General Discussion

Weekly Challenge Thread

Comments

• mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭✭
    where is Hutch? why don't answer?
  • TheTruePwnzorTheTruePwnzor Member Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    I started saving minis after the last event that required them:

I saved the wrong minis. SMH. Even if you don't like it you've got to admit Hutch sure does keep us guessing.
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Member Posts: 700 ✭✭✭✭
    And the worst thing is it is going to last for 5 days!!! We can't do anything but sit and watch that timer countdown. I don't care about the XKSS, but I'd like the ceramic.
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t care even about the ceramic as I smurf more than a ceramic a day. I just enjoy the challenge and gameplay. 
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree that it's a bummer to sit this one out chaps, but I'm not going to get myself caught up buying heaps of plastics considering I only really  want that Ceramic pack anyway. In perspective, a pack that can be earned by running one set of tickets in the current events.. 
    Meh.. I concede defeat! I will now burn every single Mini in my garage to finish them off for good.
  • bertmcfishbertmcfish Member Posts: 71 ✭✭✭
    I’ve spent 30k on plastics, still no minis :( After all the recent mistakes with the update, this was not what was needed... Come on Hutch FFS. You are seriously out of good will
    now and need to act to save your customer base
  • luckylumpiluckylumpi Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Thank you Hutch!

Now they changed the entry restriction to only 1 Mini and the offer you can get is a Mini Aluminium pack - so a D-class Mini. Let's see how it will go!
    *Frantically attempts to extinguish the now raging inferno he started in his Mini garage.

Thanks for the fix Hutch! Much appreciated. This will help a lot of us out I'm sure.
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    edited November 26
    I managed to finish the first five rounds with an RQ18 Mini. Thanks for modifying the requirements. I really feel for those of you who went on a plastic spree though.
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this challenge is pushing me more than the austin challenge 
  • red23red23 Member Posts: 19
    what a bunch of goons you are spending gold etc on a clear mistake that hutch was going to fix. Some of you talk like smack addicts when you can't get your next hit.
  • RawelRawel Member Posts: 645 ✭✭✭✭
    was it a clear mistake? that's just about an only way to 'challenge' your collection. I rather be bottlenecked at the start, lacking some commons/uncommons and buy plastics in search for them, than at the end seeing I'm lacking some hypercar
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 280 ✭✭✭
    Appreciated that Hutch listened and lowered the requirement. Thanks
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 700 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Hutch, I was able to enter and complete the first 5. 🙂
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭
    I think it was just a mistake in the first place, people just jumped the gun. 
    @sinner; People jumped the gun on THIS forum? That's quite the accusation.. How dare you.
    sinner said:
    they do a lot of mistakes!!! and people spend $$ for their mistakes!!

• HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    sinner said:

Anyone who spent actual money (not in-game currency) trying to get low RQ Minis to enter this challenge, isn't very smart.
    HeissRod said:
    mauro07 said:
    sinner said:

Anyone who spent actual money (not in-game currency) trying to get low RQ Minis to enter this challenge, isn't very smart.
    you quote me but this challenge is one mistake but a lot of bugs here and there? Don't stop to read my words only for this challenge, i speak about the game!!
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭
    @sinner; People jumped the gun on THIS forum? That's quite the accusation.. How dare you.
    Sorry i'll get my coat  :D
    Thanks hutch I appreciate it.
  • rkorallerkoralle Member Posts: 319 ✭✭✭
    Where do you see mini ceramic?
    I can only buy an aluminium for 279 gold.
    Should I, if everyone gets c class mini from that?
    rkoralle said:
    Hutch changed it from a ceramic to an aluminium.
  • ojlerouxojleroux Member Posts: 54 ✭✭
    rkoralle said:
    Hutch changed it from a ceramic to an aluminium.
    I got the RQ18 Mini JCW Coupe anyway!
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 256 ✭✭✭
    edited November 27
    Both played in order they're seen.
    Challenge 3 - all 5 at 3*
    Challenge 4 - 1st 3 rounds so far at 3*, will report back after I've done the last couple rounds.

• CasualMobileGamerCasualMobileGamer Member Posts: 110 ✭✭✭
    After a crazy start... here are now all 25 rounds: