General Discussion

Smurf appreciation thread, show yours!

Comments

• TNThomasTNThomas Member Posts: 509 ✭✭✭
    I am trying to decide what to do with the current Fast Five event. Currently, I am in second place, so Tier 1. I have 3050 trophies and I don’t want to go over 3500... How many trophies will Tier 1 get in this event? Is it comparabke to previous ones?
    and you are posting that in this thread because you really consider to let your self fall out of tier 1 and go smurfing on the last day? I'm asking because I'm curious what players are willing to do to keep their score low.
    Yes... I am F2P and I am scared that more trophies mean harder brackets in which I can’t compete. Then I will lose interest in the game... That would be a shame in my opinion. So if Tier 1 gives me 450 trophies or more, I will go for Tier 2. The trophies are part of the game, so as a F2P player I have to consider it.

So does anyone have a clue if Tier 1 will give me 450 trophies or more in this event?
  • TNThomasTNThomas Member Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

mikes said:
    I still don't get the point of losing events to keep your score low, out of fear of losing future events. At what point do you win an event? All of the major prize events (prize cars, gold, etc) don't take trophies or RQ into account anyway.
    I didn’t know this... What events do take trophies into account? Only daily?
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

mikes said:
    I still don't get the point of losing events to keep your score low, out of fear of losing future events. At what point do you win an event? All of the major prize events (prize cars, gold, etc) don't take trophies or RQ into account anyway.
    All events but the big ones. If the entry is RQ45, then chances are trophies and RQ are not a factor. 
  • Gentox90Gentox90 Member Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    Geez, my daily only has like max 8 people

Mine too
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,271 Senior Wrenchman
    Gentox90 said:
    Bugatti said:

Mine too
    THAT is some serious smurf power.
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,271 Senior Wrenchman
    @AJtheCaveman ; I worked hard on my Smarf hand just for you.
  • Gentox90Gentox90 Member Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    :D Gsearch said:
    Gentox90 said:
    Bugatti said:

Mine too
    THAT is some serious smurf power.
    Ahahah :D :D :D with some help from the other players this is my hand
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Gsearch; Haha, keepin that smurf game strong! I'll have to check it out. Haven't been playing the last few days but I always try to throw up a smurf set to help people out.
    My smurf hand is way strong.. Smurfs be ducking.
    I've had that same problem.. I dont have the spare slots! 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:

mikes said:
    All events but the big ones. If the entry is RQ45, then chances are trophies and RQ are not a factor. 
    I've seen some 1-2 day events give out 0 trophies as well.  Not sure how to tell them apart, though.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I am trying to decide what to do with the current Fast Five event. Currently, I am in second place, so Tier 1. I have 3050 trophies and I don’t want to go over 3500... How many trophies will Tier 1 get in this event? Is it comparabke to previous ones?
    and you are posting that in this thread because you really consider to let your self fall out of tier 1 and go smurfing on the last day? I'm asking because I'm curious what players are willing to do to keep their score low.
    Yes... I am F2P and I am scared that more trophies mean harder brackets in which I can’t compete. Then I will lose interest in the game... That would be a shame in my opinion. So if Tier 1 gives me 450 trophies or more, I will go for Tier 2. The trophies are part of the game, so as a F2P player I have to consider it.

So does anyone have a clue if Tier 1 will give me 450 trophies or more in this event?
    I would say between 250 and 350 points, depending on how many races you did. but I'm no sure.

have you read @mikes thread "the saving trophy debate"?

I used to save trophies as well and since I don't the game is much more fun. at rq140 I had 8000+ trophies and now close to 12000. just like mike a can see no difference in fact thanks to some good pulls I can now keep up much better. 
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see someone likes their evos @samagoichi
    @bullet_splatter; I always love to see your E hand. Such a beautiful car! Especially when you throw that hand up with only 3 hours left! Thanks!
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Single car lines FTW

• samagoichisamagoichi Member Posts: 800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    mikes said:
    Single car lines FTW

I want them all, I have something for the EVO!

@mikes I have the same problem with my Forester smarf hand. An Outback in the middle. 

Wow. All of these meta hands have me very jealous! Mad props.
  • ljhcjpljhcjp Member Posts: 409 ✭✭✭

Shame there isn’t a B type... any suggestions? 
    @samagoichi; Which one of these RQ14 Foresters performs better?Sorry for the off topic here guys. I've just been curious about that for a while.
    @samagoichi; Which one of these RQ14 Foresters performs better?Sorry for the off topic here guys. I've just been curious about that for a while.
    I am not sure tbh. The last time I used the 2002 one was in 2017 I think lol. In a event where both were useful.    I seem to remember the 2002 was better in a lot of stuff but take this with a grain of salt. On the other hands the blue one is very useful in 90' events. I used it a lot, even more with restricted RQ. 
    I see someone likes their deltas lol @AJtheCaveman
    Semi smarf but that's a lot of Giulia Veloce!

• Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyone smurfing with me? my ig is Alija Huskic
    Semi smarf but that's a lot of Giulia Veloce!

What's known is his love for Giulias lol
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    @Antoun your name is mud on the IG forum. How dare you have a good hand!

@TD01055 David, can't see the picture clearly, but even if they are all maxed out, we have stronger decks often in or daily. And we are in the same trophy score. sorry, but i can really not see the problem. There are 100 seasoned players but only one ceramic. let the heavy investors have their battle while we smurf for cash and get a aluminium or even a plastic.

Or did you just write this post because it's your 666th post?
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:

@TD01055 David, can't see the picture clearly, but even if they are all maxed out, we have stronger decks often in or daily. And we are in the same trophy score. sorry, but i can really not see the problem. There are 100 seasoned players but only one ceramic. let the heavy investors have their battle while we smurf for cash and get a aluminium or even a plastic.

Like this...

• TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:

@Antoun not my IG post - I just saw it and thought it might amuse you. Someone on the IG forum complaining to Hutch about how his hand is much worse than yours.