General Discussion

Whats ur position in the Finals and what Cars u used?

TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 456 ✭✭✭✭
Ive seen people with 5 Legendaries being tier 2 and people with 2 Epics being tier 1 
So whats your position what cars did you use and especially what continent are you and when did you join?
I think this could be interesting tho

Let me start... My deck:
Carrera GT
GT1 Road Car
911 GT3 1999 033
Boxster Spyder 2009 033

Europe and I joined this morning (MEST) and got tier 1 with 4th place

Comments

• HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Came in around 12-14th?  

• TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joined day 2, no legedaries, placed 5th

• Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Member Posts: 529 ✭✭✭
    Joined day 2. Got 34th.

• AvengedAvenged Member Posts: 284 ✭✭✭

Joined very early day 2. Took my foot off the pedal at 10th or 11th. Ended 21st. Was a good buffer to have, evidently.

Total cost: About $3, 9x B tier cars for fusing, and a lot of lunch-time/break-time intensity 😂
  • JayJay Member Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avenged said:

Joined very early day 2. Took my foot off the pedal at 10th or 11th. Ended 21st. Was a good buffer to have, evidently.

Total cost: About $3, 9x B tier cars for fusing, and a lot of lunch-time/break-time intensity 😂
    Get much from your CF reward?
    Finished here.

Got as high as 1st but didn't want to waste gold on tickets of I didn't have to.

Using this hand. Joined day 2. Was a lucky bracket. Same bracket as @Avenged

• O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 264 ✭✭✭

That's my hand that got me 4th place after sitting 2nd most of the time. Started about 4pm yesterday and it finished 9am this morning.

As you can see, my cars arent even maxed. Only one Legendary. I consider myself very lucky to have found a quiet, fairly new bracket.
  • DoupaoDoupao Member Posts: 181 ✭✭✭

joined day 2. finished 2nd
  • AvengedAvenged Member Posts: 284 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Avenged said:

Nope... A Buick Enclave. Like, of course I would have liked a S class, or even a good A, but I'd settle for a spare Trailblazer or a R32.

But nope... Buick friggin' Enclave 😔
    Avenged said:
    Jay said:
    Avenged said:

Nope... A Buick Enclave. Like, of course I would have liked a S class, or even a good A, but I'd settle for a spare Trailblazer or a R32.

I fused an R34 for this event. :(
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Avenged said:
    Jay said:
    Avenged said:

I wish I could locate the shocked emoji for this...
    HeissRod said:
    Avenged said:
    Jay said:
    Avenged said:

It was only 1.3/1.3/1.3 and I had no plans to upgrade it anytime soon.  I was outperformed by my maxed R33 and R32, so I figured....
  • stvhanstvhan Member Posts: 195 ✭✭✭

My hand
    Avenged said:
    Jay said:
    Avenged said:

HeissRod said:
    Avenged said:
    Jay said:
    Avenged said:

Um... I got this from my CF. Not really either of those. But close.

• AdxREAdxRE Member Posts: 110 ✭✭✭

Late joined on the final with this hand at Asian server and ended up 15th. 

Tier 2 is the worse tier for this event. People in tier 1 got +950 trophies for a game changing car And a CF pack. Tier 2 got +600 trophies, not a very useful A class and the same CF......
  • TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 456 ✭✭✭✭
    AdxRE said:

Late joined on the final with this hand at Asian server and ended up 15th. 

Tier 2 is the worse tier for this event. People in tier 1 got +950 trophies for a game changing car And a CF pack. Tier 2 got +600 trophies, not a very useful A class and the same CF......
    Still better than tier 3 4 or 5 tho...
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:
    Avenged said:
    Jay said:
    Avenged said:

It was only 1.3/1.3/1.3 and I had no plans to upgrade it anytime soon.  I was outperformed by my maxed R33 and R32, so I figured....
    I guess it's just that I've been wanting an R34 for so long (one of my favorite real life cars) so I can complete the original Godzilla collection, and here you just fused it  :( 

But honestly it was fed for something greater than itself so it's all good  B)
  • tichoblintichoblin Member Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭
    Entered 1 day.
    European server.
    3 or 2 place

• sinnersinner Member Posts: 573 ✭✭✭✭
    Day 3, 5th place

• ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle Member Posts: 90 ✭✭
    9th...
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    Entered first day and came in 3rd with this. Was at 4700 trophies when I entered
  • theducktheduck Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Day 1, 1st place

• Topdriver44089Topdriver44089 Member Posts: 81 ✭✭
    Tier 2. The legendaries at 1.3, the others maxed

• grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Late the morning after the event started.  Came 5th but with a LOT of help

I probably had the 8-9th strongest hand in my bracket, a couple of forumers took it upon themselves to make sure I got it.

One fuse in the rq27 Porsche, the rq29 is 333, rest maxed.  It cost me almost ALL my food.

#worthit