General Discussion

#tbt The Sandstorm [90s]

Comments

• lg29lg29 Member Posts: 473 ✭✭✭
    Hmm.. i'm 16th,.. doing better than i expected. Last night i was 1st with 8-0..
  • MSRZ23MSRZ23 Member Posts: 13
    The tracks are very awkward. Xl7 and patrol are horrible at everything to do with sand unfortunately. Use standard tyre vehicles.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSRZ23 said:
    The tracks are very awkward. Xl7 and patrol are horrible at everything to do with sand unfortunately. Use standard tyre vehicles.
    Apart from the hill and drags, xl7 is better than a standard tyre car in everything. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Steph81Steph81 Member Posts: 60 ✭✭
    hifichris said:
    mazeoops said:
    hifichris said:
    Can i start this event now, or it's still broken. Is someone could leave a message here when it will be repaired ?
    You can start event.. Just don't put patrol (other than 996) in twisty rd. 
    ok but i read also that XL-7 is beaten by a safrane bi turbo on the hill climb... is it really the moment to go ?...
    was always this way... hillclimb sand is just nealy a drag race.... so all normal here.
  • hifichrishifichris Member Posts: 27
    We can t be sure of anything now, i'm lost in in a world between bugs and reality. The lost is so huge... Like in reality, really ?
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭✭
    @pmglfv ; @Ernst_Womo ; hey guys, we are in the same bracket... the worst thing there are only 2 spot for first position...
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    The Beat can never lose! :D

That explains the jump in RQ!
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    Currently rank 1 with this. Only because I somehow lucked into a server at the start that still only has 11 entrants.

• thompalainenthompalainen Member Posts: 12
    Looking good! (So far.)

with this set of cars.
  • StealthFTStealthFT Member Posts: 88 ✭✭
    with this set of cars.
    I was having trouble staying inside top 10 with that hand (only a different tune of the Quattro).
    if you find a track without hillclimb and drag, you lose everytime... instead with hillblimb and drag you win everytime :D :D
    I have also tested this set but it does not work as well.
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 11
    Somewhat, unexpected results? Both std tire cars DQ'd on the first corner of twisty road sand, with the Merc finishing a few cars ahead. I can somewhat understand my 699 Cosmo not making it, due to the low ride height. But I was surprised to see this 969, Med height, std tire Merc with both TCS, and ABS fail almost immediately too. 

*Edit: Apparently, an 969 Patrol can't manage with some sand on the roadway either.. Those old Patrols are bloody tanks offroad!
    Post edited by AJTheCaveMan on
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why in the world does an evo make it up the hill but the patrol gets stuck on the half way mark
    .. but it's strange... if you see sand drags, SUV Porsches wins with my Porsche 4wd and mine has better stats for 0-60; and this is the same here, XL7 have hight ride when this 4wd are only medium and this medium cars must have more problems when they do this hillclimb... IMHO
  • samagoichisamagoichi Member Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭
    @mikes @TopDrives40778 @Chris1775
    think we have a problem here lol. I'm gonna go south and climb back for a ceramic tomorrow. 

• mikesmikes Member Posts: 2,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm stuck full of tickets. I did take a win off you and two off of @TopDrives40778 when I was blindly playing at my lunch break before I started to pay attention and saw who I was actually attacking (oops). Feel free to grab some wins back off of me.
  • TopDrives20409TopDrives20409 Member Posts: 171 ✭✭✭

@DeserT We’re in the same bracket - would appreciate you not hitting me, and I’ll return the favour. I’m aiming to join you in Tier 1, but can’t recall if Kris Pi is on here? 
  • DeserTDeserT Member Posts: 436 ✭✭✭✭

@DeserT We’re in the same bracket - would appreciate you not hitting me, and I’ll return the favour. I’m aiming to join you in Tier 1, but can’t recall if Kris Pi is on here? 
    Hello there! @Rysio is here as well. Although your TD number is very familiar it’s the first time I’ve seen your name, good that you told me. I’ll try to avoid you as much as I can ;-)
  • Chris1775Chris1775 Member Posts: 154 ✭✭✭
    think we have a problem here lol. I'm gonna go south and climb back for a ceramic tomorrow. 

Me and @TopDrives40778 have a serious battle going on right now lol
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 12

@Danny could you please move down Minna or Regan so I have someone to race?

Edit: never mind @HeissRod did the job already. seems like someone is sleepless.
  • TopDrives20409TopDrives20409 Member Posts: 171 ✭✭✭
    DeserT said:

Hello there! @Rysio is here as well. Although your TD number is very familiar it’s the first time I’ve seen your name, good that you told me. I’ll try to avoid you as much as I can ;-)
    Thanks! Is @Rysio Kri Pi, or someone else? Apparently he’s banned on here so I couldn’t find who he was. 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    Think I got this. Still only 11 in this whole bracket.

• Ernst_WomoErnst_Womo Member Posts: 80 ✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    @pmglfv ; @Ernst_Womo ; hey guys, we are in the same bracket... the worst thing there are only 2 spot for first position...
    I have big problems with my XL7. It doesn‘t look very well for me. 😂
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 2,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris1775 said:

Me and @TopDrives40778 have a serious battle going on right now lol
    I better keep playing my tickets before you two catch up.
  • DannyDanny Member Posts: 430 ✭✭✭

Edit: never mind @HeissRod did the job already. seems like someone is sleepless.
    Just race me mate I’m happy to take some losses. Keep me down the bottom!
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭✭✭

I did that without even reading this thread last night. :D