General Discussion

LAST MINUTE ERROR

Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭✭
I WANT EXPLANATION ON WHY THIS HAS HAPPENED THE LAST 2 FINALS EVENTS AND I DONT WANT EXCUSES LIKE "We aRe a sMaLl tEaM" or "wE dOnT kNoW wHaT haPpEnEd gUyS"

Comments

• lg29lg29 Member Posts: 379 ✭✭✭
    ME TOO!! I HAD A LOADING ERROR ON THE FINAL MATCH THAT CAUSED ME TO BE 41st PLACE. I WOULD HAVE WON THAT MATCH
  • LarspyffLarspyff Member Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
    Didn’t even get my prizes lol
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    Oh my... Alternating capitals. Seriously?
    you dont get it, dont u?
  • lg29lg29 Member Posts: 379 ✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    Oh my... Alternating capitals. Seriously?
    I don't care, I'm triggered right now
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Larspyff said:
    look in "held cars"
  • LarspyffLarspyff Member Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
    Larspyff said:
    look in "held cars"
    Looked not there
  • Bucks73Bucks73 Member Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    I WANT EXPLANATION ON WHY THIS HAS HAPPENED THE LAST 2 FINALS EVENTS AND I DONT WANT EXCUSES LIKE "We aRe a sMaLl tEaM" or "wE dOnT kNoW wHaT haPpEnEd gUyS"
    I feel your anger, I really do. I had the issue recently with the ‘early event end’ error for the Lancia prize car. 

I contacted the ingame support team and they were great. I definitely recommend doing that ASAP and if you have any screenshots or reference points eg you were in Xth position with 2 minutes to go so that they can check their logs, that will help I imagine. 

Hope you get the result you want
    Bucks73 said:
    Huskic69 said:
    I feel your anger, I really do. I had the issue recently with the ‘early event end’ error for the Lancia prize car. 

I contacted the ingame support team and they were great. I definitely recommend doing that ASAP and if you have any screenshots or reference points eg you were in Xth position with 2 minutes to go so that they can check their logs, that will help I imagine. 

Hope you get the result you want
    its not about that
    edited June 14
    Like the servers are working 24/7 but then suddenly "without" a cause they stop working the last minute before a finals event ends, i call **
    Post edited by Gsearch on
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    Like the servers are working 24/7 but then suddenly "without" a cause they stop working the last minute before a finals event ends, i call bs
    You don't think that there were more people playing hands during the last 10 minutes compared to any other time during the finals?  That's a cause.
    HeissRod said:
    Huskic69 said:
    Like the servers are working 24/7 but then suddenly "without" a cause they stop working the last minute before a finals event ends, i call bs
    You don't think that there were more people playing hands during the last 10 minutes compared to any other time during the finals?  That's a cause.
    Still wouldnt be enough to crash it
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As stated by @Hutch_Robin in the 918 Spyder Finals thread:

“It's very frustrating to have server issues in the final minutes of big events. We're sorry that anyone experienced this.

The cause is related to high server load - a large number of races in the final few minutes.

We will be looking at a solution that will hopefully fix this in the future, and are looking to conduct load tests to reproduce this and test the solution.

There can be delays in receiving prizes. If you haven't received them yet, they should be through soon and may be directly in your holding pool.”
    HeissRod said:
    Huskic69 said:
    HeissRod said:
    Huskic69 said:
    How in the heck can you state that for fact?
    got any IT knowledge?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 14
    Huskic69 said:
    HeissRod said:
    Huskic69 said:
    HeissRod said:
    Huskic69 said:
    How in the heck can you state that for fact?
    got any IT knowledge?
    Actually, I do.  However, it doesn't appear that you do, so why are you asking?
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Huskic69 What is to disagree with?  Did you Google it?
    anything u say is to disagree with, dont ask why
  • dodojanikdodojanik Member Posts: 219 ✭✭✭
    Gsearch said:
    You can still remove the Disagree from your comment as you normally do so why even bother to ask?
    dodojanik said:
    Gsearch said:
    You can still remove the Disagree from your comment as you normally do so why even bother to ask?
    And you can continue spamming disagrees over and over for no reason other than spite.
    edited June 14
    @Gsearch if werent on hutch's side all the time and if u werent "salty" about some things you could make up for a good mod 🙍
    Uhm, thanks?  Curious as to what I am salty about though. 
    It would be easier to say of what u arent salty about 😘
    Ok, I will work on that.
    Gsearch said:
    Ok, I will work on that.
    If u need help im open
    HeissRod said:
    If your consulting skills are as good as your IT skills, GSearch is in trouble.
    My it skills are just as good as your sense of humor
    edited June 15
    I don't know.. it's not looking so good for you, based on the LOL's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post edited by Gsearch on