2»

Comments

• HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bow6n said:
    HeissRod said:
    bow6n said:
    bow6n said:
    Great! Another event with a RQ limit!! 
    What cars do you want to play in a pick-up truck event that you can't play with the RQ limit?
    Well given that my only pick ups. Are raptor, g63 6x6 and the Maloo, that takes up 69 out of 90 RQ leaving 21RQ to to get 2 half decent cars. Just be nice to actually use the full potential of my garage at least once a week. 
    Maybe consider having a more diverse garage and one that's not so top heavy?
    If it was cheaper to get slots then maybe I would have a more balanced 
    Get better at saving gold then
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭✭
    DeserT said:
    Seriously guys stopped protesting for the RQ limits all the time. I need someone to explain me how an open event with pickups would be possible without RQ limit...
    If it’s 5x pickup then 90% of the people could not participate. If it was 3x Pickup and unlimited RQ people with 2 Chiron or whatever fully upgraded legendary would ruin the event; I would seriously uninstall the game. My opinion is that the RQ limit is fine and it is a necessary measure to have an enjoyable game.
    we are in same bracket :) good event :D
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 11
    DeserT said:
    Seriously guys stopped protesting for the RQ limits all the time. I need someone to explain me how an open event with pickups would be possible without RQ limit...
    If it’s 5x pickup then 90% of the people could not participate. If it was 3x Pickup and unlimited RQ people with 2 Chiron or whatever fully upgraded legendary would ruin the event; I would seriously uninstall the game. My opinion is that the RQ limit is fine and it is a necessary measure to have an enjoyable game.
    I don’t think it’s necessarily this event that the problem lies for people, yeh it’s possible to play without exceeding the RQ.
    The problem for myself and others is that all the events now seem to be RQ limited, I can’t see why we can’t have unlimited events and limited events running simultaneously, there are enough event criteria to please everyone, I’m just finding it a bit boring playing a variation of similar cars in similar events all the time. 
    edited July 11
    LittleEnosBurdette said:
    I’m just finding it a bit boring playing a variation of similar cars in similar events all the time. 
    And that would be different with a non-limited RQ event?
    HeissRod said:
    LittleEnosBurdette said:
    I’m just finding it a bit boring playing a variation of similar cars in similar events all the time. 
    Err yes, I think I’ve used the RQ8 ranger in three events in the last 7 days, if you and others are happy with that kind of thing it quite frankly amazes me. 
    HeissRod said:
    LittleEnosBurdette said:
    Err yes, I think I’ve used the RQ8 ranger in three events in the last 7 days, if you and others are happy with that kind of thing it quite frankly amazes me. 
    My point is, if the RQ limit was not there, you would see the same ringer cars over and over.
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:
    LittleEnosBurdette said:
    My point is, if the RQ limit was not there, you would see the same ringer cars over and over.
    But that’s what we are seeing just now, only difference is it’s low RQ cars being used all the time, high class cars are just sitting collecting dust, imo it’s only going to get worse with people complaining about legendary cars being used in limited events, as I said there is nothing to stop Hutch running both types of events to please everyone. 
    Eh...maybe.  I'm not sure you should be able to participate in both, though.  When you play your first hand in one, the other should be locked out.
  • DontTazeMehBroDontTazeMehBro Member Posts: 21
    How about an ideal RQ and a handicap if you go over the handicap.  Would allow more variety and more people to participate.
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Member Posts: 464 ✭✭✭✭
    Besides @milewski1015, who else is in my bracket? I’m hoping for a top 10. 

So far I think I’ve used a different hand on each race!

• JayJay Member Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @deewod I am just feeding you wins. 
  • samagoichisamagoichi Member Posts: 692 ✭✭✭✭
    ATSR_997 said:

Coffee break is @mazeoops
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 473 ✭✭✭
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Member Posts: 464 ✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    Hi @mazeoops! nice to meet you. I’ve seen you in a bunch of my events lately. I may or may not have beaten you a couple of times in previous events 😜

Will avoid you from now on! :)
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 473 ✭✭✭
    ATSR_997 said:
    mazeoops said:
    Hi @mazeoops! nice to meet you. I’ve seen you in a bunch of my events lately. I may or may not have beaten you a couple of times in previous events 😜

Will avoid you from now on! :)
    Because I wasnt that famous but i knew you. 
    Nice to meet you. 
  • deewoddeewod Member Posts: 248 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    @deewod I am just feeding you wins. 
    No wonder! I stopped racing since it’s mostly forummers around us.
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been messing around with two hands and they both are successful, I really don't know which one to stick to.

• JacoJaco Member Posts: 830 ✭✭✭✭
    ATSR_997 said:

Coffee break is @mazeoops
    And retired people just don't count  :D :D
2»