Comments

• mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FCA van wars! 
  • MartyoMartyo Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    I like my cars smol and japenese
    Gonna start working on this deck
    Hey @SubaruLover04
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In here with the mad crew! @binner @NinjaDesignz @TheTruePwnzor smurfing the prelims: I need some love boys! Don't forget my name shows up as TD05414.

Even smurfing at a 3-2 ratio isnt enough to keep me down without quiting on heaps more, for some reason.. I've changed my smurf hand a few times and I'm hoping it's showing up correctly TBH. 

Also, are you guys planning on moving up at any certain time, so i can know when i should start to avoid you?
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In here with the mad crew! @binner @NinjaDesignz @TheTruePwnzor smurfing the prelims: I need some love boys! Don't forget my name shows up as TD05414.

Even smurfing at a 3-2 ratio isnt enough to keep me down without quiting on heaps more, for some reason.. I've changed my smurf hand a few times and I'm hoping it's showing up correctly TBH. 

Also, are you guys planning on moving up at any certain time, so i can know when i should start to avoid you?
    My hand is trash so probably not
    I'll probably do the same @NinjaDesignz. We can two player the beatdown like old days if need be!
  • baestbaest Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:h
    That's close to my smurf hand. Just need 2 more carols.

A Caroline, if you will.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 256 ✭✭✭
    baest said:
    Blue2moro said:h
    That's close to my smurf hand. Just need 2 more carols.

A Caroline, if you will.
    Great timing. I literally just pulled my 5th Carol. Now I'm ready for Christmas!  :D

• binnerbinner Member Posts: 207 ✭✭✭

My hand is trash so probably not
    Definietly won’t be climbing up either, also I wish that name glitch was fixed. I can never remember what names are showing up as. But I’ll try take note of yours since you’re often smarfing with us
  • TheTruePwnzorTheTruePwnzor Member Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    I've got a steaming pile for a hand so I'll be right down there with you guys for the duration. Sorry if I didn't leave a Smurf up a couple times, it's been one of those weeks where I do nothing right.
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gotta say bye smurfing for some time

Thats no good @Huskic69. I might actually miss you! I hope it's a voluntary break and you're all good?

@TheTruePwnzor & @binner; I know the name bug showing me as TD# half the time is a pain. But me being TopDrives05414 is really easy to pick out and remember IG if you just shorten it to the last 3, and remember me as TD414. 

Thats how I always pick out  @Destroyer2k11999 IG so easily. I just remember him as 720. I remember the entire # now just from seeing it so much, but I only ever needed 720 for ages. It's better to remember 4, or all of the numbers, but I haven't yet crossed paths with two users in my region who shared the same last 3 I was looking for.

Ofcourse, I am the single exception to my own rule, because I've had a bloody doppelganger account pop up recently that shares my exact TD# somehow (Witchcraft).. 
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Member Posts: 102 ✭✭
    Does anybody know which are the trophy gain/loss values of each event category cpmbined with each tier finished in?

For example i lost 100 trophies when i ended up in last tier in GTR prelims (tier5).
    Also gained 50 trophies for finishing in tier1 in Tokyo Twist.

Those numeric values would be very handy for people who want to control trophies through smurfing (like me).

So anyone have any info on this?
  • samagoichisamagoichi Member Posts: 743 ✭✭✭✭
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 256 ✭✭✭
    These are my smurfing hands I work through on most dailies.

But you can beat me 😥
    The minivan has become a very popular smurf ride. I love it.
    Anzatoro said:
    Does anybody know which are the trophy gain/loss values of each event category cpmbined with each tier finished in?

For example i lost 100 trophies when i ended up in last tier in GTR prelims (tier5).
    Also gained 50 trophies for finishing in tier1 in Tokyo Twist.

Those numeric values would be very handy for people who want to control trophies through smurfing (like me).

So anyone have any info on this?
    I m sorry to bring this again, but anyone got any info on this?
    Would be pretty handy..
    @Anzatoro; I'm not sure of the values mate. There was a post a while ago that mentioned them. I don't bother managing it anymore because you so many points for 1st and 2nd tier in events that it becomes almost impossible. 
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Member Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 1
    Deleted!
    Post edited by bullet_splatter on
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 700 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Anzatoro; I'm not sure of the values mate. There was a post a while ago that mentioned them. I don't bother managing it anymore because you so many points for 1st and 2nd tier in events that it becomes almost impossible. 
    Yeah basically you'll never win anything decent if you're going round avoiding trophies. Just let it happen and your garage will grow with it.
    @NinjaDesignz; Oops, I just gave you a win in the UR event. I tried to beat you after I selected the wrong opponent but your hand was stronger. Sorry about that mate.
    @NinjaDesignz; Oops, I just gave you a win in the UR event. I tried to beat you after I selected the wrong opponent but your hand was stronger. Sorry about that mate.

edited December 1
    Well if you want to prolong your arrival in the whale playground, you can manage which event you win and which you farm in a manner that will keep your trophy gains pretty low almost balanced.
    Even if you want to get to tier2 in a final is manageable.

Only if you get a prize car it punishes you for 900, but then I suppose it's worth it.

So yeah I would say it's pretty handy to know.
    @NinjaDesignz; I see why i didn't beat your hand. It all makes sense now lol.
    @NinjaDesignz; I see why i didn't beat your hand. It all makes sense now lol.
    All my losses are from smurfing lol
    @NinjaDesignz; Wow, It must be really strong then! I noticed that I have almost the same cars as your lineup too, but a cpl of them are untuned so I didn't bother trying. It's crazy how often that Maybach has come in clutch lately, right? I never expected that I would use it as much as I have since pulling it. 

At RQ150, It's pretty gangster to run the board like that, especially in those tough opening brackets! To go from farming dead bottom, all the way up to first is no easy task (esp with a F2P garage). I've come close a few times, but my best was a 2nd place finish. It's on my TD bucket list though. 
    @NinjaDesignz; Wow, It must be really strong then! I noticed that I have almost the same cars as your lineup too, but a cpl of them are untuned so I didn't bother trying. It's crazy how often that Maybach has come in clutch lately, right? I never expected that I would use it as much as I have since pulling it. 

At RQ150, It's pretty gangster to run the board like that, especially in those tough opening brackets! To go from farming dead bottom, all the way up to first is no easy task (esp with a F2P garage). I've come close a few times, but my best was a 2nd place finish. It's on my TD bucket list though. 
    The merc is amazing and I love it. It's quite the sleeper drag car lol.

And yeah it feels amazing. I've done it quite a bit recently lol
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    today is a great day for smurfing 
    @NinjaDesignz; Quite a bit? I bet it does feel amazing! No need to rub it in bro :'( 

Jk, C&V for life!