General Discussion

Proposed car corrections for PL7

Comments

• antonyhopantonyhop Member Posts: 65 ✭✭✭
    I m sure the majority of Audi RSs, AMGs, bmw Ms are sold with the optional drivers pack, performance pack, dynamic pack or whatever they call these packs nowadays.
    yes, its true most magazines test the normal versions, but. They usually test the cars when they first come out, which means there are no available performance packs at that moment. They usually roll out a couple of months later. 
    I am sure if i search mobile.de for used cars it will be pretty difficult to get a completely stock, base model rs6,rs7,etc without any performance increasing options 
  • Olli8888Olli8888 Member Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    edited September 15
    Olli8888 said:
    All cars in game are stock, not any kind of dynamic or dynamic plus packages.
    Who said that? You?!
    No, stats say that.

If you check, you'll see that i was the one who originally suggested removal of 155mph limiter but thing is that more reliable car magazines rarely test those cars without limiter so they can't get reliable data.

For example, i know for fact that stock Mercedes AMG E63 S (RQ24 in game) can achieve at least 302 km/h (187mph) with limiter removed because a friend of mine did it but since none of reliable sources for Hutch did that test they can only set 155 because it's claimed top speed by manufacturer.
    But that’s not true. It’s claimed by manufacturer for Audi, like I said. This top speed for Audi is official not a tuning thing. Like you can see on the screenshot I posted it’s from the Audi UK configuration it’s official Audi. There it says 189 mph. And it stands even in the papers of the car the official top speed
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olli8888 said:
    All cars in game are stock, not any kind of dynamic or dynamic plus packages.
    Who said that? You?!
    No, stats say that.

If you check, you'll see that i was the one who originally suggested removal of 155mph limiter but thing is that more reliable car magazines rarely test those cars without limiter so they can't get reliable data.

For example, i know for fact that stock Mercedes AMG E63 S (RQ24 in game) can achieve at least 302 km/h (187mph) with limiter removed because a friend of mine did it but since none of reliable sources for Hutch did that test they can only set 155 because it's claimed top speed by manufacturer.
    Independent sources could've conducted tests tho, but some of those sources are unreliable. It also doesn't makes sense to increase the top speed slowly by doing upgrades.
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 512 ✭✭✭✭
    Mercedes offers the "AMG driver's package", same deal as Audi. BMW as well right? What was it called? 
  • TNThomasTNThomas Member Posts: 494 ✭✭✭
    edited September 15
    I am actually fine with most changes, as long as the RQ is changed too. However, changing the Camaro from medium to low ride height is not right thing to do in my opinion... I understand that you want to make it more realistic, but everyone has this car due to Career Mode. Most of us maxed it out due to its ride height, so making it low ride height (even with a lower RQ) would make this car useless for all of us. I think that just not fair, and this car influences almost everyone...

EDIT: Tried to improve my English (not sure if succeeded).
    Post edited by TNThomas on
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Member Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    it also says it costs additional  11.5k £ which means it's not stock car any more, it's something you have to pay for
    it's not like you just removed electronical limiter from stock RS6 and got 189

those are 2 different things:
    1. stock car you can normally buy for its normal price, limited to 155... if you remove limiter it can probably achieve 180 or something like that
    2. dynamic package car that you pay more, limited to 189... if you remove limiter it can probably go up to 210
    Cheeky... charges extra money for a tweak in some code.
    it also says it costs additional  11.5k £ which means it's not stock car any more, it's something you have to pay for
    it's not like you just removed electronical limiter from stock RS6 and got 189

those are 2 different things:
    1. stock car you can normally buy for its normal price, limited to 155... if you remove limiter it can probably achieve 180 or something like that
    2. dynamic package car that you pay more, limited to 189... if you remove limiter it can probably go up to 210
      You failed to realise that OEM equipment is all "stock". It is modded from factory, so I think it is ok to make this car have a package that you can have from the factory. It's still stock, it's just upgraded.
    And Tim just said it’s hard to get official numbers, and I just said it’s not because there are official numbers
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    edited September 15
    Mercedes offers the "AMG driver's package", same deal as Audi. BMW as well right? What was it called? 
    M power - Alpina
    edited September 15
    my bad, i meant stock as "base model", not as "official from factory"

i compared a bunch of cars in game and in real life and all of them are base models, for example Mazda 6's base model is 145 hp and that one is in game while in real life they also offer factory models with 165, 184, 194, 227 and 250 hp for which you have to pay more
    edited September 15
    my bad, i meant stock as "base model", not as "official from factory"

i compared a bunch of cars in game and in real life and all of them are base models, for example Mazda 6's base model is 145 hp and that one is in game while in real life they also offer factory models with 165, 184, 194, 227 and 250 hp for which you have to pay more
    You are just comparing different things. If you buy an Audi A6 you can choose different engines  same for the Mazda 6. and hutch decided to use one engine for Mazda 6. But a RS6 is not just a other engine for an A6 it’s a other car (based on an A6). So we are just talking  about hat it’s not cool to use the limited version of this car when it is an option most costumers use. And this limited thing is just money making nothing else
    unless i'm seeing something wrong, there are 2 versions of RS6 and both of them have top speed higher than 155
    edited September 15
    unless i'm seeing something wrong, there are 2 versions of RS6 and both of them have top speed higher than 155
    Nope there is one version. And when you order one you can buy an package like sound system. Then the car has a higher limit and that is 189 mph

but is still the same car / model
  • MoogMoog Member Posts: 78 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
      You failed to realise that OEM equipment is all "stock". It is modded from factory, so I think it is ok to make this car have a package that you can have from the factory. It's still stock, it's just upgraded.
    There is at least one car in the game with a 'pack' added, but it's clear in the description that it has been added "Porsche Macan Performance Pack"
    Olli8888 said:
    Nope there is one version. And when you order one you can buy an package like sound system. Then the car has a higher limit and that is 189 mph

There is RS6 Avant (rq30) with top speed of 174 mph and RS6 plus (rq26) with 174 mph as well.

Moog said:
    TGPD said:
    There is at least one car in the game with a 'pack' added, but it's clear in the description that it has been added "Porsche Macan Performance Pack"
    This is pretty much what i wanted to say. Every car has its base model (with worst engine existing for that model) unless Hutch specifically decided to add better version but then they add it to name.
  • prexprex Member Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭
    The question is, why did Hutch apply an additional performance pack for the RS6 but not to other cars? And, why did they choose the medium instead of the maximum (189mph) package? (RS6 plus (like TT RS plus) was a special edition which featured 174mph as standard.)

For me, using some stats from „reliable sources“, while having manufacturers claims for all other cars and even having concept cars in the game at the same time, is very inconsistent. Adding an arbitrary pack to the RS6 caps it all.
    Olli8888 said:

There is RS6 Avant (rq30) with top speed of 174 mph and RS6 plus (rq26) with 174 mph as well.

Moog said:
    TGPD said:
    This is pretty much what i wanted to say. Every car has its base model (with worst engine existing for that model) unless Hutch specifically decided to add better version but then they add it to name.
    Its not the model with bad engine. Like your example with the Mazda. And the RS6 (rq26) is the old model from 2004 so that are two different cars! Like i said when you compare that what you saying with the Mazda, it’s like a Audi A6 with a 2.0 engine or a 3.0 engine. But the RS6 is the RS6 not a RS6 with bad or good engine. It’s THE engine and you can open it from the beginning
  • LSMSCLSMSC Member Posts: 32
    All Audis, BMWs, and Mercedes have a top speed of 155mph from the factory. Only if you order them "unlimited" you get higher topspeed.
    This is a (self) regulation issue, which should be irgnored in the game. 
    Samewouldbetrue for the Nissan GTR, which is limited to 156mph unless the car is chipped or detectes it's on a track.
    All Mercedes 280 GE's have their name plated at the root of the wing mirrors.
    I think the 280 GE's picture is wrong

"280 GE" badge is where the mirrors are
    But in game there's no badge.
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    All Mercedes 280 GE's have their name plated at the root of the wing mirrors.
    I think the 280 GE's picture is wrong

"280 GE" badge is where the mirrors are
    But in game there's no badge.
    That's actually a Puch picture u got there. But yea I saw posts from other guys before mentioning that the  rq14 280 GE is wrong model and should be replaced with the older one. 
  • joel24joel24 Member Posts: 486 ✭✭✭
    I have only 3 epic audis . They are rs6avant, ttrs plus coupe and rs6+ (coincidence? that those are the audis without the 155 mph limiter) They all have top speed of 174. So I haven't really noticed the limiter on the others. 
  • bertmcfishbertmcfish Member Posts: 71 ✭✭✭
    edited September 18
    Does the Camaro ride height change to low, as only 1.3 height, mean that the R33 and R34 Nissan Skylines increases to Medium as they are both 1.4 high, the same as many other medium ride cars @Hutch_Tim
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 747 ✭✭✭✭
    height and ride height aren't the same things.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The height stat in the game is the distance to the top of the roof.  Ride height is the distance to the lowest point of the underside of the car.
  • bertmcfishbertmcfish Member Posts: 71 ✭✭✭
    Ah, ok. Any chance ride height can be shown on each card then?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, ok. Any chance ride height can be shown on each card then?
    It is, but not as a measurement.  It's shown as low/medium/high under the Ground Clearance stat.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 333 ✭✭✭
    Silverados are coming along nicely, but why can't I pull any escalades? They'll probably be worth significantly more

• ATSR_997ATSR_997 Member Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭
    1996 BMW 530i is showing no traction control. This is incorrect. Please fix. 

• mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
    Silverados are coming along nicely, but why can't I pull any escalades? They'll probably be worth significantly more

Since posted, i d never seen caddy. Also i got only 1 silverado. But i am saving subaru xt since last update. Cross fingers
This discussion has been closed.