General Discussion

Update 7.0 Car Discussion

Comments

• binnerbinner Member Posts: 448 ✭✭✭✭
    Livin the American Dream in my PT Cruiser 😎
  • Chris1775Chris1775 Member Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    Pulled this thing....I was happy...but but but it’s an rq 23. I can run some times if u guys want. Doubt it will amount to anything especial
    the picture is nice tho...
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris1775 said:
    Pulled this thing....I was happy...but but but it’s an rq 23. I can run some times if u guys want. Doubt it will amount to anything especial
    Old car, new picture, a bit of a heap too I'm afraid, I had one unused for the longest time, I ran it of desperation in the recent Chevy event and will fuse it without blinking at some point.
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    bobdylan said:

That's me happy 
    Bet you're jealous.

Well...
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭✭✭
    intresting ones , the 454ss has loads of torque  naff all power or top speed . God knows who at it will shine at but can't wait to find out
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    TGPD said:
    bobdylan said:

That's me happy 
    Bet you're jealous.

Well...

Dunno, the Corvette is way for stylish!
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    intresting ones , the 454ss has loads of torque  naff all power or top speed . God knows who at it will shine at but can't wait to find out
    I've already maxed a Stealth, that one looks promising.
  • lg29lg29 Member Posts: 674 ✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Doupao said:
    BoxtaS said:
    bobdylan said:
    12rq? This should be swift in a straight line
    I like the look of that too, and this: 

that challenger us very bad
    This one better? Similar to other standard tyred cars but with a higher RQ. Better mid range?

No that one is really slow to 60. I just pulled a plymouth barracuda fastback and it takes it around 5.3 seconds to 60. 
  • benhaha85benhaha85 Member Posts: 236 ✭✭✭

Thoughts? Has higher 0-60 but better handling than the RQ18 CTS. Could be decent on tracks without long straights.
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you do with a slow muscle car ??? Are they all food ... or do we care stray from the 330 and try a different  tune
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve pointed out in the relevant pre update threads for months that this IG picture is incorrect, can it eventually be changed? At some point? Please? 
    I’ve pointed out in the relevant pre update threads for months that this IG picture is incorrect, can it eventually be changed? At some point? Please? 
    I think the confusion arises because in the UK the WRX didn't exist, we had the turbo 2000, I'd need to check but the stats look right for that car, and the image is certainly correct.
    I think the confusion arises because in the UK the WRX didn't exist, we had the turbo 2000, I'd need to check but the stats look right for that car, and the image is certainly correct.
    What image is correct Martin? The IG pic is a mica red (not available in 93) GC8 UK ‘99 turbo 2000. 
    What image is correct Martin? The IG pic is a mica red (not available in 93) GC8 UK ‘99 turbo 2000. 
    Fair point, the registration doesn't match the car year, I just meant that the picture is of a turbo 2000
    Fair point, the registration doesn't match the car year, I just meant that the picture is of a turbo 2000
    The stats and title are correct for the more powerful Japanese WRX as close as I can make it out, just wrong picture. 
  • DabigpDabigp Member Posts: 529 ✭✭✭✭
    Worth maxing? It looks awesome in the picture...
  • TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    Worth maxing? It looks awesome in the picture...
    I bet youll need it next week... so id max it
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a slightly slower Yukon.  I'd guess a 969 would end up at 6.0/83.
  • Chris1775Chris1775 Member Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    Chris1775 said:
    Old car, new picture, a bit of a heap too I'm afraid, I had one unused for the longest time, I ran it of desperation in the recent Chevy event and will fuse it without blinking at some point.
    You are so right....silly me. It is an old car lol...I accomplished nothing, gathered food 😆 
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris1775 said:
    What used to be the old picture?
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Huskic69 said:
    Chris1775 said:
    What used to be the old picture?
    The new picture reminds me a lot of NFS Hot Pursuit 2
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did I get lucky? 

• UncleGaryUncleGary Member Posts: 171 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Jay said:
    Did I get lucky? 
    Got the same car yesterday, going to fuse it up to 3.0/3.0/3.0 just for the hell of it... It's completely useless as it is though. Worse than even the QX50.
  • TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nacho101 said:
    Tested a couple of the new 'drag' cars against the Corvette 396 - ALL STOCK

UK5

1/4 mile
    Plymouth Roadrunner 383 14:83
    Dodge Challenger T/A 14:73
    Chevrolet Monty Carlo SS GE 15:40
    Corvette 396 14:13
    0-100
    Plymouth Roadrunner 383 18:10
    Dodge Challenger T/A 17:20
    Chevrolet Monty Carlo SS GE 16:33
    Corvette 396 12:46
    1 Mile
    Plymouth Roadrunner 383 39:03
    Dodge Challenger T/A 38:46
    Chevrolet Monty Carlo SS GE 38:30
    Corvette 396 35:00
    Test Bowl
    Plymouth Roadrunner 383 132
    Dodge Challenger T/A 135
    Chevrolet Monty Carlo SS GE 133
    Corvette 396 146

I wouldn't have considered the Monty Carlo a drag car but it seems to have good MRA despite only having 200HP
    So the 396 is 4 seconds faster on 0-100 than the other ones? Sure u got it right?
    Jay said:
    Did I get lucky? 

Do not sell.  There's an error with this one, apparently it should be AWD at least and I'm sure someone suggested a chunk more powerful.