General Discussion

Help With Garage!

QuavoHuncoQuavoHunco Member Posts: 3
Hi everyone, today is my 24th day in the game, and I have a few questions concerning my current garage:
What are some of the cars I can sell or use as fuse?
Which cars am I not using that is good?
What are the recommended upgrades for the cars you think I should keep?

Thanks!

Comments

• JoppJopp Member Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone, today is my 24th day in the game, and I have a few questions concerning my current garage:
    What are some of the cars I can sell or use as fuse?
    Which cars am I not using that is good?
    What are the recommended upgrades for the cars you think I should keep?

Thanks!

The rq20 bmw m3 is fuse material i think, other than that I would keep everything at this point and only buy garagespace for all gold you can get.
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most important thing in the early days is to build a large garage. Buy any deal that comes your way! You’ll need to start upgrading the Elise to complete the campaign 
  • dodojanikdodojanik Member Posts: 217 ✭✭✭
    Keep it all and save 8800gold for the garage spaces. At the moment you don't need the best cars instead you need a lot of cars
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dodojanik said:
    Keep it all and save 8800gold for the garage spaces. At the moment you don't need the best cars instead you need a lot of cars
    Sorry when I say every deal - I mean the ones you get for levelling up in the early days, think they are generally blue packets? Ignore the usual red deals, CF for 1299 etc.
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    While it's certain that you don't need 3 e500's, and probably don't need that M3 at all, I'd concur with the people above.  Your garage looks pretty thin, esp at the lower end.  Save up as much gold as you can, smurf events all the time, buy garage slots.
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you clocked single player yet ? 
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 12
    Most of your cars are pretty useful keepers TBH. Like the others have said, right now just focus on saving up your gold for slots so you can add more keepers to your garage. 

The only one you might wanna start upgrading now is the Elise so you can finish the final campaign level? If you are desperate for room right now, fuse one of your Quattros, Vauxhall VXR, And the 3rd gen Camaro into the Elise. You won't miss those, IMO.
  • QuavoHuncoQuavoHunco Member Posts: 3
    bobdylan said:
    Have you clocked single player yet ? 
    I just got the M3 from the Campaign, Having a little trouble on UAE and Italy
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to want to keep going back over and be sure to win every available prize card . 
    It's a grind but it's so helpful