General Discussion

Proposed car corrections for PL7

Comments

• mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 634 ✭✭✭
    How about audi rs q3
    it should be 4wd and all surface tyre
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 397 ✭✭✭
    To be honest.. al S and RS Audis and Porsches, AMGs, BMW M suvs should have performance tires.
  • _HighVoltage__HighVoltage_ Member Posts: 55 ✭✭
    Can you also change the image of the 1997 Volvo 850 AWD? The current picture shows a 1993 FWD model. All 850 AWD cars were station wagons, no sedans were ever made. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    To be honest.. al S and RS Audis and Porsches, AMGs, BMW M suvs should have performance tires.
    Have you researched which did and did not come with performance tires as standard, non-optioned OEM equipment, before making a blanket statement like that?
    HeissRod said:
    greddy said:
    Have you researched which did and did not come with performance tires as standard, non-optioned OEM equipment, before making a blanket statement like that?
    Dont need to do research to know that high performance suvs are not made for terrain. Even there handling sucks for some twisty road. They are highway bombers. If you drove some of them you would know that. For some reference last month i was driving few days X3M and yes sucks big time on curvy roads. But its ok for Highway / Autobahn with his 370HP. 

And about tires.. audi SQ5, SQ7, Porsche Cayenne, Macan and even that little X3M usually come with Continental Sport Contact or something similar. There is no All Surface tire capable doing 250km/h on market. 

Saying that... i know all this suvs would be useless in game without all surface tires so i understand why they are using it. 
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Member Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
    @Rawel ;
    Escalade will most definitely go up to super rare, probably at RQ18 because it's 0-60 is 5.0s when fully upgraded and that will make it best 4wd all-surface dragger

RQ15 Jag can only go up because slicks > performance tires in terms on grip on dry, can't tell about wet conditions tho
  • RawelRawel Member Posts: 550 ✭✭✭✭
    @Rawel
    RQ15 Jag can only go up because slicks > performance tires in terms on grip on dry, can't tell about wet conditions tho
    sure it'll be better on dry asphalt, it's grip may even go up few points, but aren't slicks considered a downgrade, since they're not much better on dry stuff but unusable on anything wet/offroad?
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Member Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
    don't know, never owned any car with slicks

just went by some logic which might easily be wrong :D
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now i want back my fused ultra rares -_-
    greddy said:
    HeissRod said:
    greddy said:
    Dont need to do research to know that high performance suvs are not made for terrain. Even there handling sucks for some twisty road. They are highway bombers. If you drove some of them you would know that. For some reference last month i was driving few days X3M and yes sucks big time on curvy roads. But its ok for Highway / Autobahn with his 370HP. 

And about tires.. audi SQ5, SQ7, Porsche Cayenne, Macan and even that little X3M usually come with Continental Sport Contact or something similar. There is no All Surface tire capable doing 250km/h on market. 

Saying that... i know all this suvs would be useless in game without all surface tires so i understand why they are using it. 
    I actually own a performance SUV, and have driven them for the last 12 years, but thanks for assuming I haven't.  Not sure why you threw these comments in about cornering, as my question was only about the tires, though?  We're specifically talking about the tires fitted, which you want to change arbitrarily, without any evidence to support your statement.

The Porsche Macan Turbo OEM standard tire is the Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season tire, speed rated to 149mph/240kph.  The optional tire was the Continental ContiSportContact 5 Summer tire, speed rated to 186mph/300kph.  In fact, here is an excerpt from the current Macan brochure:
    "All tires have been optimized for driving performance, handling, rolling resistance and weight. Wheel sizes between 18-inch and 20-inch come with all-season tires as standard. High performance summer tires are available as a no cost option. All 21-inch wheels come with summer tires as standard." 

As Hutch has said before, they are using standard, non-optional tires on their vehicles.

Dont know where you get that picture from... but this picture is directly from porsche.com

edited September 12
    Okay fair play to you. But lets be honest who actually buys Porsche with all season tires? At our local Porsche dealer. All macans and cayennes in saloon have Sport tires on by default. Actually in our country you cant buy new car with winter or all season tires unless you extra pay for them, even if you buy new car at winter you got car on summer tires and first thing to do is buy additional winter tyres.
    greddy said:
    But lets be honest who actually buys Porsche with all season tires?
    Customers who don't know any better.  :#
  • SpikeSpike Member Posts: 12
    So Bugatti Super Sport will be faster than Chiron! Nice
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 107 ✭✭✭
    Bummer, just got the jag f-type convertible and it’s already getting nerfed!
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Tim

Couldn't you guys just add the newer Jimny to the game, rather than changing the car altogether?

There is an older Jimny, and the newer one. Let's just have both!
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nacho101 said:
    The XKR convertible is, the f-type isn't nerfed.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rawel said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    32) 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Ride height changed to low (from medium) in response to new info.
    wtf
    I second this wtf. If you're going to do this at least change it to rq25 or something 
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Okay fair play to you. But lets be honest who actually buys Porsche with all season tires? At our local Porsche dealer. All macans and cayennes in saloon have Sport tires on by default. Actually in our country you cant buy new car with winter or all season tires unless you extra pay for them, even if you buy new car at winter you got car on summer tires and first thing to do is buy additional winter tyres.
    You can technically install all-season or winter tyres on a normal car and it will perform better in snow. I just don't know how that will compare to all-surface tyres. I think we should be able to change tyres, but only OEM tyres provided. For example, you won't be able to change tyres on a Bugatti, but you might change tyres on a Porsche Cayenne.
  • benbqbenbq Member Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭
    32) 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Ride height changed to low (from medium) in response to new info.

Soo, I get it, you guys at hutch want to be as accurate as possible with the car models you’re using. Buuut, If you go through with this, I hope you’re ready for a real fecal storm of hate mail. I don’t think it will go over well.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope one day the actual ground clearance will be listed and the number influences the performance over speed bumps etc...
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 107 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Nacho101 said:
    The XKR convertible is, the f-type isn't nerfed.
    Ah OK thx, should have read that more carefully
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Member Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    I have a question about the BMW 335d (ultra rare). Since it's going to be 4WD, will the handling reduce? 88 handling, 4wd and standard tyres with sub 4 sec. 0-60 looks too good for an ultra rare.
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭✭
    @LittleEnosBurdette thanks for posting that Zonda 760 RS info! I checked your links and looks like you are fully correct. Was totally unaware about this error on the car.
    So now looks like we have yet another trophy car that needs fixing.