Domination

Darken_Rahwl1Darken_Rahwl1 Member Posts: 1
hi there was wondering if the hutch bots could be changed out for ones with better skills ......I guess it's not that they suck or any of that but it's more that they are just not good ......or good enough for me as it would seem . I'm 1st place in all but three races and don't seem to be loosing any of those spots soon . Is the the legendary "Madspills" or whatever her name is available for me to beat the wheels off. I long for a challenge in this game in which I haven't seen for quite a while now

Comments

• Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Hutch Staff Posts: 33 admin
    Check out the friend code list:
    http://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/353/hot-wheels-friend-codes

Go to Settings (cog) > Friend Codes and add them all in. Maddskillz is MP3P7RQF

Make a note of your own friend code (shown in the same place you add friend codes) and post it on the friend code list so others can add you back, otherwise they won't see you!
  • produne14produne14 Member Posts: 94 ✭✭
    Add me and see my records and give a shot! D8YNBP8T
  • produne14produne14 Member Posts: 94 ✭✭
    hi there was wondering if the hutch bots could be changed out for ones with better skills ......I guess it's not that they suck or any of that but it's more that they are just not good ......or good enough for me as it would seem . I'm 1st place in all but three races and don't seem to be loosing any of those spots soon . Is the the legendary "Madspills" or whatever her name is available for me to beat the wheels off. I long for a challenge in this game in which I haven't seen for quite a while now
    What is your code?
  • MaddskillzMaddskillz Member Posts: 102 ✭✭✭
    First, Welcome to the competition.
    Two, Your hilarious, and
    Three, Let's get those slow wheels of yours spinning.

Add my friend code MP3P7RQF

MaddSkillZ is BOSS.