General Discussion

Special Offers: Post your Packs here

Comments

• HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 21
    O__VER said:
    Bought two, got two Epic R34s. Was really hoping for R32s :/

I now have three un-upgraded R34s. I can't upgrade all of these! What am I supposed to do with this ****?
    Fuse them into a Legendary?
    Post edited by Gsearch on
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 21
    HeissRod said:
    O__VER said:

I now have three un-upgraded R34s. I can't upgrade all of these! What am I supposed to do with this ****?
    Fuse them into a Legendary?
    Unfortunately I need them. I don't have anything else for the Pikes Peak event.

I was hoping for an R32 or R33 since I have enough C trash to upgrade probably two Bs. I guess I'll be running semi-upgraded R34s instead.

Still, after the event, Legendary upgrades are definitely on.
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just 333 them for now
  • JayJay Member Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 21
    O__VER said:

Upgrade your spyder or p1 :P
    Jay said:
    O__VER said:

I now have three un-upgraded R34s. I can't upgrade all of these! What am I supposed to do with this sh*t?
    Of course man :D
    Thinking I will do the Spyder. With its 4WD, it has been more useful than the P1.
    O__VER said:
    Jay said:
    O__VER said:

I now have three un-upgraded R34s. I can't upgrade all of these! What am I supposed to do with this sh*t?
    Thinking I will do the Spyder. With its 4WD, it has been more useful than the P1.
    lol. I got frustrated with wasting my gold on 2 of these retarded Nissan packs. Seriously I think I am over spending gold on any deal they do because the drop rates are so pathetic. 

I sold some maxed D/E and a couple of maxed C class that will probably go down to D. Bout like 5 CF packs. Got 2 epics and second Porsche 924 Rally.

Screw CF packs.
  • Steph81Steph81 Member Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    IMO it makes only sense to spend Gold actual at NEW manufacture packs and maybe get there a lucky grab and dominate the first events of the new manufacture.
    Jay said:
    O__VER said:
    Jay said:
    O__VER said:

lol. I got frustrated with wasting my gold on 2 of these retarded Nissan packs. Seriously I think I am over spending gold on any deal they do because the drop rates are so pathetic. 

I sold some maxed D/E and a couple of maxed C class that will probably go down to D. Bout like 5 CF packs. Got 2 epics and second Porsche 924 Rally.

Screw CF packs.
    Yeah man. I've had a good run of Epics recently from CFs and I've had one Legendary (albeit the worst Pagani), but there is no doubt that for the hundreds of dollars spent on this game and with the price that these packs are at now, I have not come out better off.

I have also had a really good run from Ceramics and I do find more often than not lately, I am getting more than just a super rare (maybe two, maybe an ultra, even a few Epics lately).

At 1599 gold for a CF I think I have bought my last pack for real money. Will save my gold and wait for real deals.
    Jay said:
    O__VER said:
    Jay said:
    O__VER said:

Screw CF packs.
    Uhmm...how did you buy CFs with cash? 
    HeissRod said:
    Jay said:
    O__VER said:
    Jay said:
    O__VER said:

Screw CF packs.
    Mail your cash along with a self addressed envelope to:

Hutch Games
    40-42 Scrutton Street
    2nd Floor, 
    London
    EC2A 4HH, UK

You will receive your pack in 10-20 working days.
    edited September 21
    HeissRod said:
    Jay said:
    O__VER said:
    Jay said:
    O__VER said:

Screw CF packs.
    Lol.. ceramics.

I thought only kids nitpicked like that haha.

Edit : Due to being typed text and the joking tone lost I thought I would add that I wasn't trying to be insulting :P
    Jay said:
    HeissRod said:
    Jay said:
    O__VER said:
    Jay said:
    O__VER said:

Screw CF packs.
    Lol.. ceramics.

I thought only kids nitpicked like that haha.

Edit : Due to being typed text and the joking tone lost I thought I would add that I wasn't trying to be insulting :P
    I thought you mis-typed, but those drop rates!! :o
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:

Sell them and buy plastics. Maybe you'll get lucky and pull the beast of a car, the Nissan S-cargo. 
    Hvalen said:
    Bought one Nissan CF. 1599 gold is a shitton being f2p.
    Totally worth it
    tbh it's not even as good as pulling a 370Z or an R33. Cause as f2p you will only max it at 1.3, and it won't be too useful against the R35s and the R390s, even a maxed out r34. But it's a legendary, why not.
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Hvalen said:
    Totally worth it
    tbh it's not even as good as pulling a 370Z or an R33. Cause as f2p you will only max it at 1.3, and it won't be too useful against the R35s and the R390s, even a maxed out r34. But it's a legendary, why not.
    Maxed R33 and 370Z can seriously beat juke 333?
  • HvalenHvalen Member Posts: 93 ✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Hvalen said:
    Totally worth it
    I agree that it's pretty bad for a legendary, but I prefer it over another ultra. Am probably going to fuse it once tonight to try to go T1 for the pikes peak, even though it's a longshot.
    43MK4 said:
    TGPD said:
    Hvalen said:
    Totally worth it
    No.  The Juke is a better choice.
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    43MK4 said:
    TGPD said:
    Hvalen said:
    Totally worth it
    No.  The Juke is a better choice.
    Ok makes sense, wasn't sure for a moment if missed something in the world of Nissans hehe
    Bought the two cash packs.  350Z Roadster, Qashqai, Cadillac STS.
    in other words, fuse material.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 RQ17 xtrails from the 2 cash ones. 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 352 ✭✭✭
    2 RQ17 xtrails from the 2 cash ones. 🤦🏻‍♂️
    Slightly better, 2 x RQ18 Qashqai... yay!
    Got a Qashqai and a Datsun Rally in mine.
    edited September 23
    Sorry, duplicate post.
    Post edited by O__VER on
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hvalen said:
    What is this crazy sudden pack luck? First a Juke r from the Nissan packs, now this from a regular ceramic?! I swear, I am not cheating...getting less and less salty about missing out on the PP

I literally doubled my legend count in two days.
    meanwhile i opened over 100 ceramics since my last legendary pull and nothing above ultra rare
  • HvalenHvalen Member Posts: 93 ✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    Hvalen said:
    What is this crazy sudden pack luck? First a Juke r from the Nissan packs, now this from a regular ceramic?! I swear, I am not cheating...getting less and less salty about missing out on the PP

meanwhile i opened over 100 ceramics since my last legendary pull and nothing above ultra rare
    Trust me, I know how you feel. Before yesterday, I'd went ~80 days without a legend, playing every day, opening more than one ceramic a day. Before getting that one, I spent 240 days getting my first legend (except for the campaign McLaren).
    Huskic69 said:
    Hvalen said:

lol consider yourself lucky. I have opened about 100 ceramics without anything over super rare.