Report a Bug

Bug or Secret Passage? ^.^

AsmoAsmo Member Posts: 73 ✭✭
Level 33 has a weird bug (I assume?) that had cost me my win streak 3 times now, but only happens around 3 out of 10, so it took me a while to get annoyed by it :smiley:

This is what's happening:

I am trying to fall behind my opponent, because I want to make a picture of what is about to happen....

I break, so I can see how the bug looks, but so far I couldn't find a better angle...

And then: My opponent has disappeared. Completely. Gone with the wind. His meter went from 320 to 0 in 1 millisecond. And no matter how fast I will finish the match, my opponent has already magically crossed the finish line. Why? How? Help?

Comments

• AsmoAsmo Member Posts: 73 ✭✭
    BUG CONFIRMED!

Tropical Sunset (I think lvl 31?) -> I was wondering why anyone would choose a Monster for this kind of Level, and lo and behold - after 5 seconds in the Monster looked like it would explode and then, it kinda did, only that it stayed in one peace, flying like a rocket into the sky and over the finish line 720m away - in less than 2 seconds. AND AGAIN MY WIN STREAK WAS KILLED! >:( I didn't use to mind too much about that, but in Diamond League this kind of shenanigans means that I have to spent a couple of thousand Gems just to get even with the rest of the pack making up for the lost win streak :(

PLEASE FIX! :(

• Tom_PTom_P Member Posts: 3
    edited July 14
    I had the same or similar problem in level 33. My opponent finnished in 0:00.45!! But crossed the finish line after me, i even had the time to take screenshots.

edited July 15
    Nice job! My phone has a serious lag for screenshots. Happened to me again on Level 33. Another Win Streak wasted. Maybe the "airborne opponent"-bug is a "win streak controlling"-bot gone rogue? :hushed:

From 385m to 0m in less than 4 seconds? I think not ^-^

Soooo, at what point will we get re-imbursed for all those gems we wasted just to get to another win streak due to this nonsense? :(
    And again:

Level 36: Opponent with Amphibian GT! :( :( :(
    HUTCH BUG SENPAI: NOTICE US!

• Tom_PTom_P Member Posts: 3
    edited July 20
    Maybe they where busy with adding new bugs to the new version...like the daily quests, which doesn’t work at all, good job 👏 🤤
    Works fine for me*. It didn't the first day though, but after the reset it's all good. In total it's just about 625 Gems, so you're not missing too much imho. If you contact them via the app they can take a look at your issue right away.

* iOS 11.4.1. + iPhone6s

• GravediggerGravedigger Member Posts: 6
    Tom_P said:
    I had the same or similar problem in level 33. My opponent finnished in 0:00.45!! But crossed the finish line after me, i even had the time to take screenshots.

I have the same problem. 
    Tryed 2 times in a row to win  Buggy against amphibian sx. 
    Arrived the finish much earlier the my opponent  
    After the finish line I losed  
    Opponent arrived after less then a second. 

So far my temporary working theory is to avoid all races where an Amphibian is your next opponent on a track that has obviously zero advantage for an Amphibian car, because my last 2 (and yours it seems) cases were exactly that. I just spend the 100 Gems to avoid that issue....and again I wonder....will we ever get at least some of the gems back that we spend just so we can play the game without win spree killing bugs?
    Dear senpai Hutch...your game is broken....why won't you notice us?

!

I will start counting the gems I waste from now on, with pics for evidence (including those spent to retry the match in order to make said pictures) ._.
  • stuartstuart Member Posts: 2
    I have seen it on level 24 as well but no screenshot.