General Discussion

Smurf appreciation thread, show yours!

Comments

• AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some nice hands! Good to see the smurf crew staying active! 

My current: "Burnin' beats"

I cant get the colours right on this one:
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭

WHO IS FEEDING ME WINS??????
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:

WHO IS FEEDING ME WINS??????
    I miss those days. 

Smurfin hard today! Good crew.
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 23
    Geez, my daily only has like max 8 people

• RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a thought guys, but I've started to smarf the dailies every day (actually ii started while ago) i think that the way we can help each other is this...

My system now is this, first 5 races put out the worst ghost hand.

When you get 5 more tickets, race to win 3 stars for 4 races, then put out smurf hand for 5th.

If everyone does that, we should encounter a smurfing hand all throughout the table standings in one of the 6 opponents you face.

Smarf that daily together! I'm already doing it, hope to see others too. Happy gaming everyone
  • AdxREAdxRE Member Posts: 115 ✭✭✭
    edited May 24

RobGripes said:
    Just a thought guys, but I've started to smarf the dailies every day (actually ii started while ago) i think that the way we can help each other is this...

When you get 5 more tickets, race to win 3 stars for 4 races, then put out smurf hand for 5th.

If everyone does that, we should encounter a smurfing hand all throughout the table standings in one of the 6 opponents you face.

Smarf that daily together! I'm already doing it, hope to see others too. Happy gaming everyone
    Let’s do this  @RobGripes

AdxRE said:

RobGripes said:

Oh you are Ad Ma? Nice to put a face :) to the name.

Thanks for all the smurfing you've been doing btw! 
    @RobGripes: Good idea. Thats kinda what Ive been doing. I have F, E, D, and C class hands depending on the situation.
    I usually do:
    First 5: F class.
    Second 4: Repeat 1st, or win with E class smurf, drop the fifth on F.
    Third set: Repeat first or second set. Always running an F class for my 5th ticket.

And if i dont see anymore low (F-D) smurf hands for others, I'll randomly drop another F set for them. Also, I make sure to run the F hands in advance if i know ill be away from my phone.
  • AdxREAdxRE Member Posts: 115 ✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    AdxRE said:

RobGripes said:

Oh you are Ad Ma? Nice to put a face :) to the name.

Thanks for all the smurfing you've been doing btw! 
    No problem! Glad to have you and several others (Samuson, Soon Ho, Alessandro...) who smurf regularly too. If only we can get them to all follow your smurfing procedures it would be even more efficient (Not that I am complaining though).
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    See, even i smurf still  :Dguess my Honda Beats couldn't hold up  :p
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:

yeah bruh, thats how u smurf, not like those people in my brackets, last 2 hours everyone is running 5 s class cars
    Huskic69 said:
    RobGripes said:

yeah bruh, thats how u smurf, not like those people in my brackets, last 2 hours everyone is running 5 s class cars
    I got one of these type rooms the other day when i joined at a different time and got randoms I hadn't seen before.

Like 4 people and I basically couldn't smurf at ALL towards the latter end.
    I am toying with the idea of running race 4 with a rare hand. 

So 1-3 is strong, 4 medium, 5 is weak.

This is after the first 4 races of the day being a smurf hand that is.
  • willcf15willcf15 Member Posts: 278 ✭✭✭
    @samagoichi nice yellow smurf hand. Really jealous of that nsx-t, I was still very weak during that event

Also I lost because of a server error :pensive:

• samagoichisamagoichi Member Posts: 727 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh man, I need to remember those numbers, sorry if I ever beat you @willcf15 it's so easier with a name. 

I really need to upgrade the NSX, it's about time. Everytime i have some yellows it seems that I need to upgrade an ultra rare for an event. Reason why it still stock  :(
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
    Oh man, I need to remember those numbers, sorry if I ever beat you @willcf15 it's so easier with a name. 

I really need to upgrade the NSX, it's about time. Everytime i have some yellows it seems that I need to upgrade an ultra rare for an event. Reason why it still stock  :(
    Hi mate. Recently we meet a lot. 
    I also try to remember 32429. 
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Member Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    I am toying with the idea of running race 4 with a rare hand. 

So 1-3 is strong, 4 medium, 5 is weak.

This is after the first 4 races of the day being a smurf hand that is.
    I’m in 100%, no point to trying for nada....like I do everyday.  Let the smurf art show begin!  Oh, and Robs plan too.
    Pretty much a perfect colour wheel smurf. I dig. 

Just checked my daily after 20hrs with my F hand up.
    7 losses.. Ughhh. Think I moved up a bracket. 
    Pretty much a perfect colour wheel smurf. I dig. 

Just checked my daily after 20hrs with my F hand up.
    7 losses.. Ughhh. Think I moved up a bracket. 

The higher you go the better the smurfers get. 
    @RobGripes; You are right, I was mistaken. It hadn't loaded properly yet and i actually had 45+ losses!  6k club can smurf boiiiii
  • benbqbenbq Member Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭
    Rice burnin’ smurfs for Porsche event
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    benbq said:
    Rice burnin’ smurfs for Porsche event
    Porsche event smurf level 100. 

• benbqbenbq Member Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 5
    I bow to your superior smurfing skills! I’m not even good enough to be the worst at TD!