General Discussion

Porsche 918 Spyder Finals [EVENT]

TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm gonna sit back, relax, and watch you guys bicker over a Porsche.

Comments

• CometDanCometDan Member Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will be carnage. Will be one of the best cars in the game when upgraded.
  • JayJay Member Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭✭
    I would love this car but there is no chance at all for me. Everyone with awesome Porsche will get another awesome Porsche.
  • tichoblintichoblin Member Posts: 534 ✭✭✭
    I only hope they won’t make it off road challenge again.
    my guess 100rq and roadsters only
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a feeling the Bugatti experience is not going to do any good in this event :o :D
  • prexprex Member Posts: 481 ✭✭✭
    Drags are still op. It would be a shame if they include drags despite the point allocation should have been fixed with the latest update.
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Hutch Staff Posts: 392 Wrenchman
    prex said:
    Drags are still op. It would be a shame if they include drags despite the point allocation should have been fixed with the latest update.
    It's not a one update fix. We've adjusted the points in the past for different challenges. We will apply the intended changes for the next update, and will continue to make changes in the future.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 357 ✭✭✭
    for this event somebody else has to post the track sets. I will not jump in early on that one  :)
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Member Posts: 369 ✭✭✭
    Looking at my Porsche garage wondering why I don’t have any good legendary Porsche’s, then I remembered I’ve pulled 5x panamera turbos...and that’s it. Well played hutch, well played. 
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    Looking at my Porsche garage wondering why I don’t have any good legendary Porsche’s, then I remembered I’ve pulled 5x panamera turbos...and that’s it. Well played hutch, well played. 
    Yeah same here... 2x Panamera Turbo, 2x 911 R (which I did appreciate actually, but still not the best), S27 911 Targa 4S, then after a long time a 911 Turbo and finally recently a Turbo S, but all of these are ultimately going to be useless for the finals 
  • AvengedAvenged Member Posts: 239 ✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    It is only going to get harder to win prize cars

When people who won the prize cars before get to use them to win the next one it'll create a huge gap come the Porsche event in 2019...
    Absolutely agree. I'd love to see some tier or RQ restrictions. Supercars can still be used in regular events or dailies. But it would be nice if the big events were more about planning and using lower cars wisely, than just "who can throw a more expensive hand together".
  • AJtheCavemanAJtheCaveman Member Posts: 677 ✭✭✭
    I've wanted that darn 918 the most out of any ride since it came out. I'm going to cry when I can't get it. Then I'm probably going to officially retire for the first time.
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 828 ✭✭✭✭
    I've wanted that darn 918 the most out of any ride since it came out. I'm going to cry when I can't get it. Then I'm probably going to officially retire for the first time.
    Seems we See many Threads in this and the IG forum,  with all complain and retire..and and and. Will be anoying and boring.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 357 ✭✭✭
    would you like to show your garage?
  • AJtheCavemanAJtheCaveman Member Posts: 677 ✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    Seems we See many Threads in this and the IG forum,  with all complain and retire..and and and. Will be anoying and boring.
    It was a joke.. "first" retirement. 
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gsearch said:
    My opinion.. If you can't get to RQ 140 with your best Porsche line up,  don't expect tier one.  If you cant get to 130Rq with your line up, don't expect tier 2.  This thing is gong to be one heck of a show.
    You also have to take into account on how upgraded they are etc...
  • tichoblintichoblin Member Posts: 534 ✭✭✭
    If off-roader is a must again, no chance to me.
    I’ve opened all Porsche packs possible and got no off-roader yet..
  • Bucks73Bucks73 Member Posts: 392 ✭✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    Lol, at the risk of annoying you, I hope it’s a mix because I have a couple of upgraded off roaders, but haven’t upgraded any of my track cars...yet
    edited June 9
    Bucks73 said:
    tichoblin said:
    Lol, at the risk of annoying you, I hope it’s a mix because I have a couple of upgraded off roaders, but haven’t upgraded any of my track cars...yet
    I have no off-road or anything above a low ride. A hint of dirt or a bump and I will struggle for a ceramic lol.

My gofundme hasn't raised a single cent either :anguished:

• Bucks73Bucks73 Member Posts: 392 ✭✭✭
    I’m very confident that it will be an on road event. 

Just based on the award cars they’ve been giving away, though given all the off road Porsche’s are S class, it would’ve been hard to give one away.

Or maybe not that hard at all?  ;)
  • CometDanCometDan Member Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think 99.9% it will be on asphalt, maybe a wet track or City set to mix things up
    I am having second thoughts about buying Porsche CF. One 1 hand I want one of the Porsche offroad. On the other hand there are too many relatively bad porsche in S and A class. So the odds really really suck.
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    Anyone have one of these at 303? If so could you please post a pic of the final stats, thanks  B)
  • vossixvossix Member Posts: 246 ✭✭✭
    edited June 10
    sinner said:
    Anyone have one of these at 303? If so could you please post a pic of the final stats, thanks  B)
    I don’t have this car but I race against it.

With 303 it have Speed 202, 0-60 3.3, grip 96
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reply @vossix
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I'm gonna miss out.

Again.