General Discussion

Best way to spend 10k gold? (F2P)

iron_styleiron_style Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
Actually i have already 10k gold, and i want to spend it all to want any car that give me some chances to win any tournament, because since i have more than 8000 points i cant win nothing.
My best cars are these:

Comments

• AntounAntoun Member Posts: 910 ✭✭✭✭
    I confirm your garage is nice for a f2p. I don’t know if I’m well placed to answer as a p2w but if I were you I would wait for something like 5xCF or another offer if you have enough space. But Jaco’s advice is good too if you need some space.
  • LeoLeo Member Posts: 28
    my advice as a fellow f2p is to save em for something like the current event when you see that you need a lil extra bump to land a great prize car. (theres pretty much always a relevant gold spend option for big events with good prizes on the line) or also save for winter holidays since last time the deals were really good which is what im trying to do
  • iron_styleiron_style Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    Leo said:
    my advice as a fellow f2p is to save em for something like the current event when you see that you need a lil extra bump to land a great prize car. (theres pretty much always a relevant gold spend option for big events with good prizes on the line) or also save for winter holidays since last time the deals were really good which is what im trying to do
    The problem of the events that have a really good car for tier 1 is that the players who spend a lot of gold every time can spend more, and its too hard to win or stay nearly.
    My best prize car is 2-11 GT4, and i was soooo lucky, my hand was very poor.
    The idea of spend it in Christmas is good, but i dont know if i can wait all the time
  • TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 608 ✭✭✭✭
    Actually i have already 10k gold, and i want to spend it all to want any car that give me some chances to win any tournament, because since i have more than 8000 points i cant win nothing.
    My best cars are these:

Id wait for 1k packs 
  • dunowedunowe Member Posts: 469 ✭✭✭
    Id wait for the next update with new manufacture(s) and spend gold on those packs, to try an win the 2 prize cars that will be up for grabs!
    you ll need some patience, bc we dont know yet when this will happen, but as F2Per, it is your best bet to be on a some what even foot as the others, if you have some luck and you try to time entering the events so you avoid the difficult brackets (read: dont enter right away!)
  • SubaruLover04SubaruLover04 Member Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    I'd save until an event comes for the P1 GTR. If there's event packs you'll have a bunch of gold to buy all of them and hopefully you could make a decent hand for the event. That might be a while so maybe once a month buy a carbon fiber as well. If you don't care the the P1 GTR I'd save up for 5x carbon fibers. 
  • vblackvblack Member Posts: 5
    edited June 13
    The best Way is to spent your Gold for Garage slots like Jaco said.  in the same time you have to save money to buy Ceramic Packs. If you are lucky you get some strong Cars to compete. As a F2P you have to be Patient.

• ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 828 ✭✭✭✭
    Would also spend for garage or wait for real Good offers with 999 for cf. Nothing higher.

Also is an Option to wait until the Next main Manufacture will be Released and try to play there in the competitive league...
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    10000 G si nothing for a P2W. As F2P better off buying garage and building out a strong B/C/D garage buying ceramics for IG$ and winning second tier events.
    Perhaps you can try to save way more (20, 30, 40k gold?) and then perhaps wait for a good manufacturer event with a strong car prize, but this is very risky, will also depend what bracket you fall into.