General Discussion

Smurf appreciation thread, show yours!

Comments

• AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to pin a little Smurf farming description in the OP. Would help a lot.
    Now someone else just write it!
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like rainbow smurthing 
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:

I always lead with the Mehari. So recogniseable as being slow. It's like a big sign that says, 'race me now, you'll win!'

Good idea. I still dont have one! Waah!
    I got my fingers crossed for you mate. I'm still looking for a beat. Fused one way back near the beginning. Rookie mistake
    edited April 26
    I tried white to black today with my limited pickings! Lots of cool ones in here! 

*Does someone more eloquent than myself want to write a Smurf/Smarf/Farming in Top Drives definition so I can pin in to the top for the new lurkers? 

Much appreciated. 
    Smurf: intentionally play a weak hand to lose points.

Smarf: intentionally play a weak hand that mostly loses, but beats smurfers.

Farm: obtain 3-star wins to clear prizeboards. 

Smarf is also the reverse of farms. Quite apt.
    @RobGripes: Thanks mate, its in the OP. That will be a big help for potential new farmers.
    Nice work! Always keen to help the newer players. We need more smurfers!
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    That we do
    @bullet_splatter: Is this you? Or an imposter?!! Couldn't help but notice this sexy 356 parade that you were looking to complete the day before!
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Member Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    @bullet_splatter: Is this you? Or an imposter?!! Couldn't help but notice this sexy 356 parade that you were looking to complete the day before!
    That’d be me. I’m hoping to complete a hand of plain Jane 356’s instead of these speedsters, simply because they have worse stats, lol. 
  • lukec436lukec436 Member Posts: 81 ✭✭
    TreyWelsh said:
    lukec436 said:
    I did smurfing a bit back in the day with a full hand of classic porsches, but I don't see any reasons for doing it nowadays. Could you guys fill me in on your reasons for doing it?
    Easy three star wins for farming gold and cash ;)
    Ah, I gotcha! Makes sense
    @mikes: Apologies, I just gave you two wins without paying attention to the name to lower my Smurf RQ hand. I smoked too many 'cigarettes' apparently.. I always try to give Forum Smurf losses equally. <3
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mikes: Apologies, I just gave you two wins without paying attention to the name to lower my Smurf RQ hand. I smoked too many 'cigarettes' apparently.. I always try to give Forum Smurf losses equally. <3
    No worries. I’m actually going to head north and see how the off-road hands stack up. 
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 1
    I'm actually in a two person group with @TomTurbo I think, beat me all you want!

• TomTurboTomTurbo Member Posts: 979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 1
    I'm actually in a two person group with @TomTurbo I think, beat me all you want!

Nooooo, go away!!!! This is MY bracket!! Buy your own one!!  :D
    Lmao. I feel so lonely in todays daily without my boy @Destroyer2k11999! Was wondering where you went!
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I may have been placed into a higher tier group @AJtheCaveman ; :/ on another note you know you've got smurf on lock when you can still smurf while being the only player in the lobby  :D
    I think I may have been placed into a higher tier group @AJtheCaveman ; :/ on another note you know you've got smurf on lock when you can still smurf while being the only player in the lobby  :D
    Totally agree!

You both moved up? Rude!
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 9
    my favorit smurfing cars

it mind pay off more than winning. has anyone done the math?
    Post edited by hillclimber on
    Hey @bullet_splatter, quit giving me wins  :D. @samagoichi is just farming away here. 
    mikes said:
    Hey @bullet_splatter, quit giving me wins  :D. @samagoichi is just farming away here. 
    Haha, total accident. My bad. 
  • samagoichisamagoichi Member Posts: 743 ✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    And I soon gonna join you with my smurf hand. Miry Ortiz just arrived in our daily  :|
  • tichoblintichoblin Member Posts: 792 ✭✭✭✭
    @TomTurbo it’s a pleasure to smurf with you again:) love your hand
    I have an idea for small bracket smurfing, when there is just a few of us in a daily (2 or 3).

• When going through the four track sets the first time around, but two smurf hands out and two good hands out.
    • When playing, always run with your good hand. If the track set appears where you're using your good hand, play and win. If one of your smurf track sets shows up, simply quit.
    • This way two or more people can smurf off each other without escalating hands.
    • If your second to join, see which hands your forum friend is running competitively and which ones are smurf hands and do the opposite.
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 828 ✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Great smurfing today, @ZotZe showing off as usual...

Nice someone recognized those ones... I like mikas smurf hands always, i think he has also a setup with cars Pictures of the Front only. Looks cool too
  • mikasamikasa Member Posts: 89 ✭✭✭
    edited May 9
    ZotZe said:
    TD01055 said:
    Great smurfing today, @ZotZe showing off as usual...

Nice someone recognized those ones... I like mikas smurf hands always, i think he has also a setup with cars Pictures of the Front only. Looks cool too
    Thanks guys, and I would like to improve my "front pictures" lineup with some Paganis :)
  • DabigpDabigp Member Posts: 278 ✭✭✭
    Another nice smurfing hand from mika, gringos🤣🤣👍