Proposed car corrections for PL7
Please report/discuss corrections in the new thread.
Thanks to all the community submissions, we will be making the corrections listed below with our next release (PL7). Number 32 will shock you!
There are more corrections to make, and we are working our way through the list of player submissions - it just takes time to verify. However, any corrections missing on this list that you think are very high priority, please comment below, including a link to a source to verify the correction. We will pick the top few most important (and valid!) corrections from this thread and correct them for 7.0 as well.
This isn’t the end of the process - further corrections will be included in future releases, and we are also now applying additional checks to new cars to try to reduce the number of corrections needed in future.1) 2009 Hummer H3T HP/torque increased to 242bhp and 242ft lbs. (In-game performance unchanged)
2) 2011 Cadillac Escalade Changed to 4WD.
3) Chevrolet Silverado Changed to 4WD.
4) Nissan R390 Year changed to 1998.
5) Suzuki Jimny Year changed to 2007.
6) 2004 Suzuki Swift Year changed to 2011.
7) 2015 Audi R8 Coupe V10 plus Mid-range acceleration has improved slightly. This was was tweaked earlier in the year as community (correctly) considered it too fast. The tweak turned out to be a little too severe. In response to new data, the mid-range acceleration is now half-way between original and current values.
8) 2016 BMW 335d Corrected to be 4WD.
9) 2017 Nissan Navara (orange) Name changed to include NP300.
10) McLaren 650S Weight changed to 1428kg.
11) McLaren 675LT Weight changed to 1358kg.
12) Jaguar XJ-S Trans Am Tyres changed to slicks to match image.
13) 2008 Mercedes C 55 Year changed to 2007.
14) 2016 Cadillac CTS Width corrected to 1.83m.
15) 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 New image.
16) 2005 Buick Lacrosse CXL New image.
17) 1986 Cadillac Eldorado New image.
18) 1977 Ford Granada 2.8i S New image.
19) 2004 BMW 530d New image.
20) 2003 Jaguar XJR New image.
21) 2006 Audi S6 New year and image.
22) Bugatti Veyron Super Sport Top speed corrected from 258 to 267mph.
23) Mazda 6 MPS Corrected to be 4WD.
24) 2018 Porsche GT3 RS 0-60 time corrected to 3.1s (from 3.2s)
25) Mazda Autozam AZ1 Body type corrected to coupe.
26) MG MGC Corrected to coupe and renamed.
27) Mazda RX-8 Ride height changed from medium to low.
28) 1997 Jaguar XK8 New image.
29) Jaguar XJ220 Top speed corrected to 212mph (from 220mph)
30) 2016 Ford Ranger Changed to Ford GB as Rangers not sold in the US.
31) 1983 RX-7 Turbo Height corrected from 1.72 to 1.27m.
32) 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Ride height changed to low (from medium) in response to new info.
33) Jaguar XKR-S GT and Convertible New data has meant a small change to MRA. This fixes an issue raised by community in which the Convertible was beating GT (should be the other way around).