General Discussion

Special Offers: Post your Packs here

Comments

• bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 3
    Rawel said:
    Not really a special offer, but certainly something special, look at that aluminium from a daily event

Wow, chances of that are roughly 1 in 30,000
    More likely to pull an S in 2 consecutive Ceramics, don't you feel lucky?  :)

EDIT: Odds are not actually that bad given you have 4 cards you need to pull 3 duplicates from but still very unusual
  • TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasnt that 10x Ceramic deals at 2699 yesterday? Now its at 3199🤔
    I think even 2699 wasnt thaaaaaat great...
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:
    Wasnt that 10x Ceramic deals at 2699 yesterday? Now its at 3199🤔
    I think even 2699 wasnt thaaaaaat great...
    Yeah I definitely remember it being cheaper, not sure about the exact price though. :)
  • DabigpDabigp Member Posts: 428 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 5
    Why would you buy ceramics with hard earned gold, if you can open up to 4 ceramics a day with grinding IG cash?
    Dabigp said:
    Why would you buy ceramics with hard earned gold, if you can open up to 4 ceramics a day with grinding IG cash?
    Yeah but 199G for a ceramic would still be a good deal compared to CFs... but 320G is too much
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 947 ✭✭✭✭
    Conversely, both my legendaries and all my best epics have come from ceramics. If the option was 1 CF or 10x Ceramic for the same price I most likely would take the 10 ceramics. 3199 for 10 doesn't even peak my interest.
    Blue2moro said:
    Conversely, both my legendaries and all my best epics have come from ceramics. If the option was 1 CF or 10x Ceramic for the same price I most likely would take the 10 ceramics. 3199 for 10 doesn't even peak my interest.
    Of course you would, but they will never cost the same. 10x Ceramic is just so much better than 1x CF. For example the chance to pull at least 1 legendary from 10x Ceramic is 7,25%, from 1x CF it's just under 3%. Not to mention all the other the value of at least 10 Super Rares that you surely get from the 10x Ceramic.
    Shouldn't the red line be a yellow line on that street racer pack? I thought it was a carbon fibre until I read the text.

• SubaruLover04SubaruLover04 Member Posts: 426 ✭✭✭✭
    2 Italian carbon fibers. I hate it when you get an ultra rare as the fourth card only to get another ultra rare. 
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Shouldn't the red line be a yellow line on that street racer pack? I thought it was a carbon fibre until I read the text.

That’s how the pack has always been. I don’t think it’s made available enough to warrant changing the design
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 617 ✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:

That’s how the pack has always been. I don’t think it’s made available enough to warrant changing the design
    Still tho, this is also easily achievable in Paint, so just do it
    Blue2moro said:

It's just consistency though. SR as the top guaranteed card should have a yellow stripe. I can imagine more than a few people bought that expecting a B minimum.
    Blue2moro said:
    Blue2moro said:

It's just consistency though. SR as the top guaranteed card should have a yellow stripe. I can imagine more than a few people bought that expecting a B minimum.
    Well you should be at least suspicious looking at the price, but yeah, I agree, an easy paint job would avoid all confusion.
  • ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle Member Posts: 272 ✭✭✭
    Tell me how you bought the French CF and didn‘t get a Bugatti. 
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭

Happy to help in convincing you not to buy it
  • ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle Member Posts: 272 ✭✭✭
    binner said:

Happy to help in convincing you not to buy it
    Thank you very much. 
  • SquadalaSquadala Member Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    I just got the 1 French CF pack that is now on sale and got a R5 Maxi, not a Bugatti but il take it. I still recommend to get a pack. Because the Peugeot cars are coming soon, and then is gonna be ever harder to get a Bugatti or Maxi.
    RQ19 clio
    RQ15 alpine
    Minimum RQ, so yeah. Usual result from a French CF.
  • miggemigge Member Posts: 73
    Dabigp said:
    4 a day? How?
  • GT47LMGT47LM Member Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    migge said:
    Dabigp said:
    4 a day? How?
    By smurfing events and setting timers for every 2 hours and 29 minutes so that you can wake up multiple times in the middle of the night to use your refreshed tickets
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    migge said:
    Dabigp said:
    4 a day? How?
    General rule of thumb is a ceramic per event per day is achievable without disrupting your day like a lunatic. Works out at about 20 3-star wins
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 803 ✭✭✭✭

Finally pulled my first megane from france CF! Which is best tune? 969?
    rei348 said:

Finally pulled my first megane from france CF! Which is best tune? 969?
    969 is the bestfor city streets...i dont know about othet tracks but this thing is made for city streets anyways 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 190 ✭✭✭
    4th card was my 3rd RQ21 Renault Megane Trophy, 5th my 2nd R5 Maxi Turbo.. Well, some of the better packs without a Bugatti in it i guess.
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    migge said:
    Dabigp said:
    4 a day? How?
    General rule of thumb is a ceramic per event per day is achievable without disrupting your day like a lunatic. Works out at about 20 3-star wins
    Yeah on an average day I think 4 is unrealistic even if you could win the Daily but 2-3 is certainly easily done if you farm efficiently and get top 10 in the non Daily event.
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the moment with so many events its possible even more like 5-6. Since they started with those smart ev qualifiers i made almost 800k IG cash till now. 
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I come to think about it, I have less time to play TD as a student than as an adult with work...
    Rip me