Strategy Discussion

What should I do?

SinguSingu Member Posts: 20
Hello Community!

I’m not sure what I should do with my cars. Which cars should I upgrade?
Also How should I handle all the other cars? The C and D classes? Should I sell them and buy some packs? Or just leave them in my garage.
  I hope you guys can help me a bit. That would be great. Thank you :)

Best Answers

Answers

• baestbaest Member Posts: 334 ✭✭✭
    Singu said:
    Hello Community!

I’m not sure what I should do with my cars. Which cars should I upgrade?
    Also How should I handle all the other cars? The C and D classes? Should I sell them and buy some packs? Or just leave them in my garage.
      I hope you guys can help me a bit. That would be great. Thank you :)

G'day!

Definitely upgrade the Elise Sport 135 @ 233, especially if you haven't finished the campaign.

The rest sort of depends on your garage space available. :)
  • SinguSingu Member Posts: 20
    Hey, thank you.

I have space for 80 cars in total. My garage is full. The other cars are only C and D. Mostly I sell the small cars directly.
  • baestbaest Member Posts: 334 ✭✭✭
    Try and upgrade Trailblazer too, 332 is the general tune for it.  Not the greatest hillclimb car, but it gets the job done in lower RQ.

Keep the Mazda 6 MPS as that will be updated to 4x4 in the next update and will have more uses ;)
  • SinguSingu Member Posts: 20
    Is it smart to sell all the D cars so I can use the videos to upgrade the C cars and sell them after the upgrades. So I can make money to buy ceramics. Does this work?
  • GaborBartalGaborBartal Member Posts: 24 ✭✭
    edited October 25
    Singu said:
    Is it smart to sell all the D cars so I can use the videos to upgrade the C cars and sell them after the upgrades. So I can make money to buy ceramics. Does this work?
    Hi Singu, better late than never, I found how the ad system works:
    The maximum value of the free upgrade is $1000.

Given that even the first level (1.1) tune of a C car costs $1100, the conclusion is that ads won't work on C cars.

Perhaps the sensible thing to do:
    - F cars: either don't have any (not advisable) or max them out yourself, to force the ad to upgrade an E or D car instead
    - D cars: as stage 2.1 is also $1100, the ads won't bump any D car to 2. However, once you bump it yourself, stage 2 to 2.1 is $900 (ad can do that), but 2.1 to 2.2 is $1050 (too much for ad)
    - E cars: works up to 2.3 to 3.1 as that costs $950 plus 3 F or E cars. If you do it yourself it takes 3 cars to fuse, that's 3x$250, total of 1700, yet the ads just look at the 950 fuse value. So that seems the best deal - having some E cars at 2.3 to let the ads bump it up for you, to maximize the value you get out of the ad system...

But all in all we're talking scraps, a thousand coins is nothing as you regularly get Ds from card turns, at a thousand bucks a piece.

Reference:
    https://hutch.helpshift.com/a/top-drives/?s=general-game-info&f=how-do-the-watch-to-earn-upgrades-work&l=en