Report a Bug

Getting kicked out of game by KKing265

cheetaspeedercheetaspeeder Member Posts: 204 ✭✭
on multiplayer, the first time I raced against Kking265 it kicked me out and I tried a second time and a third time, but it still kept kickin me out and a fourth time the next day, it did the same thing for about 2 more days, the same thing happened it kicked me out again. About a month and 1/2 later, on accident I hit kking265, and when I noticed I hit him it kicked me out again, theres about 2 more players who do that, one of them is a real recent one that I have raced a lot of times before, recent meaning one of the newest players who kicked moe out although we have raced a lot, I took about a half a month not racing with him, since so many other people wanted to race with me, and when I tapped on him it kicked me out, and I think there is one more player who does that but I forgot who he is. Anyway, has this player-kicking-out thing going on with other players too, or just me?

Comments

• Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Hutch Staff Posts: 289 admin
    Hmm, interesting.  I wonder if there is a problem with their ghost, maybe it was recorded on an old version of the game.  Please could you contact us and explain the issue via help & support in the game's settings menu, as this will allow us to automatically see your user ID - we can then investigate your MP history and see if we can figure out what the problem is with Kking265
  • cheetaspeedercheetaspeeder Member Posts: 204 ✭✭
    Yeah, yesterday kking265 started working again it just might have been raceoffs old problem but I'll let you know if it happens again