Comments

• DoupaoDoupao Member Posts: 263 ✭✭✭
    @Jay how full is your bracket?
  • JayJay Member Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doupao said:
    22 ha ha.
  • flight4590flight4590 Member Posts: 525 ✭✭✭
    I have a bracket of 175.  There are 4 people with Bugattis and I'm still 1st.

If anyone knows who Rick Goy and Alex Alucky are I'd like to know so I can ally.
    Jay said:
    Doupao said:
    22 ha ha.
    haha, it is never gona fill up
  • SquadalaSquadala Member Posts: 96 ✭✭✭
    Dumpster fire event, with only 1 Bugatti on drag you're gonna win (or lose of you don't have one).
    Squadala said:
    Dumpster fire event, with only 1 Bugatti on drag you're gonna win (or lose of you don't have one).
    Tell that to my 44-3 ratio when 2nd 3rd and 4th have the 16.4 for 2nd and 3rd, and a Chiron for the 4th place guy.  I have a Maxi...  The fact that 2nd has logged 110 games with 70-40 should attest to how desperate he is to catch me. And i can just keep slapping him down again and again so the other guy can make up the 200 point gap between them to get 2nd behind me.
  • JayJay Member Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    StealthFT said:
    Jay said:
    I don't mind at all. I just joined to do some farming. Expecting to end tier 4 or something.
    Thanks, it's hard to remember TD ids. Wish there were a friend list or something that would display the people added in a different color.
    I have been feeding you wins whenever I can. Hopefully it will help you stay in top 10.
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Squadala said:
    this is an insult to dumpster fires, which at least destroy trash rather than making them successful ingame
  • StealthFTStealthFT Member Posts: 88 ✭✭
    edited October 10
    Jay said:
    I have been feeding you wins whenever I can. Hopefully it will help you stay in top 10.
    Thanks, I owe you one. Unfortunately TD46626 and Michael Tiger have joined today. With 2 or more Bugattis, they have far better hands, so I have no chance. At least I won't have to wake up in the middle of the night to try to hang on to P10. :)
    TD01055 said:
    Was considering heading back up from Smurf-Town before I realised that the prizes are hideous for this event. Ceramic only for top-10 in a 300-pool event? Disgraceful. 
    unless u have 5 chirons to take top 2
13»