General Discussion

Top Drives Show Episode 3

TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
Didn’t see anything on here for discussion...

I'm away at the moment with limited data so didn’t want to stream the whole video. Anyone watched? In particular I’m interested in how the P1 looks in testing...

Comments

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 275 ✭✭✭
    My question was featured but I can't message them on yt for some reason : p. 
    As for the show itself, I'm very surprised that na beat isn't the most upgraded common. Also isn't the abarth 124 upgraded so often only because we all maxed when it was the king of the rares? 

I find it quite lovely that our feature suggestions are being considered. Obviously with no promises and with a lot of caution but I get that, especially since I'm in software development as well and sometimes have to say pretty much the same things to my clients. 

And it's nice that the problems with 959 Dakar were mentioned, though I'd appreciate some proper roadmap of its fixes. Nothing written in the thread gives us any idea about when could the fix be released. 
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least I know that Fernando is retiring from F1
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes surprisingly there's no official thread. I wonder what might could be the reason for that?

but here's the link 

good job hutch, that was a very informative episode and I give you 4 stars for it!

Edit: you know what I give you even 5 stars!
    what about 6, do i hear a 6?
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been couple of days since I watched it but I recall seeing some skoda and vw cars I think.
    so I guess they will be introduced to the game too sooner or later. 
  • Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 1,077 admin
    We are trying to encourage all comments about the content to go through the youtube video. This way other players can respond and vote on their favourite questions to be covered in the next episode.
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4.56246872 stars from @hillclimber? I agree, good episode. I like that they are making a point to feature questions from the players in the comments. I just wish I had pne good enough for a Carbon pack!
    Looking forward to episode 4, any news when can expect that?
  • Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 372 admin
    Unfortunately Demorphic is out of commission which means we only have the expertise for things like this:

As soon as he's back in action we will get to episode 4!
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 463 ✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Tim In the full episode 4 please compare them on the standing and rolling slalom vs the R500 and the 620R. Thanks! 
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Unfortunately Demorphic is out of commission which means we only have the expertise for things like this:

As soon as he's back in action we will get to episode 4!
    Who edits your videos?
  • ljhcjpljhcjp Member Posts: 333 ✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    It's been couple of days since I watched it but I recall seeing some skoda and vw cars I think.
    Love your post on the in game forum and Tim’s response. Anyone who hasn’t seen it, check it out 😂
    ljhcjp said:
    43MK4 said:
    Love your post on the in game forum and Tim’s response. Anyone who hasn’t seen it, check it out 😂
    @ljhcp thanks a lot! Was pretty surprised myself about the attention it got. And then yes, very nice of Tim to comment on that :)
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ljhcjp said:
    43MK4 said:

I missed that one, any link for that comment / thread?
    RobGripes said:
    ljhcjp said:
    43MK4 said:

I missed that one, any link for that comment / thread?

The thread on IG Forum is called: 100% F2P Garage after 1 YEAR
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @43MK4

that is impressive. Well done mate! 

RobGripes said:
    @43MK4

that is impressive. Well done mate! 

@RobGripes Thanks alot!

And honestly big thanks to everyone on this forum providing tons of great content which has been very helpful over the past year.