edited June 14 in General Discussion
european server

Comments

• TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    Same here
  • CharlieRCharlieR Member Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    i guess iphone users - restart your phone
  • TopDivesTopDives Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
    I am still having issues not been able to get into events. Location is EU.
    Anyone else?
  • tichoblintichoblin Member Posts: 534 ✭✭✭
    CharlieR said:
    i guess iphone users - restart your phone
    Didn’t help
  • CharlieRCharlieR Member Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    wow that is serious then
    12 hours..
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭
    We must have seriously done a number on the eu servers. Still no events or comment from @Hutch_Demorphic?
    TD01055 said:
    We must have seriously done a number on the eu servers. Still no events or comment from @Hutch_Demorphic?
    I wonder they don’t notify us that they are aware of the problem at least
    15 hours. Not even a word from developers
    Did an angry hacker who didnt get the 918 blow up the EU servers?
    Also no comm from Hutch at all, gotta be bad..
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭
    I've been waiting for 2 days
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Are you still not able to play fella? Strange, you IOS or Android? I haven’t had any problems since the 10 minute outage last night. 
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Are you still not able to play fella? Strange, you IOS or Android? I haven’t had any problems since the 10 minute outage last night. 
    Uk on iOS, events have been down for me since 9.58 last night. Had the event pack bug but the cars luckily appeared in my holding pool 
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    TD42792 said:
    Uk on iOS, events have been down for me since 9.58 last night. Had the event pack bug but the cars luckily appeared in my holding pool 
    Random then as I’m the same UK iOS. 
    TD01055 said:
    TD42792 said:
    Yeah similar for me. Had the blow up in the last 5 minutes last night. Then worked again, then 10mn after have not been able to race in events since. Ok for campaign, garage, weekly challenge and buying packs, but not MP events, just cannot enter the MP events menu page, getting the continuous circle before entering the events menu page, have to reboot the app to open it again.
    edited June 14
    Am on UK ios too, weird
    Just deleted the app and re-installed. Still same thing, cannot get into events.
    Thankfully my garage is still there!
    @Hutch_Robin can you pls clarify whether the problem is solving or you just suggest everyone to reinstall app (which doesn’t work in fact)?
    edited June 14
    “It seems that this will correct itself when the events you entered are over. Could you try to enter events later?

Regards,

Hutch Games”

Was 80’s two days event or three?

At least my wife will be happy

• prexprex Member Posts: 481 ✭✭✭
    I guess it’s three. It’s about 29h remaining.
  • BasecBasec Member Posts: 5
    @Hutch_Robin, toujours pas d'accés aux événements depuis plus de 12h!!!!!!! Message d'erreur d'accés aux serveurs !!!! Le jeux ne fonctionne plus et nous n'avons aucun retour de la part de Hutch!!!! Ce n'est pas normal :-(
  • TopDivesTopDives Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    “It seems that this will correct itself when the events you entered are over. Could you try to enter events later?

Regards,

Hutch Games”

What?!?!?!?
    TopDives said:
    tichoblin said:

Regards,

Hutch Games”

What?!?!?!?
    They clarified. Should let me enter after daily is finished
  • TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    Basec said:
    @Hutch_Robin, toujours pas d'accés aux événements depuis plus de 12h!!!!!!! Message d'erreur d'accés aux serveurs !!!! Le jeux ne fonctionne plus et nous n'avons aucun retour de la part de Hutch!!!! Ce n'est pas normal :-(
    Did u even realize that this forum is in another language that u are writing here? I will help you: this language its called ENGLISH
  • BasecBasec Member Posts: 5
    Here is the message in English
    @Hutch_Robin, still no access to events for more than 12 hours !!!!!!! Error message accessing servers !!!! The game does not work anymore and we have no feedback from Hutch !!!! It is not normal :-(

Yeah, they told me the same, fair enough, was actually quite quick so well done Hutch.
    Now let’s see about that compensation... oh yeah, should have gotten the 918 because I was 8th before the crash!
  • TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    edited June 14
    Twinkie said:
    Basec said:
    Did u even realize that this forum is in another language that u are writing here? I will help you: this language its called ENGLISH
    Oof
    That was abusing? Hmm lol
    Then i guess: sorry?
    Better now?
    Post edited by Twinkie on