General Discussion

Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 Finals [EVENT]

Comments

• milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris1775 said:
    Got tier 1 and pulled this jag on the cf. Is it any good?
    An awesome dragger
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris1775 said:
    An awesome dragger
    After the update I don't think it will be as good tho
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris1775 said:
    An awesome dragger
    Nothing is being changed on this car in coming update. It's another jag that is going to be nerfed.
  • DoupaoDoupao Member Posts: 319 ✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Joined in the last two hours and after spending a few hundred gold on tickets, I finished 5th with only one loss in a pretty easy bracket where I only recognised one person. **** Outlander PHEV in the CF but I can't complain about two Legendaries in two days.
    my second acc was in yours. avoided u. i finished 1st as the top guy didnt play at last min
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doupao said:
    wasnt expecting this
    Nice! I was HOPING for something like that haha.
    Jay said:
    Doupao said:
    wasnt expecting this
    Nice! I was HOPING for something like that haha.
    thanks, i wanted for that car for a while, didnt expect it would come this way. my 2nd acc got double s too, the porsche and a jag f type
    43MK4 said:
    Chris1775 said:
    An awesome dragger
    Nothing is being changed on this car in coming update. It's another jag that is going to be nerfed.
    Oh my bad :#
  • rkorallerkoralle Member Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    XA2 said:
    rkoralle said:
    Anyone here? Could need some teamwork!

Im there, right at the top ;)
    I will avoid you and try to help
    Did you feed me?
    I placed my maxed evo wrong last minute, got a loss and fall back to 10th.
    Then had a win last second and finished  7th finally.
    Bought 5 tickets.
    I fused 2 b class into the 2nd evo, that gave me an edge over the audis and lancias.

Was the rs 4.0 worth it? It has bad mra ;-)
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doupao said:
    O__VER said:
    Joined in the last two hours and after spending a few hundred gold on tickets, I finished 5th with only one loss in a pretty easy bracket where I only recognised one person. **** Outlander PHEV in the CF but I can't complain about two Legendaries in two days.
    my second acc was in yours. avoided u. i finished 1st as the top guy didnt play at last min
    Thanks man! Yeah it was a pretty quiet late joiner bracket. Nice to see you got some great pulls too 🙂
  • Ernst_WomoErnst_Womo Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    ppedras said:
    @mauro07 @Ernst_Womo @Danny nice team work! Congrats all!
    thanks you so much guys.. this is my first S car and gold tier in major event!!! Very Happy for this win!!
    Thanks guys, very good team work. 👍🏼
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    Chris1775 said:
    An awesome dragger
    Oh you don't get it :#
    what Ninja means is that with PL7 a lot of new dragers will come into the game, so this car will not be so good anymore in relation to it's direct rivals. 
    43MK4 said:
    Chris1775 said:
    An awesome dragger
    Oh you don't get it :#
    what Ninja means is that with PL7 a lot of new dragers will come into the game, so this car will not be so good anymore in relation to it's direct rivals. 
    Yeah...... That's exactly what I meant. Thank you for clearing things up Sandro :D
  • DeserTDeserT Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭
    Thabk you guys I managed to reach 7th position ,, am I the only one who got a B class from cf
    I kept hitting everyone else except you for the last 3 hours of the event, glad you made it.
     Just to be clear though, had I seen your previous comments addressed to me in particular, demanding that in a prize trophy event I ought to somehow not attack you (although in the whole event I didn’t give you more than a handful of defeats) I would have done it the other way around and I would have targeted you in specific.
  • balmelodybalmelody Member Posts: 3
    ATSR_997 said:
    S3XY said:
    @ATSR_997 @balmelody I guess we got 6th 7th and 8th? 
    I think so! Nice to work together with you guys, and glad we all got the prize car

ATSR_997 said:
    S3XY said:
    balmelody said:
    @ATSR_997 @S3XY
    Hi Alejandro ,
          Nick Lu and I(刘润田) want to corporate with you in event 911 RS 4.0. Hope you can join us to get t1 together. 

Let’s hold top 8 together;)
    Are you in our bracket too? I don’t see you.

Top 8 is starting to get tight. I’ll help Nick Lu and @balmelody as much as possible 
    Well done guys! Can’t wait to get next prize car together!
    O__VER said:
    Doupao said:
    O__VER said:
    Thanks man! Yeah it was a pretty quiet late joiner bracket. Nice to see you got some great pulls too 🙂
    all good mate. didnt expect to be on top tho, there were a few ppl with better hands and also late entries. Good that u have got it too. u didnt.race much in the end right
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 8
    @bantel_cat congratulations dude , great pulls! I pulled nothing special, but like you said, what an easy group at the top. We were both beatable but no one really challenged us.
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Thephenomsprint did you make it? 
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
    DeserT said:
    Thabk you guys I managed to reach 7th position ,, am I the only one who got a B class from cf
    I kept hitting everyone else except you for the last 3 hours of the event, glad you made it.
     Just to be clear though, had I seen your previous comments addressed to me in particular, demanding that in a prize trophy event I ought to somehow not attack you (although in the whole event I didn’t give you more than a handful of defeats) I would have done it the other way around and I would have targeted you in specific.
    Yeah I noticed what you have done in the last minutes of the game as everyone else hitting me because of my hand, I was in the 10th position in the last 20sec lol, Thank you so much for this help and nice to meet you and sure we will meet again in other events. 

And thanks for @almighty and @antoun also for helping me guys😬
  • vladimir1989vladimir1989 Member Posts: 288 ✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    @vladimir1989 jesi uspio rodjeni?
    Hi,
    Da dobio sam Porschea. :smile:
    Sorry, nisam bio na forumu zadnjih par dana.
    Bio sam na bolovanju pa nisam na kompjuteru.
  • vladimir1989vladimir1989 Member Posts: 288 ✭✭✭
    mikasa said:
    Twinkie said:

Oh no... sorry couldnt help u

@Twinkie Thanks for your support :)

I missed tier1 by 5 points. Too much strong hands everywhere.

I try get this 2007 gt3 rs 4.0 next time when it's available, if I'm playing TD that time :) 

Thanks to @pmglfv and @CasualMobileGamer as well. Unfortunately we didn't had easy bracket.

@vladimir1989 Congrats that you survived out there and got the prize car! (Thanks to huskic69 I noticed you. Just a while ago we were in the same bracket in the Chevrolet challenge also.)

Hi sorry, for not replying earlier I was out of work,
    I wasn't on the forum.
    Can you please tell me what is your in game name so I can avoid attacking you in the future?
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doupao said:
    O__VER said:
    Doupao said:
    O__VER said:
    all good mate. didnt expect to be on top tho, there were a few ppl with better hands and also late entries. Good that u have got it too. u didnt.race much in the end right
    Yeah, not too much because my position in the top 8 was quite stable. I just did a few races right at the end to maintain make sure of it. :)
  • ThephenomsprintThephenomsprint Member Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    @Thephenomsprint did you make it? 
    Yes sir 4th place :) 
  • TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 630 ✭✭✭✭
    mikasa said:
    Twinkie said:

I try get this 2007 gt3 rs 4.0 next time when it's available, if I'm playing TD that time :) 

Thanks to @pmglfv and @CasualMobileGamer as well. Unfortunately we didn't had easy bracket.

@vladimir1989 Congrats that you survived out there and got the prize car! (Thanks to huskic69 I noticed you. Just a while ago we were in the same bracket in the Chevrolet challenge also.)

I wasn't on the forum.
    Can you please tell me what is your in game name so I can avoid attacking you in the future?
    My ign is robbie cheaux or sometimes twinkie
  • Jbarea23Jbarea23 Member Posts: 5
    mikasa said:
    Twinkie said:

I wasn't on the forum.
    I didn't know that some people are playing as a team in this individual game.

I bought 10 new tikects in the last 5 minutes, to get alone (without any help) the 8th place.

Finally not enough lucky with the CF pack.
    O__VER said:
    Doupao said:
    O__VER said:
    Doupao said:
    O__VER said:
    Yeah, not too much because my position in the top 8 was quite stable. I just did a few races right at the end to maintain make sure of it. :)
    yeh, everything was stable until Farhan Hashim came last min
  • XA2XA2 Member Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:
    XA2 said:
    rkoralle said:
    Anyone here? Could need some teamwork!

Im there, right at the top ;)
    I will avoid you and try to help
    Did you feed me?
    I placed my maxed evo wrong last minute, got a loss and fall back to 10th.
    Then had a win last second and finished  7th finally.
    Bought 5 tickets.
    I fused 2 b class into the 2nd evo, that gave me an edge over the audis and lancias.

Was the rs 4.0 worth it? It has bad mra ;-)
    I saw you 10th or so, so I fell to 7th and raced the guys in front of you to push them down, hope it helped a bit! ;) 
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 945 ✭✭✭✭
    Jbarea23 said:
    mikasa said:
    Twinkie said:

I wasn't on the forum.

I bought 10 new tikects in the last 5 minutes, to get alone (without any help) the 8th place.

For as far I know there are no teams active in TD. 

• Jbarea23Jbarea23 Member Posts: 5
    Jaco said:
    Jbarea23 said:
    mikasa said:
    Twinkie said:

I wasn't on the forum.

Sorry for my poor accuracy in my comment.

I refer to “teams”.

In any case... I finally get the 8th position. By only 5 points :)
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 945 ✭✭✭✭
    Jbarea23 said:
    Jaco said:
    Jbarea23 said:
    mikasa said:
    Twinkie said:

I wasn't on the forum.

Sorry for my poor accuracy in my comment.

I refer to “teams”.

In any case... I finally get the 8th position. By only 5 points :)
    I was just joking. Nothing serious

Congratz with the Porsche. Not the most wanted Porsche, but winning tier 1 in such an event gives a thrill everytime.