General Discussion

Proposed car corrections for PL7

Comments

• ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 531 ✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    The Furai was not moved, but yes, there is some discretion. Players have been vocal against cars moving back and forth between rarity tiers, so this is going to be reduced, for example.

Personally i like it when there is lots of movement.

It makes us vary the usage of our cars. Then there is food collecting also, but less so. Never seen to be able to collect too many
    I agree, RQ Changes keeps things fresh, makes us rethink our garage... And it gives us some free C food.
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right Hutch, I’m ready. Make with the list!

• LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Without wanting to sound like I’ve got a tin foil hat on but are people still pulling the Escalade? I haven’t pulled one since the announcement. 😞
  • FranchiseJuanFranchiseJuan Member Posts: 14
    There are still Escalades. I only pulled one silverado, but I now have 6 Escalades.
    Without wanting to sound like I’ve got a tin foil hat on but are people still pulling the Escalade? I haven’t pulled one since the announcement. 😞
    I pulled one yesterday 

Wrong RQ. 
    There are still Escalades. I only pulled one silverado, but I now have 6 Escalades.
    Reassuring then 👍🏻 I’ve only pulled silverados. 
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They do seem thin on the ground, I've got 9+ Silverado's and only 3 Escalade's. I'm sure that's just a recall bias tho.
    They do seem thin on the ground, I've got 9+ Silverado's and only 3 Escalade's. I'm sure that's just a recall bias tho.
    That’s what you always say though. 😉 I demand an investigation. 😤
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 137 ✭✭✭
    I've had 4 Escalades and 1 Silverado.
  • lg29lg29 Member Posts: 477 ✭✭✭
    i've gotten like 3 escalades
    sold them all
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 of each here
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Member Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
    3 Escalades, got them all on 1st day after it was announced and then nothing after that
    7 SIlverados, getting them a lot
    lg29 said:
    sold them all
    Lol why?
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭✭
    Got 3 escalades so far, 1 sold accidentally 
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 635 ✭✭✭
    i got MPS yesterday from daily mazda pack
    No rq changes expected?
    Maybe rq 21 or 22...
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    i got MPS yesterday from daily mazda pack
    No rq changes expected?
    Maybe rq 21 or 22...
    Yes, it should go up in RQ, i don't expect it to go up a class though.
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YASSSS! First Silverado

• lg29lg29 Member Posts: 477 ✭✭✭
    lg29 said:
    sold them all
    Lol why?
    I used to have no space, now I have 25 slots
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 400 ✭✭✭
    Come on hutch, we need some rq changes list 😬
  • flight4590flight4590 Member Posts: 526 ✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Come on hutch, we need some rq changes list 😬
    Fingers crossed for Mustang GT down to B, again :wink:
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 635 ✭✭✭
    Is that it?
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 428 ✭✭✭
    edited September 27
    Is the in-game McLaren 720S as fast as its real life counterpart? I feel like it's barely pulling away from the 675LT for example. There are plenty of videos by DragTimes on YouTube doing the 1/4 mile in the 9.9s @ 144mph (stock and untuned, upgraded was ~9.7), whereas in-game my upgraded 1.3/1.3/1.3 720S recorded a 10:23 seconds @ 144mph time. So that kinda means that it's not accelerating as fast down low and accelerating faster than in real life in the mid-range right?

If somebody knows better, please confirm this or correct me.

*Edit: that's actually why people are wondering irl if the 720S is even faster than the P1 btw (I've recorded in-game a 9:86 seconds @ 148mph time on my 339 P1) 
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 615 ✭✭✭✭
    Disappointed with the escalade only moving to super rare. Was this because you held it back, or because of the natural rq deciding process @Hutch_Tim ?
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Member Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
    Escalade has reasons to be both B and C class, if it proves too OP for C class, they'll probably move it up in next update

i was hoping for some free B food but whatever, this is fair too
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 400 ✭✭✭
    Escalade @ 330 is 122/5.0/70 so is worse than all other B class offroad draggers/climbers. But the best super rare one. I am ok with that. 
    I am actually thinking about maxing second one instead of using it for food. 
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Escalade @ 330 is 122/5.0/70 so is worse than all other B class offroad draggers/climbers. But the best super rare one. I am ok with that. 
    I am actually thinking about maxing second one instead of using it for food. 
    I'm doing one 330 and one 303
  • SubaruLover04SubaruLover04 Member Posts: 290 ✭✭✭
    edited September 27
    Is the in-game McLaren 720S as fast as its real life counterpart? I feel like it's barely pulling away from the 675LT for example. There are plenty of videos by DragTimes on YouTube doing the 1/4 mile in the 9.9s @ 144mph (stock and untuned, upgraded was ~9.7), whereas in-game my upgraded 1.3/1.3/1.3 720S recorded a 10:23 seconds @ 144mph time. So that kinda means that it's not accelerating as fast down low and accelerating faster than in real life in the mid-range right?

If somebody knows better, please confirm this or correct me.

*Edit: that's actually why people are wondering irl if the 720S is even faster than the P1 btw (I've recorded in-game a 9:86 seconds @ 148mph time on my 339 P1) 
    Agreed, I have the 720s and it's extremely slow off the line, the 12c can launch faster then it but the 720s does manage to pull in front of the 12c. Once it gets in front it doesn't seem to pull away anymore from the 12c aka midrange doesn't seem impressive. Here's the 1/4 mile time standing start (720s is upgraded 366) I've always felt like it under performs for its stats.

720s midrange vs. P1 midrange
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 428 ✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Robin is it too late now for PL7 to correct the McLaren 720S?