General Discussion

Update 7.0 Car Discussion

Comments

• Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:
    So the 396 is 4 seconds faster on 0-100 than the other ones? Sure u got it right?

• AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, all of the D class USA "Drag" cars I have pulled thus far have been underwhelming. Stock vs stock, they have all been significantly slower than the RQ12, '70 Monte Carlo (and 396 'Vette, ofcourse). Haven't found any MRA gems yet.. Thanks to @Nacho101 for listing those times btw.

Also, and maybe I am missing something here, but why is this '03 Monte Carlo SS listed as RWD? They added the '91 Lumina Z34 as RWD too. Neither of those gens released any RWD models, IIRC.I've driven that particular Jeff Gordon "moar stickers" edition. It came optioned with an N/A 3800 (series 1), attached to that terrible slushbox automatic driving the front wheels. 

A little off topic, but I dig this new pic of the '03 Jag XJR. I don't remember the old pic, but I want to keep it now just because it looks so slick!
  • wheat0rwheat0r Member Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
    krystian said:
    Jay said:
    Did I get lucky? 

Do not sell.  There's an error with this one, apparently it should be AWD at least and I'm sure someone suggested a chunk more powerful.
    Seriousy?They don't make mistakes.Or they never said they made one...It's really sad.Why can't Hutch tell to their loyal players...Yeee we againg **** it up...again and say sorry?All this cars corrections and wrong stats shoudn't ever appear in car game like this.Sorry to say it but your car knowledge are very small.Then we players pointing out your stupid mistakes with hope you correct them.If correct any it takes months to get it rigth.Then new car update is comming with another wrong stats...Seriousy? 
    I guess hutch will finally change its name instead of stats  :p
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UncleGary said:
    Jay said:
    Did I get lucky? 
    Got the same car yesterday, going to fuse it up to 3.0/3.0/3.0 just for the hell of it... It's completely useless as it is though. Worse than even the QX50.
    Why would you waste a third fuse to 3.0?
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, all of the D class USA "Drag" cars I have pulled thus far have been underwhelming. Stock vs stock, they have all been significantly slower than the RQ12, '70 Monte Carlo (and 396 'Vette, ofcourse). Haven't found any MRA gems yet.. Thanks to @Nacho101 for listing those times btw.

Also, and maybe I am missing something here, but why is this '03 Monte Carlo SS listed as RWD? They added the '91 Lumina Z34 as RWD too. Neither of those gens released any RWD models, IIRC.I've driven that particular Jeff Gordon "moar stickers" edition. It came optioned with an N/A 3800 (series 1), attached to that terrible slushbox automatic driving the front wheels. 

A little off topic, but I dig this new pic of the '03 Jag XJR. I don't remember the old pic, but I want to keep it now just because it looks so slick!
    And the Monte Carlo and the Lumina to the incorrect car stats page.
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Member Posts: 225 ✭✭✭

anyone tried this one?

seems like good option for wet hairpins, city streets and fast circuits and since new update changed slalom this one could be the best on it
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

anyone tried this one?

seems like good option for wet hairpins, city streets and fast circuits and since new update changed slalom this one could be the best on it
    @mikes of somebody maxed one, he said he was quite satisfied with it
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

The previous picture is a red modern Jag XJ.
  • UncleGaryUncleGary Member Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Why would you waste a third fuse to 3.0?
    Well, it's no money to speak of, and who knows what the stats will end up looking like (if they ever change it)?

It looks like Dodge is selling it as a quarter mile drag racing speed machine, so it's not unthinkable that Hutch might nerf the handling on it from what it is now, in which case maybe 996 will be the way to go in the game. If, if, if.. 
    @mikes; Don't mod me bro! Lol jk. Thanks for the heads up, I must have missed that thread. I'll put the relevant info into the correct thread this time!

@TGPD; Ahh, I remember now. That was bothering me for some odd reason. Thanks mate.
  • StealthFTStealthFT Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
    Any info on this one? Not sure whether to go for 332 or 323. Top speed is not that good and handling should probably be around 80 when fully upgraded, so maybe 323?
    @StealthFT; I'm not sure if I would go 330, or 303 on that truck.. But it does look strong and I'm hoping to pull it. Wonder how it does stock vs stock on a few tracks compared to the S10 XstreeEEEEeeme? 
  • StealthFTStealthFT Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
    @AJTheCaveMan, mine is 311 :neutral:
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 259 ✭✭✭
    @bobdylan another for the collection

@StealthFT; 311? 3.0 1.3 1.3? Leave it at that if you want and I'll PM you when I have the Xstreme at your same level. That should give you an idea of what tune would be best for the 454 SS, in comparison.

Looks like the Xstreme's optimal tune should be a safe bet @ 303, but maybe both are. I'm just wondering if that 454 SS @330 would be a great asphalt Hill climber.
  • TNThomasTNThomas Member Posts: 504 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Nice! I just pulled one too! So I am going to upgrade it.
    Are most of you guys still opening USA premiums for these C(+) class cars? I really wanna bite the bullet on some, but I'm too cheap with my hard smarfed money..
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 609 ✭✭✭✭
    I opened 25 us premiums, and got only 2 ultra rares... Money wasted
  • TNThomasTNThomas Member Posts: 504 ✭✭✭
    I only open normal ceramics...
  • lg29lg29 Member Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Did I get lucky? 

Do not sell.  There's an error with this one, apparently it should be AWD at least and I'm sure someone suggested a chunk more powerful.
    yeah this one is the V6.. in real life it has a V8 with over 450 HP and AWD. If they do bring out that version it's going to be an epic
    Any of these stand out as must keeps? Bear in mind Leonie has been busily upgrading all the blues for me so they’re at varying stages of 1st fusion levels (none are stock).

• hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Member Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    Silverado, ZR2 and Malibu, can't tell about that B class Dodge
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Any of these stand out as must keeps? Bear in mind Leonie has been busily upgrading all the blues for me so they’re at varying stages of 1st fusion levels (none are stock).

Do you mind running the charger in drag races? 
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 377 ✭✭✭
    This one's 0-60 seems a bit slow doesn't it?

edited October 11
    Ozzman said:

I think that car had some crappy, smog-equipment choked 4-cylinder, if I recall correctly.
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:

Yup, already mentioned on the incorrect car thread.
    edited October 12
    Blue2moro said:

Do you mind running the charger in drag races? 
    Stock Charger runs (all asphalt dry, standing for 1/4, 1/2 and 1 mile)
    1/4 mile 00:14.23
    1/2 mile 00:22.36
    1 mile 00:36.43
    0-100mph 00:14.20
    75-125mph 00:18.63
    30-130mph 00:28.63
    50-150mph 01:02.63

@NinjaDesignz Not sure if you caught these.
    Post edited by Blue2moro on
  • ShadowFTLShadowFTL Member Posts: 91 ✭✭

Looks like a good hill climber for 70s or not?