Help & Support

Lost my progress

ricklyons423ricklyons423 Member Posts: 1
Recently I went to a friends house and pulled up the game to play and it asked which save to use local or cloud I chose local and it has taken away all of my progress how and can I switch back to the cloud save and retrieve all of my progress?

Answers

• romeoromeo Member Posts: 13
    I lost my r$ I just purchased (it was only for €6,49 but it isn't fair) , it is a shame I know. But it is still a great game.
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 294 admin
    Hi Ricklyons, sorry to hear that.  If you contact us via help & support then our support team will be happy to help you restore your progress.  Thanks
    Same for you Romeo, don't worry we'll make sure you get it back.  Just chat to our support team.
  • NabtuneNabtune Member Posts: 2
    I contacted the support team but my progress was never restored 
    Oh really?  I can chase that up for you.  Do you remember what title you gave the support ticket, or the account name you used to write to us?
  • produne14produne14 Member Posts: 128 ✭✭
    What I do is I go to app manager and clear race off app data and reboot game, log in to fb again and wait for cloud save to pop up. If it didn't pop up... Repeat. Always use cloud.
  • AlxoryAlxory Member Posts: 2
    HutchMatt hello, same problem here, my son lost all his 139 stars!!! He is wrecked please help! Can you give me a support mail address to communicate the specifics please? 
  • Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 1,081 admin
    Hi Alxory, if possible please contact our support team through the in-game support tool with the information you mentioned here. It will let us get a bit more information about your device and account, and better help you out.
  • pakosvpakosv Member Posts: 2
    Lost all progress with all the cars except one and with 180 stars by my son and now is at the beginning