General Discussion

Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lancia RQ Fix (5.1)

Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Hutch Staff Posts: 392 Wrenchman
edited May 21 in General Discussion
Cars in the Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lancia 5.0 update often had lower RQ and Rarity than expected, and on some occasions higher RQ than expected. As soon as it's through submission, likely tomorrow, we will release a patch to amend these RQ and Rarity values. Thanks to the people on this forum who spotted these very quickly, @mikes especially, allowing us to quickly get together a fix for this.

A few key changes:

Lancia Fulvia Coupe (1965) 4 RQ to 8 RQ
Lancia Beta Montecarlo (1975) 4 RQ to 9 RQ
Fiat Abarth 131 Rally (1976) 20 RQ to 15 RQ

Full changes are here.
Post edited by Hutch_Robin on

Comments

• AJtheCavemanAJtheCaveman Member Posts: 677 ✭✭✭
    edited May 20
    Thanks for the list.

The '17 Abarth 124 Spider should go higher than RQ15 IMO. The 969 stats bring it to/near RQ18 level.

*Edit: I thought it said 15, but I see you have it correctly at 17. My bad. 
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 403 ✭✭✭
    So what about the people who've put resources into the cars because they looked good for their rq level and now will just be average for rq, I guess I've just wasted cars and cash that I wouldn't have put into the cars knowing this  :(
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what about the people who've put resources into the cars because they looked good for their rq level and now will just be average for rq, I guess I've just wasted cars and cash that I wouldn't have put into the cars knowing this  :(
    The value of these cars when they move to the next tier will go way up. 
    you will actually be able to sell them for more than you put into them to upgrade.

A super rare maxed sells for 36k. 

You are right about the cars,  but the value is not so bad.

• RysioRysio Member Posts: 250 ✭✭✭
    I want my cars back or 5k gold
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    Why are the Lancias Evoluzione and Evoluzione II going to be the both rated at RQ21 when the latter one is clearly better than the first one? 
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't even fix the Montecarlo, it even gets beat in slalom by a Beat!
  • vladimir1989vladimir1989 Member Posts: 163 ✭✭✭
    So what is with the BEAT is it getting an update too?
    That car barely losses to cars which are level 18 in a slalom.
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 21
    So what is with the BEAT is it getting an update too?
    That car barely losses to cars which are level 18 in a slalom.
     :D  :D
    Twisty stuff is only chance for this car lol
    Impossible to raise it  ;)
  • flight4590flight4590 Member Posts: 412 ✭✭✭
    I can’t see justification for the Deltas all getting an RQ raise.  Especially for the Intergrale Evo.  It’s stats are comparable to, and in the case of top speed, lower than the Audi Quattro 20V which is at C class.  Push that back to RQ 18 I say, take the 16V to it as well and lower the Evo 2 to 19 or 20 as the S2 Coupe sits at 20.  People want other options for C class 4WD cars, well I do.  And as for B, I’ll even point to the Subie WRX at 21 and Lander Evo 8 260 at 22.  That honestly needs taken down by one but my point stands.  There are better cars at that RQ by a fair margin, as the Delta Evos sit at 21 with these changes.

other questionable things, the 695 going to B is perplexing, though I can see why in some cases, the standard Fiat 124 is a joke at C, and the Lanica Lancia thing is still there on the 037 Stradale.

for a TL;DR, delta intergrale Evo 1 needs to be RQ 18, Evo 2 can go to 20 or stay at 21 it’s hard to say with the Audi meta, mainly due to the lower top speed of the Evo 2.  16V needs to bump down to 18 as well, with that the 8v should be 17 or 16.  The Fiat 124, not the Abarth, needs to go to 14, and the 695 needs simulations run against other FWD cars around it’s rq before it’s let loose.  I refuse to have another DS3 perf.  

Also make the El Camino C class.
    The biposto should be a top tier C class FWD contender, just like the DS3 Racing.
    I still don't think that Alfa 4C should be in A25, A23 is just right, maybe A24, but 25 is a bit overboard.
  • flight4590flight4590 Member Posts: 412 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    The biposto should be a top tier C class FWD contender, just like the DS3 Racing.
    The DS3 perf is currently B class, even though it really has no place there.  Hence why I made the comparison.
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 217 ✭✭✭
    Fix is live for me.
    You missed an opportunity there Hutch to sell garage slots, I was just getting ready to farm those rares going up!

• AvengedAvenged Member Posts: 239 ✭✭✭
    Damn I sold away a bunch of Lancias last night... Only left with a Fiat 124 Spider :(
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    Anyone else feel like they bumped a lot of the these cars up to super rare just so they could offer carbon fibers for the finals? :wink:
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    Anyone else feel like they bumped a lot of the these cars up to super rare just so they could offer carbon fibers for the finals? :wink:
    Not seeing it.. There are only 6 B or better cars within the 3 brands.  In looking at the stats, most cars adjusted needed it.   I was really looking forward to using 3 of those cars that got moved to destroy.

All in all, these cars changed for everyone, keeping a better balance.  If you let them start in lower RQ levels with much better stats, they become the only cars anyone ever uses in events that require those RQ's. 

• SubaruLover04SubaruLover04 Member Posts: 142 ✭✭✭
    Happy about this
    Not so happy about this
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 357 ✭✭✭
    am I the biggest winner of this one?

• mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 113 ✭✭✭
    am I the biggest winner of this one?

You are one of the biggest winners of this event. congrats
    I have 11 D->C cars and one C->B car
    Satisfied!
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 357 ✭✭✭
    not a happy camper 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just glad I was able to max an Abarth 124 Spider and a Delta Integrale Evoluzione before the update.  I wasn't able to grab any food that became tastier with the update. :(
    I fused the last stage on my Integrale 16v, then I updated the game and left it fusing.
    At what point will the game force an update?
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At what point will the game force an update?
    Would be nice to find this out, a bit of notice wouldn’t be too much trouble. 
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 707 ✭✭✭
    The game is forcing update now
    43MK4 said:
    Nooooooooo, on android or IOS?
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 707 ✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    Nooooooooo, on android or IOS?
    Ios
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭✭✭