General Discussion

Very good games, but difficult

Nos68Nos68 Member Posts: 8
Thanks to the developer because the game is very good, cepandant,
It would take a little time to race, because it is difficult to finish a race before a certain time, I think especially that beginners will be quickly disappointed and leave the game after 2-3 level performed.
What would be nice during a next update:

1- Increase the stopwatch to finish the race and move on to the next level.

2 -Reduce the price of upgrades for vehicles.

3 -Put the bombs every other time in the maps of the fortress road
because we would never be able to upgrade vehicles in GT / SX

4- Find another way to earn prestige currency.

Think about the person who does not have a lot of money, because the game is clearly made so that we spend a lot of money to move forward, people who do not have the means end up uninstalling the game.

Prefere a game with less money to spend, and more level for everyone to find themselves in the game, the rich and the poor.

When a game is too hard, or we uninstall, or we cheat with hack software ...

Hoping that this message will be read by the developers and that there will be an update, because I see that many people complain about the difficulty to progress

Thank you for this great game.

Comments

• Nos68Nos68 Member Posts: 8
    PS: It would be nice also to have the real scores of the other players because I beat hutch ROB, I am first, whereas in the end of other player one makes better score than me on youtube ...
    and their score does not appear in the game ...
    edited May 13
  • Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 1,001 admin
    Thanks for your message Nos68. Glad you are enjoying the game. I understand your comments about difficulty, particularly in the early stages. We look closely at the data and the difficulty of the game is always a balance between being challenging and accessible. If it's too accessible, players will finish the game quickly and be left with nothing to do. If it's too difficult players will often leave through frustration. At the moment, looking at the data it feels like there is a good balance.
    Other balance issues we have looked at carefully include cost of upgrades and currencies. We will keep looking at these, and if plyers are overall struggling to advance through the content, changes to balance may be considered.
    @Hutch_Demorphic

Thank you for taking the time to read me, actually at least, the cost of upgrades and currency should be revered ...
    I had to spend about 16 euros to get to the level 25 marathon, and this level is currently slowing me to go to the higher, the next level is marathon that lasts more than 4 minutes, it would have been necessary to put short circuit between the marathon, because it gives you the desire to play less when you know that have 5 marathon perso perso it slows me a bit of continued, it would have taken a shorter level between the marathon.

But seeing the upgrades and currency again would be fine.

Are you preparing another game of the same type? hill dash 3?

Best regard,
  • Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 1,001 admin
    Thanks for the input Nos68.
    Not sure about Hill Dash 3, Hill Dash 2 has only been out for a few weeks!
    @Hutch_Demorphic

OK.

Can you update the game?

- Impossible to have the quad by ending the LVL11 in 1: 03.00

- Can not finish the LVL 32 in less than 0: 34.00 my maximum is 0: 34.78 impossible to do better, lazlo does it with a GT supercar thing that we can not have for a long time, because no way to buy, only by winning prestige tickets via the highway of fortune ...
    and you can not buy prestige tickets ...

-To increase the time of the race, because it's really too hard ...
    Many people complain about the difficulty of the game, I think it should
    make you react ....

- Rather than continue to level after level 35
    you could do a season 2 and go with easy levels towards difficult?

In any case a good Update is required.

I also noticed a bug on the multiplayer, in the colone of the rankings, my picture appears several times, on several user, when in fact I am supposed to appear only once in the colone which is surrounded by a rectangle blue.

and finally, when you write a message via the game, it is impossible to attach a file, when we click on add an attachment, it asks us to validate the authorization to storage, suddenly, when we go into parameter then application then on your games, we can not
  • CasualMobileGamerCasualMobileGamer Member Posts: 26
    Level 32 is possible without a GT.... Check my videos!
    yes GT, no stock vehicule...

nice update, thanks