General Discussion

Smurf appreciation thread, show yours!

1181920212224»

Comments

• Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 827 ✭✭✭✭
    Shout out to this guy. This is the only Q event I've managed any meaningful smurfing from.

Side note: this thread was way down on page 5. Didnt realise things were so bad smurfing wise for people.
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 709 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 18
    Good smurfing in the ZR1 finals with @mauro07
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep... better 3 stars then 1 star for t3 or t4 .. i have 2 lotus 2-11 and the mercedes  too... i need this renault!!!
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 22

@jiga I think you've well and truly taken the plastics crown away from @bobdylan ;

And, this hand 17 hrs after start, well played sir. Big fan.
    Post edited by RobGripes on
    Huskic69 said:
    Dabigp said:
    The new #1 smurfing hand, literally every second guy is running it
    im staying loyal to the 2cvs #proud2cvsmurfer

I was once too. Then i sold all five to make room for rq14 rares. 

Never again. Biggest regret of the year so far.
  • jigajiga Member Posts: 280 ✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:

@jiga I think you've week and truly taken the plastics crown away from @bobdylan ;

Now now ...  i wouldn't dare compare my propensity to invest in plastic to that of the great plastic prophet himself.  

But seriously, isn't everyone spending their smurfing cash on plastics?  I'll bet @StealthFT has been tearing into them 
    jiga said:
    RobGripes said:

@jiga I think you've week and truly taken the plastics crown away from @bobdylan ;

Now now ...  i wouldn't dare compare my propensity to invest in plastic to that of the great plastic prophet himself.  

But seriously, isn't everyone spending their smurfing cash on plastics?  I'll bet @StealthFT has been tearing into them 

I haven't seen @StealthFT ; in an event for a good week or two. I figured he was preparing and then executing his plastics strategy
  • StealthFTStealthFT Member Posts: 214 ✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:

I haven't seen @StealthFT ; in an event for a good week or two. I figured he was preparing and then executing his plastics strategy
    I'm here, just a little less active for traveling. Will be back soon for some premiums/ceramics/plastics. :D
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭✭✭

4 wins really?
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 510 ✭✭✭✭
    What’s happened to the scoreboard? Numbers look off
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    What’s happened to the scoreboard? Numbers look off
    update in a nutshell
  • samagoichisamagoichi Member Posts: 800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there someone known for giving wins in these players? Searching who gave me 6 wins since the beginning. 

• kaje73kaje73 Member Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    Is there someone known for giving wins in these players? Searching who gave me 6 wins since the beginning. 

I don’t recognize anyone there, other than myself, and it wasn’t me. I just dropped down to smurf. 
  • jigajiga Member Posts: 280 ✭✭✭
    What is with the bad smurfer posts?   Do you know where you are?   This may seem a harmless dalliance from the true path but i tell you the finely woven fabric of the entire smurfing universe is at stake here!