News & Announcements

Rarity changes in PL7 (October 2018)

2»

Comments

• greddygreddy Member Posts: 604 ✭✭✭✭
    Everything over 26RQ
  • prexprex Member Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 27
    Just to mention it: the profit of selling a fully upgraded C class just to max the same car when it is D class is virtually not existent.
    Proceed of selling the C class: 35,894.
    Opportunity cost of maxing a D class: 35,375.*
    Of course, you might appreciate the additional liquidity. All else is just a hassle.

* Including 15x E class, 250 each, and 1,000 for the D class itself!
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 27
    TD01055 said:
    Any guesses to the 7 other epics that should be legendary?
    Audi RS6, RS7, S8, RS3, TT RS, SQ5 and Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X FQ-400.
  • TheTruePwnzorTheTruePwnzor Member Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    Nacho101 said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    There are 7 remaining models judged to be Epics that ‘should’ be Legendary. These have not been changed.
    Many who have the RQ29/30 Audis have maxed them. So lets hope these are not changed as this would make things extremely unfair on those that haven't picked one of these up and then were to pick one up after change to Legendary.
    This. All of this. As much as I hate that some of my legendaries lose to rq30 epics it would drive me bonkers to know that now there's pretty much no chance I'll ever have my own maxed 26+ rq Audi. Sure, they offer an advantage in some epic events because they're a bit o.p. but it's minor compared to not being able to have a maxed one myself. Yes, I understand I could still max one, but, really, I can't because that's so much food!
  • ShadowFTLShadowFTL Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Hurrrah!  The death of the El Camino is upon us!  

I don't think it will die. It will be the best dragger of the C class easily, and as for the D class, the Corvette 396 will take it's place instantly.
    So, would it better to keep 2 of them? Now i have one maxed and one stock and thinking about it. Keep as food o make 2nd max too
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Member Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Tim so Jag isn't going down in rarity despite getting slicks?
  • TheTruePwnzorTheTruePwnzor Member Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:

I don't think it will die. It will be the best dragger of the C class easily, and as for the D class, the Corvette 396 will take it's place instantly.
    While this seems like an easy assumption I'm not sold. With new Chevys and Dodges incoming there is a definite possibility of a new king of D class drags coming as well. If not, and you're right, then at least the solution is obvious. 
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 375 ✭✭✭
    ShadowFTL said:
    Ozzman said:

So, would it better to keep 2 of them? Now i have one maxed and one stock and thinking about it. Keep as food o make 2nd max too

Well I've had four of them maxed already for a while. I will probably keep two, sell the rest a C.

Ozzman said:

While this seems like an easy assumption I'm not sold. With new Chevys and Dodges incoming there is a definite possibility of a new king of D class drags coming as well. If not, and you're right, then at least the solution is obvious. 
    Of course I don't know anything about the new cars. I'm just saying that the El Camino will be strong as a super rare as well, and that the Corvette 396 is the best of the rest amongst the rares now. This all could change with the new cars coming. We'll see.

• rkorallerkoralle Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
    The white rq13 mazda mx5 is op as is the rq18 lancia price car...
  • AymericRacingAymericRacing Member Posts: 14
    Does it also depend on the level where I am
2»