General Discussion

Let’s see who has the most prize cars!

DomesticMDomesticM Member Posts: 346 ✭✭✭
I’ll start the ball slowely rolling with my 3 prize cars.


«1

Comments

  • JayJay Member Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭
    Mine was hard to find.



  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 643 ✭✭✭✭
    I’ll play. Pretty happy with my haul, although I’m sure some people will have all. I’ve also won the F1 GT, Green Porker, Lancia 037 and the RS500 from that weird treasure hunt.

  • joel24joel24 Member Posts: 292 ✭✭✭
    ->0 .
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 313 ✭✭✭
    dunowe said:
    Pretty happy and proud about my prize collection, being 100% F2P and all (i have an exige too that i think was a won car):

    your f2p, correct? 
  • Bucks73Bucks73 Member Posts: 378 ✭✭✭
    Here’s mine. I’m still spewing I missed out on that Metro (no Vauxhal Maloo after I fused two of them weeks before the event!!!)

    Also that super Merc but, it’s not a song much advantage having that as the Metro as we’ve seen all of last week. 

    The last two obviously werent ‘event only’ but the best of the event win cars. 

    Im just waiting for @Bugatti to put us to shame shortly, lol. 


  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was on track to winning the Range Rover SVR, the Lotus 2-11 GT4, the Evo X and the M3 GTS before someone nicked my place because I was 6 hours asleep when the end of the event happened...
  • tichoblintichoblin Member Posts: 523 ✭✭✭
    edited June 9
    Nobody posted yet? I’ll do that:) 
    others are:
    carrera
    evo
    range rover
    metro

    very mad with not getting second Porsche and that amazing zonda:(
  • Bucks73Bucks73 Member Posts: 378 ✭✭✭

    Oh yeah, I forgot about the Evo. 

    Ive updated my top line:

  • Bucks73Bucks73 Member Posts: 378 ✭✭✭

    tichoblin said:
    Nobody posted yet? I’ll do that:) 
    others are:
    carrera
    evo
    range rover
    metro

    very mad with not getting second Porsche and that amazing zonda:(
    Yeah I missed out on the Carrera by one win!

    i wasn’t playing when they gave away this TVR, I remember they used to be Bugatti beaters until an update changed their power but don’t see anyone running these anymore? 

    Would be pretty handy in UK events still?
  • tichoblintichoblin Member Posts: 523 ✭✭✭
    Bucks73 said:

    tichoblin said:
    Nobody posted yet? I’ll do that:) 
    others are:
    carrera
    evo
    range rover
    metro

    very mad with not getting second Porsche and that amazing zonda:(
    Yeah I missed out on the Carrera by one win!

    i wasn’t playing when they gave away this TVR, I remember they used to be Bugatti beaters until an update changed their power but don’t see anyone running these anymore? 

    Would be pretty handy in UK events still?
    Yep, it’s waiting for UK 1 mile drag. Haven’t been using it for months.
  • CometDanCometDan Member Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TomTurbo will win this I think
  • stvhanstvhan Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭

    I want metro and suzuki 
  • RysioRysio Member Posts: 227 ✭✭✭
    CometDan said:
    @TomTurbo will win this I think
    He's the only one I know of with all prize cars
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 313 ✭✭✭
    why has this guy 2 AMG GT3?

  • CometDanCometDan Member Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why has this guy 2 AMG GT3?

    There were 2 Merc prize events.

    Either that or @Kasplant is hacking.....
  • dunowedunowe Member Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    dunowe said:
    Pretty happy and proud about my prize collection, being 100% F2P and all (i have an exige too that i think was a won car):

    your f2p, correct? 
    Indeed!
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 313 ✭✭✭
    CometDan said:
    why has this guy 2 AMG GT3?

    There were 2 Merc prize events.

    Either that or @Kasplant is hacking.....
    let's go with option 1. thank you!
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 313 ✭✭✭
    dunowe said:
    dunowe said:
    Pretty happy and proud about my prize collection, being 100% F2P and all (i have an exige too that i think was a won car):

    your f2p, correct? 
    Indeed!
    to me you're the best and smartest player in this game! would like to learn more from you.
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got all except the mercedes which i didn't really care too much about and was happy to get a 6x6. I was more concerned about helping others from the forum to get it then myself. lol
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 986 ✭✭✭✭


    Still salty I missed out on the Metro. Didn’t think to invest early enough when Suzuki was added so I had no chance when the Pikes came around. Sorta the same with Porsche. 
  • NumarNumar Member Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the one nobody has (maybe for reason)

    And the 2-11
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 828 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 9



    Playing since porsche, missed 2 times us pricecars cause i dumped us cars at my beginning, missed merc cause i dumped them too, lol....and my biggest fail, missed the Evo cause i Sold my g55 before this event....
    But the open Spot will be filled soon with a 918 Spyder
  • mikasamikasa Member Posts: 80 ✭✭
    Does anyone else still have this super rare Mini? I think this was tier 2 or tier 3 reward in german event long time ago.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 9
    In addition to these, I also have the Caterham R500.  I know that’s not a prize car, per se, but I won it from that internet hunt, so I’ll list it.

    Edit - Very low spending P2W player.  

    Post edited by HeissRod on
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    In addition to these, I also have the Caterham R500.  I know that’s not a prize car, per se, but I won it from that internet hunt, so I’ll list it.


    Tell me more about this internet hunt? I'm wondering how I missed it?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    In addition to these, I also have the Caterham R500.  I know that’s not a prize car, per se, but I won it from that internet hunt, so I’ll list it.


    Tell me more about this internet hunt? I'm wondering how I missed it?
    http://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/comment/49906/#Comment_49906
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 643 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:
    In addition to these, I also have the Caterham R500.  I know that’s not a prize car, per se, but I won it from that internet hunt, so I’ll list it.


    Tell me more about this internet hunt? I'm wondering how I missed it?
    http://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/comment/49906/#Comment_49906
    Caused me an argument that R500, I was at a kiddies birthday party furiously writing down hex code for translation 
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.