General Discussion

Special Offers: Post your Packs here

Comments

• Steph81Steph81 Member Posts: 60 ✭✭
    I think the Volvo Pack is more interesting than the Infiniti Pack xD what is the highest you can get out from the Special Packs?
    Both packs are a Joke! No Chance for legendary and only **** Epics.  They just  want your Money! 
  • ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle Member Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    There is 1 for 999G and 5 more for 1399G
    Steph81 said:
    I think the Volvo Pack is more interesting than the Infiniti Pack xD what is the highest you can get out from the Special Packs?
    Both packs are a Joke! No Chance for legendary and only **** Epics.  They just  want your Money! 
    True but for me the Volvo’s are still more interesting than the lame Infiniti’s
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭✭

I see this... 2 prizes...glitch!
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Member Posts: 235 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 11
    mauro07 said:

I see this... 2 prizes...glitch!
    It is meant to be like that. They offer one pack at the reduced price of 999 and the other 5 are available at 1399. They often offer one pack at a lower price so that players can get the cars they need if they do not have enough to meet the requirements. 

I bought the 999 pack and now can only see the 1399 offer.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought the 999G Infiniti pack, just to see what I'd get.  Pulled the A24 M45 and the C15 Q50.
  • lg29lg29 Member Posts: 473 ✭✭✭
    edited October 11
    I bought 2 Volvo packs since I only had 1 Volvo, I got two RQ19 XC90s
    Bought 2 Volvo Packs

850R
    XC90

meh. Could be worse
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im on the long run looking for a freaking infiniti fq35, now shall I buy the 999 gold offer in a desperate chance to get it?
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 379 ✭✭✭
    Bought one volvo pack, got 850R 
    Huskic69 said:
    im on the long run looking for a freaking infiniti fq35, now shall I buy the 999 gold offer in a desperate chance to get it?

• O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭
    Bought the 999g pack, got an M45 and threw up in my mouth a little.
  • baestbaest Member Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
    edited October 12
    $$$GRAB

Discounted from "standard" price they reckon, but not one iota of hope for a Legendary & to top it off one of the most uninspiring events in recent history.

Hutch, have you heard the term 'don't bite the hand that feeds you'?
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RQ22 M45, and Q50
    Free Volvo Alus. Got a C70 T5
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Member Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
    pulled that RQ20 Infiniti with standard tires from 999g pack... could have been better but at least that improves my hand for wet tracks quite a lot as it's one of the better B class standards
  • baestbaest Member Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    @Hutch_Robin is it a definite zero chance on pulling a legendary from these Carbon packs of a brand that does not have a S tier car?

If that is the case, they shouldn't be named Carbon Fiber. I bought one thinking there was still a chance.

It says 'at least one ultra rare and one super rare infiniti'

Does that mean both UR and SR cards are infinitis, or just one are?
    This needs a definitive answer imo.. especially with the pack prices as they are.
    Considering that there is only 1 Super Rare Infiniti, everyone is almost guaranteed a Q50, which used to be a Rare.  :D :D
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems those packs are pretty likely to give you 2 B or better cars.
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭✭
    i would prefer some Carbon Volvo... all people have this A Volvo!! :O :O :open_mouth:
  • Steph81Steph81 Member Posts: 60 ✭✭
    Gsearch said:
    Seems those packs are pretty likely to give you 2 B or better cars.
    Does hutch needs more Sales?  ...
    mauro07 said:
    i would prefer some Carbon Volvo... all people have this A Volvo!! :O :O :open_mouth:
    Bought all 5 Volvo packs 2 days ago.  Nothing better than a Super Rare.
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the 999 Infiniti pack (Mainly to score B class food). Got the QX50 again. It's decent but I can't justify tuning one since it went up.
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 238 ✭✭✭
    I'm sitting on 5700 gold right now, but I guess I should wait for the finals to spend them. There should be American Dream CF packs right? I still don't have any of the new cars above C class. Lower class AD cars aren't very impressive, but there are some good ones in the higher classes.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Ozzman said:
    I'm sitting on 5700 gold right now, but I guess I should wait for the finals to spend them. There should be American Dream CF packs right? I still don't have any of the new cars above C class. Lower class AD cars aren't very impressive, but there are some good ones in the higher classes.
    There will definitely be American Dream CFs. That's the whole point of the finals... for Hutch to sell as many 1599g CFs as possible.
    don't exaggerate, there will only be 15!
    American Dream CF

• greddygreddy Member Posts: 379 ✭✭✭
    6 CFs.... 6 ultrra rares...