Strategy Discussion

How to do rainy dirt Hillclimb?

PlantedZebraPlantedZebra Member Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
I have quite some Japanese rare 4WDs, but none of them can beat that round... It always get stuck. Do I must need an Super Rare 4WD to beat it?

P.s. If you are wondering what crappy 4WDs I have, here are the list:
'16 Forester
'16 Legacy
'02 Forester
'97 CR-V
'91 Scorpio 24-Valve
'80 Quattro
Especially the Quattro, da heck is with 4WD+Performance Tyres? You got a deathwish or something?

Best Answer

Answers

• PlantedZebraPlantedZebra Member Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    What car has that kind of thing? The "All cars" car collection menu doesn't show any car descriptions... And all the offroad cars I see throughout the game is Blazer, Silverado & Hummers I think. Maybe I just haven't played the game long enough yet... The other OP offroad cars I see are just simply Merc/BMW 4WD Allsurface tyres with big power no no grip...
  • HutchJackHutchJack Hutch Staff Posts: 130 Wrenchman
    @PlantedZebra

In the selection screen or in the Garage, if you tap on a Card to bring it full screen and then tap it again you can bring up all the information about it. Hope this helps. 
    @HutchJack

Well I did play the game for a while already, and I also know the existance of "More Info" tab behind the cards, it's just... All the offroad cars are just these cars, I don't know anything else because the "All Cars" tab doesn't give any car description, but still thanks for the reminder ;)
  • TnsTns Member Posts: 43
    This is what I use for these offroad races, they can all do the motor cross track , and hill climbs , except the hill climb in snow

• TnsTns Member Posts: 43
    Edit : Ok , just got the 5.4 sec to 60 suburban 
  • Anthony_OlivoAnthony_Olivo Member Posts: 356 ✭✭✭
    To do rainy hill climbs you'll need AWD cars with all surface tires capable of doing 60 MPH in less than 8.5 seconds. That G wagon you got there is a monster.

And you have to be referring to a Trailblazer SS since that's the one that does 5.4 seconds to 60 by the way.
    edited August 22
    Now I can easily defeat rain dirt hillclimbs easily with my Twin Engine Volvo and maxed out Trailblazer SS, they even outperforms the Hummer H2 SUT! Now comes the biggest hillclimb questions of all hillclimbs, what car CAN do the snow hillclimb?
  • Anthony_OlivoAnthony_Olivo Member Posts: 356 ✭✭✭
    A Trailblazer SS can do the Snow Hill climb when it's weight and engine are completely maxed out. I know it can because an opponent in MP always does it with his.
    I guess that's why my maxed Trailblazer SS can't do snowy hillclimb. The ones that are maxed are Engine and chassis. Not to worry though because I have another one which i'm planning to max out the weight instead.
  • MikeManNZMikeManNZ Member Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    Best I have for hill climb is an upgraded Merc 280GE, can do all of them I have found.
  • KanonnieKanonnie Member Posts: 85 ✭✭
    My best hillclimb car and off-road drag race car is by far the Trailblazer SS. Mine is almost maxed and it does 0-60 in something like 4.5 seconds.
  • Ramseys101Ramseys101 Member Posts: 1
    4WD is a must.