General Discussion

Manufacturer events

MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 346 ✭✭✭
Hello! Im just wondering... why cant there be a manufacturer event once every 2 weeks? I mean there are enough cars to keep going without updates for at least a year and a half?

Comments

• wheat0rwheat0r Member Posts: 507 ✭✭✭
    No enough prize cars.  :D
  • Sherby90Sherby90 Member Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    edited May 16
    I don't understand either. A few months ago they were like that. Now one every 4 or more weeks, and that is too little .The "replacement" weekend events not attractive enough most of the time.
    These kind of events keep my interest up and I am sure it's the same for most people here. And it doesn't have to be just for prize cars, regular cars work for me as well.
    Post edited by Sherby90 on
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 346 ✭✭✭
    I totally agree! Especially now that you get "punished" for winning a ceramic event, which usually I dont. Its kinda boring at the bottom lol
  • Sherby90Sherby90 Member Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    Yes, also shock for me. I finally won a daily and got 50 trophies for it. :neutral: I thought it was "free" in the daylies. That kills daylies for me as well, I don't want to win again there :smiley:

Back on topic, at this rate the game gains more prize cars than it gives away through events
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not necessarily prize cars, but random decent cars, like, for example, an event that gives out an Audi RS4 as top prize etc..
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should give away a vehicle with every single event.
    F class and above give away.  They give away the cars for free on the boards that we clear anyway so what's the difference
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Not necessarily prize cars, but random decent cars, like, for example, an event that gives out an Audi RS4 as top prize etc..
    Couldn’t agree more, we had a little flurry a while ago with the F1 and GT3. I managed to win both somehow and it was the most enjoyment I’ve had from this game in a while
  • th1318th1318 Member Posts: 31
    TD01055 said:
    TGPD said:
    Couldn’t agree more, we had a little flurry a while ago with the F1 and GT3. I managed to win both somehow and it was the most enjoyment I’ve had from this game in a while
    Ya those events made the game fun. Actually wanted to try and battle for wins. Now I don’t even play at all. Who cares about getting a ceramic or flipping a few boards to scrape together enough cash to open a ceramic? My time is spent better on other games