Report a Bug

Off Duty acting as Rig Storm in Off Duty's body

cheetaspeedercheetaspeeder Member Posts: 204 ✭✭
2 days ago, I was playing RaceOff, and I went to go play in set 5. When I played there, it was showing OffDuty although it was supposed to be Rig Storm. It was acting exactly like Rig Storm although it was Off Duty, it went as fast as Rig Storm fully upgraded, which Off Duty can't do when you use him, Off Duty was regular height off the ground, but just the second you hit gas to race Off Duty got as low as Rig Storm from the ground, then I thought, hmmm, is this on all my tracks? And surely it was. It was kinda annoying to see a car do better than you, although he couldn't do that...and it's one of the strangest bugs, even my RaceOff friend had the same thing...just to put it out there - do any other people have it than me and my friend?

Comments

• MaddskillzMaddskillz Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    Yes, i have the same bug, off duty acting as rig storm in off duty's body. All my track record in set 5 is with rig storm and now it's replaced with off duty and it's as fast as rig storm. Right before the start off duty goes low and off it goes with rig storm speed doing everything i did with rig storm when i set the record time.
    It's a weird bug...
    This bug is on all tracks in set 5...
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Hutch Staff Posts: 289 admin
    Hi guys,
    Interesting issue that has us puzzled.  We did have a similar issue on a development build prior to release but as far as I can see, those trucks, and their leaderboards are behaving correctly in the released build.
    Please could you send us a screenshot of the issue occurring and let us know which version of the game you have installed? - you can find the version number in the game's settings menu (eg. 1.1.5598).
    Thanks!
    Here's a video I made that shows the bug, 
    It's version 1.1.5598

Oh yeah we figured it out.  It is because we switched the trucks around right before release, which was fine for most things, but seemingly broke the AI ghosts - the ones that award the stars.  So their in-game trucks don't match their leaderboard entry
  • produne14produne14 Member Posts: 127 ✭✭
    Same with me on my phone
    It will be fixed in the next update