQ 27 and 28) are the worst S class cars.
    They are medium ride height and that is a lot compared to my ****.
  • funbreakefunbreake Member Posts: 73 ✭✭
    Both Porsche Panamera's (RQ 27 and 28) are the worst S class cars.
    You are right 
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 828 ✭✭✭✭
    The Targa is ok, for Convertable Events... had 2 already, but both sold...

    The Lotus was good for last event... but now... not any more i think.
    The Jaguar is very good for 90s events !

    The Mercs i had 3 different, also one of yours, sold them all...

    So i would consider selling the Mercs, the lotus i would keep.
    But also depends on your rest of the garage. Seems you only S's so you should keep them all.
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 828 ✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Gotta ask - why did you put 3 upgrades on your merc and not 12C? My heart aches for those wasted A classes...
    maybe Merc event? ... but even there i would have spend it more on the 12C for long play terms.

  • CometDanCometDan Member Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've fully upgraded one of those Mercs, it does well in certain events for sure.
  • Olli8888Olli8888 Member Posts: 505 ✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    The Targa is ok, for Convertable Events... had 2 already, but both sold...

    The Lotus was good for last event... but now... not any more i think.
    The Jaguar is very good for 90s events !

    The Mercs i had 3 different, also one of yours, sold them all...

    So i would consider selling the Mercs, the lotus i would keep.
    But also depends on your rest of the garage. Seems you only S's so you should keep them all.
    Wich Lotus?
  • wheat0rwheat0r Member Posts: 484 ✭✭✭
    Definitely R8 Spyder!
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭✭✭


    My MC12 only has a 38% win ratio 
  • CharlieRCharlieR Member Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:


    My MC12 only has a 38% win ratio 
    WOW - that was unexpected!!! My opinion about Targa  4s went up. 
  • CharlieRCharlieR Member Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Gotta ask - why did you put 3 upgrades on your merc and not 12C? My heart aches for those wasted A classes...
    Mac is at 1.3 2.3. 2.3 - updating this as well, but Merc - i can't really explain that, i just feel unexplainable desire to max it out, will be 3.0 / 98 i guess at 2.3 / 3.3 / 3.3 
  • CharlieRCharlieR Member Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    Olli8888 said:
    ZotZe said:
    The Targa is ok, for Convertable Events... had 2 already, but both sold...

    The Lotus was good for last event... but now... not any more i think.
    The Jaguar is very good for 90s events !

    The Mercs i had 3 different, also one of yours, sold them all...

    So i would consider selling the Mercs, the lotus i would keep.
    But also depends on your rest of the garage. Seems you only S's so you should keep them all.
    Wich Lotus?
    :) :) :) :) ZotZe is stuck in Lotus event - lotus everywhere. I guess he ment Jag. 
  • Olli8888Olli8888 Member Posts: 505 ✭✭✭
    CharlieR said:
    Olli8888 said:
    ZotZe said:
    The Targa is ok, for Convertable Events... had 2 already, but both sold...

    The Lotus was good for last event... but now... not any more i think.
    The Jaguar is very good for 90s events !

    The Mercs i had 3 different, also one of yours, sold them all...

    So i would consider selling the Mercs, the lotus i would keep.
    But also depends on your rest of the garage. Seems you only S's so you should keep them all.
    Wich Lotus?
    :) :) :) :) ZotZe is stuck in Lotus event - lotus everywhere. I guess he ment Jag. 
    He didnt say something about the corvette, so i think he ment this one ;)
  • AntounAntoun Member Posts: 615 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 26
    @Olli8888 : I think you are right, he ment the Corvette, pretty sure of that
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd keep the Targa just for it's looks. The corvette should be kept as it is one of the best American cars around.
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The tagra ain't no 911 turbo. .. but if you ain't got one it's the next best thing 
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 737 ✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:


    My MC12 only has a 38% win ratio 
    Guessing the 12C is in your smarfing hand?!
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    Mmm... Is funny to read about people ranting for their "useless" S cars when, after more than 6 months playing, your only S is the 12C...
    Keep them all! And enjoy your collection
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    bobdylan said:


    My MC12 only has a 38% win ratio 
    Guessing the 12C is in your smarfing hand?!
    Mc12 121 and staying that way for ever lol 
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought you were talking about the Maserati MC Hammer, lost my mind there...
    Image result for maserati mc12
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you reckons hutch already has Ferrari and mazza boxed off but is holding them back 
  • CharlieRCharlieR Member Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    Mmm... Is funny to read about people ranting for their "useless" S cars when, after more than 6 months playing, your only S is the 12C...
    Keep them all! And enjoy your collection
    that was the point of a post - those cars don't bring much value but take up garage space... so what is better- have none or have something like that
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you sell even the worse S class some point you will regret it 
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 472 ✭✭✭
    Gotta say the Ford gt is a waste of space. The white one not the blue one.
    Was always in my lineup before they lowered the ride height. RIP medium height GT.
  • CharlieRCharlieR Member Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    If you sell even the worse S class some point you will regret it 
    oh, come on.... i just sold SLS GT
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha I sold the sls roadster that sucks even worse . 
    But sure enough a event came alone and that one car would of been me winning it (crys uncontrollably) 
  • wheat0rwheat0r Member Posts: 484 ✭✭✭
    CharlieR said:
    bobdylan said:
    If you sell even the worse S class some point you will regret it 
    oh, come on.... i just sold SLS GT
    Hutch will come up with many evil ideas on events limits to let you regret.  ;)
  • CharlieRCharlieR Member Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
     B) good thing i had 2 of them 
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bet the guy who takes the carbon first place has two off them .... and you will be 11th :)
«134567
Sign In or Register to comment.