General Discussion

Smurf appreciation thread, show yours!

Comments

• TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my legendary german smurf deck

has nobody seen so far anybody with 5 Porsche trophy cars?

eric... shih?
  • SubaruLover04SubaruLover04 Member Posts: 326 ✭✭✭✭
    Smurfers seem to know low rq cars pretty good, that's why I'm posting this here. I'm no expert on low rq cars but this thing looks pretty promising especially with high ride height, thoughts? 
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smurfers seem to know low rq cars pretty good, that's why I'm posting this here. I'm no expert on low rq cars but this thing looks pretty promising especially with high ride height, thoughts? 
    That's looks pretty strong...
  • SubaruLover04SubaruLover04 Member Posts: 326 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 8
    Here's some track times (all standing start) can someone else post some times of other good uncommons?
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's some track times (all standing start) can someone else post some times of other good uncommons?
    Pre-patch 
  • baestbaest Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    Could be the new lord of uncommon tarmac hillclimbs.
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Lovin this RX7 smurf

Hey @TGPD thats me there... glad someone got a kick out of it. And to think there is at least one more RX7 variant in red!
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need a LOVE button
  • samagoichisamagoichi Member Posts: 743 ✭✭✭✭
    @S3XY way too many! Probably 50 or so. Spent almost 300k buying plastics and upgrading common cars yesterday. But I did had way much more fun than if I had bought 300k worth of ceramics!
  • TheTruePwnzorTheTruePwnzor Member Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    @NinjaDesignz; I just entered the daily literally as it crossed over, and you already have 3 wins? Did you score, or get given those?  I return to the game after a couple of weeks, and they STILL seem to be getting at my main smurf bro! You must have ticked someone off.  >:)
    That's me in 4th. So many wins getting fed these days. Sigh. It's all one dude for me, guess who. 
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TheTruePwnzor; I didn't even realize that was your IG. We are always smurfing in the same daily. You getting wins again today from someone? 
    I'm almost always with you or binner. Or both. Yeah someone fed me like 3 wins off of the bat but instead of losing my patience I just started climbing right away. I hadnt really checked out this thread tbh but today I realized this is where the smarf talk is at. I guess it's partially my fault because my Smurf hand doesn't suck (or isn't awesome) enough. Ran out of space before update and choices had to be made.
    @TheTruePwnzor; I wouldn't put too much stock into blaming your choice of smurf hand. People are quitting out on you, not racing you. Read back a little and you will see that even optimal smurf hands are getting fed by the trolls. I just try to take note of who is near the wins when they start showing up. Generally, you will notice the same name(s) start to become very conspicuous.

The best time I've found to get subsequent screenshots catching them out is at the very beginning of the daily events. I don't mind so much if they only do it on the first set (for ArtSmarf purposes). It's when they do it every set that it becomes petty, and makes me vengful! lol.
    @AJTheCaveMan Thanks, my propensity is to always blame myself. Hindsight and all that jazz. I'm usually done with my quits in the first minute(gotta love being your own boss, I actually schedule myself a 10 minute break from 4:55 to 5:05) and by 5 minutes after the hour I'm sitting on wins. Guess if I pay attention in that small window I'll have a good idea who's doing it.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @AJTheCaveMan Thanks, my propensity is to always blame myself. Hindsight and all that jazz. I'm usually done with my quits in the first minute(gotta love being your own boss, I actually schedule myself a 10 minute break from 4:55 to 5:05) and by 5 minutes after the hour I'm sitting on wins. Guess if I pay attention in that small window I'll have a good idea who's doing it.
    I'm in there too. I'm Atharva Dixit 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same.  Steve Roshong.
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 721 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Same.  Steve Roshong.
    I was staying top on that screenshot. Someone gave me 2-3 wins. Coffee break
    edited October 11
    Yep, I've noticed that before with you @mazeoops.

Even one bad apple that gives wins after every set can accumulate carnage with everyone over a pretty short period of time. They will all become known soon enough, and we will have no choice but to push them up collectively like the others to protect the community harvest.
  • S3XYS3XY Member Posts: 184 ✭✭✭

Even one bad apple that gives wins after every set can accumulate carnage with everyone over a pretty short period of time. They will all become known soon enough, and we will have no choice but to push them up collectively like the others to protect the community harvest.
    Hey guys.. I think I did this a few times before, but not purposely to mess up.. Apologize.
    So if I quit without selecting an opponent, will my hand be registered? so someone else can race me on that trackset? I wasn't clear about this and thought only I race someone (there are couple times the only options are smurfers) so others can race me..
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S3XY said:

Hey guys.. I think I did this a few times before, but not purposely to mess up.. Apologize.
    So if I quit without selecting an opponent, will my hand be registered? so someone else can race me on that trackset? I wasn't clear about this and thought only I race someone (there are couple times the only options are smurfers) so others can race me..
    That is correct.  if you quit out of the race, without selecting an opponent, your hand will get randomly placed.
    @S3XY; Yep, Just load up your hand and quit out before choosing an opponent. It will place it back down for you in a random order.

And no worries, most of us have done that early on before we knew also. A lot of farmers will throw a few wins around because they arent sure if they have to place it.
  • lukec436lukec436 Member Posts: 81 ✭✭
    It really sucks how I'm never in a smurfing bracket :/ wish I could participate more in this. I usually try a Porsche smurf in the 5X German events
  • S3XYS3XY Member Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
  • GilTrucksGilTrucks Member Posts: 311 ✭✭✭
    S3XY said:

Welcome to the craziest party, where we are happy when we lose and the formation worse, is better. Wow
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im just waiting to have my 2 cvs pop up here