General Discussion

Patch 6.0 Discussion Thread

Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 1,041 admin
edited July 10 in General Discussion
Patch notes here. Get the discussion going right here.

Comments

• Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 742 ✭✭✭✭
    anyone likes flowers?
  • Dale96Dale96 Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    Oh hutch you love to treat us don’t you! Hype!
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 800 ✭✭✭✭
    I can't afford the extra slots for these RQ changes ATM. Darn.
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 731 ✭✭✭✭
    Mazda. Called it  :)
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭✭
    cool new things... but i hate this change of RQ... all my cars upgrade level and i need more slots... come on Hutch.. you destroy all garages with this changes... they are not 1 or 2 ... are multiple... :(
  • MrMercBenzFansPalMrMercBenzFansPal Member Posts: 22
    (Wait. Weren’t these cars super rare before? Especially the Suzuki Swift Rally Spec? That cars’ rarity HAS BEEN CHANGED AT LEAST 4 TIMES NOW!)
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 592 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 10
    the Evo VIII is a good ultra rare but it will be a horrible epic, not worth the 15 ultra rare it takes to upgrade. 
  • JoppJopp Member Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    edited July 10
    V250d going to uncommon :open_mouth:
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 63 ✭✭✭
    edited July 10
    Is there going to be RQ changes for cars in classes that don’t change their rarity? Eg. say moving a car from RQ 28 to RQ 27 but still keeping it a legendary?
    edited July 10
    *Edit: Disregard, I got my 124's confused.
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭✭
    Is this a misprint in the RQ changes? That RQ17 124 Spider is one on the top C class rides and is dropping into D? Making it a full class LOWER than the Chevette or Elise 1.6? Maybe it's a misprint? 
    not this.. but the RQ15 i think ;)
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 426 admin
    edited July 10
    It's this one. Only 3 cars are changing by 2 RQ, and none by more than that.

Fiat 124 Spiderv20001
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 9
    That RQ17 124 Spider is one on the top C class rides and is dropping into D? 
    That's the Abarth 124 Spider, The Fiat 124 Spider is a separate car currently at RQ15
    @mauro07; Thanks, mate. I got the two models confused. I should have triple checked first. Tried to edit but you were too quick!
    edited July 10
    binner said:
    Is there going to be RQ changes for cars in classes that don’t change their rarity? Eg. say moving a car from RQ 28 to RQ 27 but still keeping it a legendary?
    Yes, lots. As Mazda have lots of low RQ cars, most cars that change will just change by +1 RQ.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    Well time to start saving for garage slots lol
  • RawelRawel Member Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
    dang, time to upgrade a lot of c cars while it's easy
  • TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    Goodbye all my rares
    edited July 10
    the Evo VIII is a good ultra rare but it will be a horrible epic, not worth the 15 ultra rare it takes to upgrade. 
    But worth to take for a chiron fuse lol
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 731 ✭✭✭✭
    Rawel said:
    I’m not going to bother tbh. I did this last time and ended up never using them and fusing. Remember the Cadillac sports wagon? Me neither
    edited July 10
    Hutch_Robin

Do you kindly have a list of the cars that change by more than 1 rq?

And are ther any changes in car stats? Any corrections?
    Post edited by Twinkie on
  • RawelRawel Member Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Rawel said:
    I’m not going to bother tbh. I did this last time and ended up never using them and fusing. Remember the Cadillac sports wagon? Me neither
    traiblazers, escalades, elises - they still have their uses, so who knows what may come in handy one day
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 9
    Speaking of similar cars, is it correct the 1987 Patrol is moving up or is that a typo for the more widely used 1997 Patrol?

I've been keeping the best few common cars around as they're rarer that uncommon/rare but not all of them are upgraded, so this announcement will actually give me several free garage slots after I fuse the C3 Picasso, Mirage, Savannah and a spare V250d.

The RQ changes are the usual mix of the satisfying, the uncertain (Espace is moving up but Impala isn't?) and the outright bizarre. I had to double check I was thinking of the right car when I saw the QX50 being uprated. 

The upgrade ads are presumably for lower rarity cars. Rares, maybe super rares. A small boost to credit income from being able to sell fuse material but not the big change it would be if it applied to ultra-rares and higher. Could be most worthwhile for commons. 

I'm looking forward to the Mazda 6 Estate, and I'm sure the MX-5s will do well. 
  • ThomasNürburgringThomasNürburgring Member Posts: 241 ✭✭✭
    I am very curious what will be the new best Rare cars...
    Twinkie said:
    Hutch_Robin

Do you kindly have a list of the cars that change by more than 1 rq?

And are ther any changes in car stats? Any corrections?
    No changes in car stats. We have already begun making corrections for PL7 though.

Fiat Panda (1980) 3 to 5 RQ
    Nissan Silvia 240RS (1983) 19 to 21 Q
    Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (2005) 27 to 25 RQ
    Speaking of similar cars, is it correct the 1987 Patrol is moving up or is that a typo for the more widely used 1997 Patrol?
    It's correct.
  • PeterHansenPeterHansen Member Posts: 4
    binner said:
    Yes, lots. As Mazda have lots of low RQ cars, most cars that change will just change by +1 RQ.
    Is it possible we can get a list off all the RQ changes? Excel or anything.
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 742 ✭✭✭✭
    These rq changes make me quit this game even more
  • JoppJopp Member Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    Lol then the rq20 Ford rally need a raise in rq too  beats Silvia in basically everything  unluckily for me.