TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭✭✭
sand?

Comments

• jczerojczero Member Posts: 506 ✭✭✭
    Canyon
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 333 ✭✭✭
    yes! I like low RQ. 
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    Sand and canyon would make sense indeed. Havent seen canyon for a while now.
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Member Posts: 122 ✭✭✭
    2 x US cars needed

• NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭
    Well I can't participate in this one. I don't have any C-class USA cars smh
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    Well I can't participate in this one. I don't have any C-class USA cars smh
    Me too. Not since they got moved up to B...
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭✭
    Suburban can help in this event.. Buick adn Cadillac with standard tyres too... the others 3 cars are very difficult to choice...
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 500 ✭✭✭
    Complicated event... The 2 US limit is hard to manage. 
    I'm using suburban 330 and mustang 303, but probably I will replace the mustang with something else. Or the suburban... Really don't know.
    The other 3 cars should include a levorg and a datsun
    @TomTurbo I am not racing you, would be nice if we can hang on to top 2
    TD42792 said:
    @LittleEnosBurdette I just saw you joined us as well! Will not race you either. Now wondering what we do for top 2.... hmmm
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    TD42792 said:
    @LittleEnosBurdette I just saw you joined us as well! Will not race you either. Now wondering what we do for top 2.... hmmm
    Yeh I saw you up there mate, top 10 is the aim for me, not sure if I can make that. 
  • HeWhoEatsBabiesHeWhoEatsBabies Member Posts: 19
    edited May 15
    2 x US cars needed

So as someone who's new, are the above sets of courses what we should expect to face? Is this the normal format too i.e. each event has 4 different sets of courses? Also, is there a set number of times we would expect to have to face one set before moving on to the next? Sorry for bombarding you with questions but it would be very helpful to know how events work and to predict what to choose...
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, each event has four course sets. Sometimes an event has a course set repeat so it looks like only three sets. The first four times you race any event you will see each of the four sets. What is in the screen shot above are the exact tracks for each set.
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Member Posts: 122 ✭✭✭
    After the first four tracks, there is a random element to the track that you race. Often it seems like you see one set more than others, or sometimes you hardly ever seem to see a tracksuit at all, but there is no set pattern. 
    Do not underestimate this car. 
    mikes said:
    Is it better than the srx?
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    Damn, I’ve been continually fusing ever since they were bumped up to super rare. Not too worried about this event though 
    TD42792 said:
    mikes said:
    Is it better than the srx?
    In this event on these tracks, yes. 
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    No_Midrange.
    TGPD said:
    mikes said:
    No_Midrange.
    Beats quite a few on wet fast circuit. Loses to RQ18 Mustang on fast circuit with 50 points, beats Mustang RQ18 on fast circuit wet. 
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 500 ✭✭✭
    First place so far, with margin. I win in 3 sets against 2nd, I don't know on the fourth. My hand is:
    - Suburban 330
    - Mustang 303
    - Levorg 303
    - Subaru forrester 303
    - Datsun 303
  • AvengedAvenged Member Posts: 279 ✭✭✭
    Simply terrible bracket for me. Not expecting everyone to have 5 maxed cars per hand at just 2.8k trophies. Oh well! Need to improve my C tier drastically.
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 773 ✭✭✭✭
    Funniest event since weeks. Have adjusted my hand many times already and currently maxing the 3rd car since the start to see if this will be the car that will secure top 5. Allthough strong hands has arrived in top 5 now :smile:  @CometDan (long time we were in the same bracket) @Rawel, @mikasa

• CometDanCometDan Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    Funniest event since weeks. Have adjusted my hand many times already and currently maxing the 3rd car since the start to see if this will be the car that will secure top 5. Allthough strong hands has arrived in top 5 now :smile:  @CometDan (long time we were in the same bracket) @Rawel, @mikasa

It has been a while for sure, I'm changing my hand a lot too, can't decide on the 5th car
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭✭
    same problem.. i see some hand with 3 datsun... i have Suburban e Buick Regal (standard Tyres) but i dont' know what i must use.. GLA, Volvo, Levorg or change my US Cars... i have Mustang maxed and Thunderbird stock...
    @LittleEnosBurdette nice come back! I am bumping you on the wet track set since it is a loss for me anyway. Feel free to attack me on that track set too, you will win it, then we can keep the others away from top 2?
  • RawelRawel Member Posts: 474 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, can't be bothered to look for something more fitting for that event. I tried two datsuns instead of two levorgs but it wasn't working, I can't really think of a car that'd make much difference
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 16
    TD42792 said:
    @LittleEnosBurdette nice come back! I am bumping you on the wet track set since it is a loss for me anyway. Feel free to attack me on that track set too, you will win it, then we can keep the others away from top 2?
    Will do fella. 👍🏻 I’ll feed you the win on the fast circuit as it’s my weak one. 
  • ppedrasppedras Member Posts: 855 ✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    First place so far, with margin. I win in 3 sets against 2nd, I don't know on the fourth. My hand is:
    - Suburban 330
    - Mustang 303
    - Levorg 303
    - Subaru forrester 303
    - Datsun 303
    I wish i kept my Suburban, had to fuse it in the last week.