Report a Bug

Will you please raise the upgrades too 15 or 20

DiggypitsDiggypits Member Posts: 2
My coworkers and i play Hill Dash very competitively. We really need more out of our vehicle's.  This would bring much more joy to a game that we are all at a standstill with. Please raise the upgrade limits.

Best Answer

Answers

• Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Hutch Staff Posts: 289 admin
    Hey Diggypits.  Thanks for the suggestion.  Do you all have GT/SX vehicles?  The upgrades for those vehicles are raised from the base levels - to a maximum of 12.  
    We didn't want to increase the upgrade level any further than that as we found it adversely affected the balancing of the game eg. overshooting jumps.
  • dgoncrazdgoncraz Member Posts: 2
    I agree with Diggypits. While I'm still working to max out the Beast SX1, once I do that, I don't know that I have anything left to accomplish.

Even if an SX2 only means that the max speed is a 13 and all other max levels are 12 then it is better than an SX1. An SX3 maxing out at Speed is 13, grip is 13, all other levels max at 12, it is better than an SX2, etc.

This challenges the player to know when to go all out, and when they need to know to slow down, as the car is too fast.

Challenge us!

Great Game! Thank you for your time!
  • cheetaspeedercheetaspeeder Member Posts: 204 ✭✭
    I can understand why Hutch Matt wants it to be not much more upgrades like that, but cant you guys change the tracks, Ive seen other early vids of different looking tracks.  It would be the same length with the same personal best, and just make the other car how he would do that course, I know it sounds a little complicated...just a thought
  • cheetaspeedercheetaspeeder Member Posts: 204 ✭✭
    Good thought, that does sound pretty tough, wait, I just thought of something, nah, it wont it wont work, lol
  • DiggypitsDiggypits Member Posts: 2
    Hey Diggypits.  Thanks for the suggestion.  Do you all have GT/SX vehicles?  The upgrades for those vehicles are raised from the base levels - to a maximum of 12.  
    We didn't want to increase the upgrade level any further than that as we found it adversely affected the balancing of the game eg. overshooting jumps.
    Yes we all have most cars maxed out at 12. Even a sx5 or 6.  Raceoff just isn't quite the same. You really have something great with Hilldash. We are extremely competitive at work playing this game. But most of the guys "at our shop" are not really feeling the hotwheels version.  Will you be updating hilldash anymore? Or will there be a sequel?  Thanks
  • Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Hutch Staff Posts: 553 admin
    Hi DiggyPits, did you take a look at the Elite Leaderboards yet? There should be some excellent competition for you there and some interesting new strategies.