General Discussion

80s Backcountry Adventure [EVENT]

124»

Comments

• RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    RobGripes said:
    Jay said:
    @RobGripes You want a top 2? I can feed you heaps of wins and keep the others down if you want.
    Hey mate. That's kind but no need this time. Cheers though
    Oh OK. Well your in second anyway haha.
    Yeh i found i can beat that guy on 2 sets, lose on 1. HaventH seen him on the 4th yet.

I am losing to him on the set that has 1/2 to start with, if you can beat him on that we can secure top 2
  • deewoddeewod Member Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    Jay said:
    RobGripes said:
    Jay said:
    @RobGripes You want a top 2? I can feed you heaps of wins and keep the others down if you want.
    Yeh i found i can beat that guy on 2 sets, lose on 1. HaventH seen him on the 4th yet.

I am losing to him on the set that has 1/2 to start with, if you can beat him on that we can secure top 2
    Sry to spoil your party guys. Just updated my game and found myself in your league
  • JayJay Member Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deewod said:
    RobGripes said:
    Jay said:
    RobGripes said:
    Jay said:

Sry to spoil your party guys. Just updated my game and found myself in your league
    If you want second place @RobGripes just let me know and I will throw a bunch of wins your way. I don't mind since @deewod joined haha.
    edited May 18
    @RobGripes @deewod Never Mind.. someone else joined with 600 points.

Doh.. I can beat them but not enough time to get up to second haha. And not worth buying tickets.

Lol. I should've joined earlier!
  • deewoddeewod Member Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    @RobGripes @deewod Never Mind.. someone else joined with 600 points.

Doh.. I can beat them but not enough time to get up to second haha. And not worth buying tickets.

He was in my previous group too. I'll keep racing him and try to open up the second place to you
  • dunowedunowe Member Posts: 469 ✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    mazeoops said:
    Which one is better for rainy hill, patrol88 or frontera?
    Frontera I believe. 
    Thanks. I am going to upgrade frontera
    Be careful with the tune, i think i saw that the 323 frontera is faster up the rainy hill then the 332...
    needs confirmattion though
    @jay i'm gonna keep feeding u wins.
    @deewod @RobGripes wow. Was wondering how I climbed into second. Thanks a heap guys! Let me know when I can return the favor

• LarspyffLarspyff Member Posts: 212 ✭✭✭

Is paul neale on the forum?
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Member Posts: 268 ✭✭✭✭
    ppedras said:

@bluedogsnoop the guy in 2nd can defeat me in some sets, not sure how many, so I don’t want to mess too much with him. But if you manage to stay really close to him like that I can make a final press just in the end. Save 2 or 3 tickets to the last 5 minutes.
    @ppedras Thanks. I have swapped to a different tune XT and now have the beating of him on at least three tracks so we should be good. 
  • ppedrasppedras Member Posts: 936 ✭✭✭✭
    ppedras said:

@bluedogsnoop the guy in 2nd can defeat me in some sets, not sure how many, so I don’t want to mess too much with him. But if you manage to stay really close to him like that I can make a final press just in the end. Save 2 or 3 tickets to the last 5 minutes.
    @ppedras Thanks. I have swapped to a different tune XT and now have the beating of him on at least three tracks so we should be good. 
    Since he is in 3rd now, I’ve been racing him.
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
    Fyi that frontera330 beats jimny303 on rainy hill
    Frontera330(46.83)
    jimny303(46.90)

• hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a conspiracy theory. at lot of forumers are using their Metro. I don't have one and nobody in my bracket has one. Coincidence or did others experienced the same?
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a conspiracy theory. at lot of forumers are using their Metro. I don't have one and nobody in my bracket has one. Coincidence or did others experienced the same?
    I'm the only one in my bracket with one.
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 932 ✭✭✭✭
    I was originally placed with @ritter_sebo in the same bracket and we were 1 -2 without using the Metro ( I don't have one and Sebastian didn't use his one ). After we updated we landed together in the same bracket with @grandvache, @LittleEnosBurdette, @CometDan and some other guys. So Metro's enough to decide I couldn't keep up and went to the bottom. 
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before I updated I was the only one in my group using the metro, was 1st with 30-0, after update top 4 in my group have the metro, only 2 of us are forumers I believe. 
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
    Same. I was only one who using metro, but after update, i found another metro player. So 2 metros in my bracket. 
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 356 ✭✭✭
    Before I updated I was the only one in my group using the metro, was 1st with 30-0, after update top 4 in my group have the metro, only 2 of us are forumers I believe. 
    3 of us in the top 4, you, me and @CometDan
    But I'm the only one with a 'stock' 6R4 :smile:
    Too many epics to upgrade too little time (well actually too little Ultra Rares)
    3 of us in the top 4, you, me and @CometDan
    But I'm the only one with a 'stock' 6R4 :smile:
    Too many epics to upgrade too little time (well actually too little Ultra Rares)
    I’m sorry mate I didn’t recognise you as a forumer, I haven’t raced you much, it’s all gone a bit quiet in that event. 
    LittleEnosBurdette said:I’m sorry mate I didn’t recognise you as a forumer, I haven’t raced you much, it’s all gone a bit quiet in that event. 
    No worries, just looking to get a Ceramic, going to be a good one, I can feel it in my bones (please please please TD gods)
    LittleEnosBurdette said:I’m sorry mate I didn’t recognise you as a forumer, I haven’t raced you much, it’s all gone a bit quiet in that event. 
    No worries, just looking to get a Ceramic, going to be a good one, I can feel it in my bones (please please please TD gods)
    I might need to nick a win off you later if I need to but won’t harm your top 10, just depends on the 3rd guy making a move for top 2 but hopefully not and we can just stay where we are. 
    I might need to nick a win off you later if I need to but won’t harm your top 10, just depends on the 3rd guy making a move for top 2 but hopefully not and we can just stay where we are. 
    Sure, no problem, don't think I can beat him but haven't tried to be honest.
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What hands are even usable with a mg?
    Huskic69 said:
    What hands are even usable with a mg?

Even had 1 RQ to spare. 😉
124»