General Discussion

Low RQ levels for Italian cars

43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 583 ✭✭✭
Have you guys noticed unusually low RQ levels for a bunch of Italian cars?
Is this intentional or a bug?
This could totally change balance in affected tiers making plenty of our current maxed cars pretty useless agains new Italians.

Comments

• 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 583 ✭✭✭
    Would like to post some pictures but have a very slow connection right now. Just look at 2 RQ4 Lancias as an example.
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, I think they have performance tyres
    TGPD said:
    Nope, I think they have performance tyres
    They have stats, tires and low ride height like let's say civic CRX. The thing is that Civic is RQ8.
    There is at least 10 cars which really look OP for their RQ level, based on the stats.
    There is at least 10 new Italian cars which really look OP for their RQ level, based on the stats.
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Collect as many as you can, as they might get moved up.
    Bugatti said:
    Collect as many as you can, as they might get moved up.
    Oh yea, they for sure will... ehhhh another rq adjustment on the horizon
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably because the Italian cars need service after a race...

Just run some initial tests with mu new RQ12-15 Italians. As expected, they beat corresponing and higher RQ cars, as stats also indicate.

• ATSR_997ATSR_997 Member Posts: 313 ✭✭✭
    I was just thinking the same. Something seems very wrong with the performance relative to RQ number. For example, here’s my fully upgraded Lancia Fulvia (303):

Those numbers are too close to a good RQ10 such as the BMW Z1 (upgraded 303 as well):

And when you compare it to an “old” RQ4, the difference is even more dramatic:

OK, so I invested in 40 new garage slots today, and gonna collect all these new overpowered beasts. I just really hope they dont change all RQ levels again in 2 weeks or so right after i maxed them.

So far from what I see a bunch of new italians are not exactly new drag kings or superlights, but in normal races like fast or twisty circuits they really seem much better than corresponding RQ cars.

• samagoichisamagoichi Member Posts: 508 ✭✭✭✭
    Doing some work 

So here we are, much sooner than I actually expected.
    very big changes to RQ levels announced for plenty of new Italians:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vl1qohCYNmdRdLNLM4xuh1D7USGfDv_T4dxcbf7l0qc/htmlview

looks like Im gonna end up with a nice SR italian garage ready for SR events.

Unfortunately all UC im working on are no being made so-so.