General Discussion

Proposed car corrections for PL7

1234579

Comments

  • samagoichisamagoichi Member Posts: 740 ✭✭✭✭
    Silverados are coming along nicely, but why can't I pull any escalades? They'll probably be worth significantly more


    5 Escalade since the announcement. 


  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 664 ✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    Silverados are coming along nicely, but why can't I pull any escalades? They'll probably be worth significantly more


    Since posted, i d never seen caddy. Also i got only 1 silverado. But i am saving subaru xt since last update. Cross fingers
    Sorry why subaru xt?
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
    edited September 19
    sinner said:
    mazeoops said:
    Silverados are coming along nicely, but why can't I pull any escalades? They'll probably be worth significantly more


    Since posted, i d never seen caddy. Also i got only 1 silverado. But i am saving subaru xt since last update. Cross fingers
    Sorry why subaru xt?
    That's just my expectation
    I think xt is better than xv (xv is super rare)

    also saving 97 forester.. which is similar with 02 forester
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    XV is high ride height
    XT is low ride height
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    XV is high ride height
    XT is low ride height
    Then maybe next update B)
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 202 ✭✭✭
    Anybody saving el caminos too? Sounds like they’ll be going up to 15ish RQ super rare 
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 512 ✭✭✭✭
    The Mitsubishi Evo IV has a top speed limiter at 112mph, but it is an electronic one, so it should be hitting its top speed much quicker.
    (side note: owners who have removed that speed limiter claim top speeds of up to 150mph, but I'd also be happy with a quicker acceleration up to the 112mph limiter) 
  • joel24joel24 Member Posts: 486 ✭✭✭
    The Mitsubishi Evo IV has a top speed limiter at 112mph, but it is an electronic one, so it should be hitting its top speed much quicker.
    (side note: owners who have removed that speed limiter claim top speeds of up to 150mph, but I'd also be happy with a quicker acceleration up to the 112mph limiter) 
    Exactly what I was thinking about the 155 mph limiter . Those mercs should be able to hit the 155 mph limit at the end of test bowls. And the m4 as well. And many other cars.
  • antonyhopantonyhop Member Posts: 65 ✭✭✭
    Why do you all keep collecting cars like the escalade and the el camino ?
    I know that they will be “promoted” to a higher class but then they will be less usefull that in d class !
    If it is for their sale value when in c class, its not that high either ! 
  • joel24joel24 Member Posts: 486 ✭✭✭
    antonyhop said:
    Why do you all keep collecting cars like the escalade and the el camino ?
    I know that they will be “promoted” to a higher class but then they will be less usefull that in d class !
    If it is for their sale value when in c class, its not that high either ! 
    #fusing for life.
  • bertmcfishbertmcfish Member Posts: 71 ✭✭✭
    antonyhop said:
    Why do you all keep collecting cars like the escalade and the el camino ?
    I know that they will be “promoted” to a higher class but then they will be less usefull that in d class !
    If it is for their sale value when in c class, its not that high either ! 
    Fusing!
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 643 ✭✭✭
    So... Potential fuse are:
    Escalade
    Silverado
    Subaru xt
    Subaru forester
    El camino

    Any other?
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 664 ✭✭✭✭
    Im concentrating on the escalade. Looking at the stats it could go up to ultra rare once 4wd. 

    3 so far
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    Im concentrating on the escalade. Looking at the stats it could go up to ultra rare once 4wd. 

    3 so far
    Yeah.  It's difficult to tell.  The stats seem to fall between the Trailblazer SS (B19) and the Suburban (C18).
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 684 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    sinner said:
    Im concentrating on the escalade. Looking at the stats it could go up to ultra rare once 4wd. 

    3 so far
    Yeah.  It's difficult to tell.  The stats seem to fall between the Trailblazer SS (B19) and the Suburban (C18).
    Personally I think they'll hold it back to C. There's suddenly a lack of decent C18 SUVs, and far too many B19/B20 SUVs of a similar calibre and this one is borderline so probably could go either way without anyone questioning it.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 333 ✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    HeissRod said:
    sinner said:
    Im concentrating on the escalade. Looking at the stats it could go up to ultra rare once 4wd. 

    3 so far
    Yeah.  It's difficult to tell.  The stats seem to fall between the Trailblazer SS (B19) and the Suburban (C18).
    Personally I think they'll hold it back to C. There's suddenly a lack of decent C18 SUVs, and far too many B19/B20 SUVs of a similar calibre and this one is borderline so probably could go either way without anyone questioning it.
    Isn't the fabled rq resolver going to decide that? 
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 684 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    HeissRod said:
    sinner said:
    Im concentrating on the escalade. Looking at the stats it could go up to ultra rare once 4wd. 

    3 so far
    Yeah.  It's difficult to tell.  The stats seem to fall between the Trailblazer SS (B19) and the Suburban (C18).
    Personally I think they'll hold it back to C. There's suddenly a lack of decent C18 SUVs, and far too many B19/B20 SUVs of a similar calibre and this one is borderline so probably could go either way without anyone questioning it.
    Isn't the fabled rq resolver going to decide that? 
    They've mentioned before a few cases where they've made a decision to adjust the RQ to where they see it fitting better (was some discussion around the Furai). Since the lower Ultra Rare tier is so packed with these types of cars and this Escalade is the weakest of them, I think they might hold it back.
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 581 admin
    edited September 21
    The Furai was not moved, but yes, there is some discretion. Players have been vocal against cars moving back and forth between rarity tiers, so this is going to be reduced, for example.
    Post edited by Hutch_Robin on
  • red23red23 Member Posts: 18
    I've been saving the rare Audi Quattros and Alfa Brera S for a few months now as i expected them to increase.
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
    red23 said:
    I've been saving the rare Audi Quattros and Alfa Brera S for a few months now as i expected them to increase.
    How many quattros do you have?
  • red23red23 Member Posts: 18
    mazeoops said:
    red23 said:
    I've been saving the rare Audi Quattros and Alfa Brera S for a few months now as i expected them to increase.
    How many quattros do you have?
    6 am i foolish?  :D i just feel those are two of the best rated rare cars at the moment?
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
    red23 said:
    mazeoops said:
    red23 said:
    I've been saving the rare Audi Quattros and Alfa Brera S for a few months now as i expected them to increase.
    How many quattros do you have?
    6 am i foolish?  :D i just feel those are two of the best rated rare cars at the moment?
    No, I agree you
    It's similar with M3 which promoted last update. Also, it is 4wd
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do we have any more news about the Levante and Traction Control? Anyone found more info on it? 
  • antonyhopantonyhop Member Posts: 65 ✭✭✭
    333 vs 336. I was not expecting a win ! And car weight seems not to be the problem here. Will these bugs be fixed ? I was about to upgrade this car, but it seems that its better this way. 
  • antonyhopantonyhop Member Posts: 65 ✭✭✭
    Its the best i have for handling  :(

  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Furai was not moved, but yes, there is some discretion. Players have been vocal against cars moving back and forth between rarity tiers, so this is going to be reduced, for example.

    Personally i like it when there is lots of movement.

     It makes us vary the usage of our cars. Then there is food collecting also, but less so. Never seen to be able to collect too many
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    The Furai was not moved, but yes, there is some discretion. Players have been vocal against cars moving back and forth between rarity tiers, so this is going to be reduced, for example.

    Personally i like it when there is lots of movement.

     It makes us vary the usage of our cars. Then there is food collecting also, but less so. Never seen to be able to collect too many
    Same with me, I like when cars change rarity. It shuffles up things a bit making lower rq events more exciting instead everyone using same cars over and over again. And besides it's sooo good when a bunch of your tier C gets promoted to B tier.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    RobGripes said:
    The Furai was not moved, but yes, there is some discretion. Players have been vocal against cars moving back and forth between rarity tiers, so this is going to be reduced, for example.

    Personally i like it when there is lots of movement.

     It makes us vary the usage of our cars. Then there is food collecting also, but less so. Never seen to be able to collect too many
    Same with me, I like when cars change rarity. It shuffles up things a bit making lower rq events more exciting instead everyone using same cars over and over again. And besides it's sooo good when a bunch of your tier C gets promoted to B tier.


    The rarity changes have good and bad. I pull alot of former D class in ceramics which sucks, and is an even worse feeling when you pull a former C class as your ultra rare.

    But that is how it goes and i'm fine with it overall. The more interesting thing is definitely the varied hand usage after rarity changes.

    The only thing i would say is that rare class off roaders are lacking in the middle rq , but again that's how it rolls. 
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Member Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    I think the current "divisions" are pretty good, there are only few cars which need change.

    I'd say best option would be bringing max RQ to 35 and adding one class between C and B, feel like there is biggest difference, especially between C and B class 4wd-all surface cars.
This discussion has been closed.