General Discussion

Update 7.0 Bugs

2456789

Comments

  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 721 ✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:

    look at how sharp and crisp those characters are at the upgrade section and how blurry they are on the card 
    nonetheless nice edit @mazeoops

    Good guess, but i am not a troll. 
    I screenshot this in My cars -> All cars when i had bad internet signals. 
  • DannyDanny Member Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    @Hutch_Robin are you saying the DNF of rwd off-roaders is the correct result or a bug that needs to be fixed? Your statement above is not clear
    I'm literally just summarising the issues at the moment. The Twisty Road (Ice) is on an incline, so changes that affect inclines will affect performance on that challenge.
    Twinkie said:
    The weird hill climb results is exacrly what i posted... you didnt mention to change anything with this car... the only thing mentioned is that lighter cars bow perform better on hill climbs... and the 4 matic is lighter than a s8 plus... so it should lose by 300 points or whatever instead of winning
    Took a quick look, looks like the Audi S8 plus is much improved on hill climb dirt than in the past. The 4Matic is slightly slower. I'll add it to the list.

    Main reports of changes are:

    - Multiple RWD Off Road tyre cars are DNFing on Twisty Road (Ice)
    - Some cars at 969 tuning are beating 699 tuning on slaloms
    - Some cars diverging in performance on off road Hill Climb in unexpected ways
    Main reports of changes? Or main reports of bugs? Is this you saying that these are being looked into or just a statement to say that’s how it is now put up with it?
  • TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 630 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 8
    Tho the s8 plus still loses by i think 120 points to a g63 amg
  • SubaruLover04SubaruLover04 Member Posts: 326 ✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    Huskic69 said:

    look at how sharp and crisp those characters are at the upgrade section and how blurry they are on the card 
    nonetheless nice edit @mazeoops

    Good guess, but i am not a troll. 
    I screenshot this in My cars -> All cars when i had bad internet signals. 
    Maybe post a video of it in your garage? That would be more convincing. I agree with @Huskic69 definitely looks like it could be fake. 
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 721 ✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    Huskic69 said:

    look at how sharp and crisp those characters are at the upgrade section and how blurry they are on the card 
    nonetheless nice edit @mazeoops

    Good guess, but i am not a troll. 
    I screenshot this in My cars -> All cars when i had bad internet signals. 
    Maybe post a video of it in your garage? That would be more convincing. I agree with @Huskic69 definitely looks like it could be fake. 
    hmm..
    that is not my garage..
    That page already gone.. I don't have that car
    Just screenshoted in 'All Cars' page... That's why I reported a bug
    i am not good at EDITING lol
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    @Hutch_Robin are you saying the DNF of rwd off-roaders is the correct result or a bug that needs to be fixed? Your statement above is not clear
    I'm literally just summarising the issues at the moment. The Twisty Road (Ice) is on an incline, so changes that affect inclines will affect performance on that challenge.
    Twinkie said:
    The weird hill climb results is exacrly what i posted... you didnt mention to change anything with this car... the only thing mentioned is that lighter cars bow perform better on hill climbs... and the 4 matic is lighter than a s8 plus... so it should lose by 300 points or whatever instead of winning
    Took a quick look, looks like the Audi S8 plus is much improved on hill climb dirt than in the past. The 4Matic is slightly slower. I'll add it to the list.

    Main reports of changes are:

    - Multiple RWD Off Road tyre cars are DNFing on Twisty Road (Ice)
    - Some cars at 969 tuning are beating 699 tuning on slaloms
    - Some cars diverging in performance on off road Hill Climb in unexpected ways


    Not Ice, twisty Road Snow. You have both in the game but only one of them is in campaign mode.
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 765 ✭✭✭✭
    Just raced against a Porsche 356 in the current Porsche event on twisty road dry tarmac and it dnf'd. On dry tarmac??????
    There's something wrong with twisty road or hills in general at the moment.
  • baestbaest Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    Back to the drawing board....
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game crashes for no reason.
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RE the new slalom results. Been doing some running in the daily with my 699 epics and it looks like it’s only slalom affected. Got a lot of “normal” results on twisty road, karting etc. You can add the furai to the list of cars that win slalom with 969 tune.

    Hutch it would be good to know if this is considered a bug, or just the new norm?
  • baestbaest Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    TD01055 said:
    RE the new slalom results. Been doing some running in the daily with my 699 epics and it looks like it’s only slalom affected. Got a lot of “normal” results on twisty road, karting etc. You can add the furai to the list of cars that win slalom with 969 tune.

    Hutch it would be good to know if this is considered a bug, or just the new norm?
    Going to be a bit frustrating if all our twisties cars are badly tuned now...

    .. and expensive.
  • baestbaest Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    RE the new slalom results. Been doing some running in the daily with my 699 epics and it looks like it’s only slalom affected. Got a lot of “normal” results on twisty road, karting etc. You can add the furai to the list of cars that win slalom with 969 tune.

    Hutch it would be good to know if this is considered a bug, or just the new norm?
    If it's the 'new norm', I'm interested in what the reparations to players are. A lot of money has been spent to fuse up most of these cars.
  • DeserTDeserT Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    RE the new slalom results. Been doing some running in the daily with my 699 epics and it looks like it’s only slalom affected. Got a lot of “normal” results on twisty road, karting etc. You can add the furai to the list of cars that win slalom with 969 tune.

    Hutch it would be good to know if this is considered a bug, or just the new norm?
    It seems to me that’s a tie, while 033 used to win the standing slalom. If you refer to rolling Slalom I can’t recall which tune used to win.
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeserT said:
    TD01055 said:
    RE the new slalom results. Been doing some running in the daily with my 699 epics and it looks like it’s only slalom affected. Got a lot of “normal” results on twisty road, karting etc. You can add the furai to the list of cars that win slalom with 969 tune.

    Hutch it would be good to know if this is considered a bug, or just the new norm?
    It seems to me that’s a tie, while 033 used to win the standing slalom. If you refer to rolling Slalom I can’t recall which tune used to win.
    Yeah it was rolling. The intersting one will be the R500 super light, but I haven’t found anyone dumb enough to tune it 969
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 9
    Oh nevermind turned out to not be a bug :)
  • TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 630 ✭✭✭✭

    Used to win against a 669 furai with a 363 918.... now i lose to a 699 one with a 366 918... and not even close
    Has this something to to wirh the new physics or is it just bugged af?
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got me a R500 not yet tuned .... as king of the slalom do 033 it ... or 303 it and chance it beating all the 033 lot who will cry cry until they fix the issue... then I will cry cry cry
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Member Posts: 516 ✭✭✭✭
    Any word from Hutch regarding the latest mess after yet another upgrade?

    Any fix planned soon? Or are they going to come up with some lame excuse saying this is the new normal??
  • TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 630 ✭✭✭✭
    ATSR_997 said:
    Any word from Hutch regarding the latest mess after yet another upgrade?

    Any fix planned soon? Or are they going to come up with some lame excuse saying this is the new normal??
    Theyre trying to fix their rng system which rolls out whether they say its normal or its a bug... so come down and wait some more weeks pls
  • antonyhopantonyhop Member Posts: 66 ✭✭✭
    antonyhop said:
    Cannot complain about this bug ! 
    https://streamable.com/hq021
    Video proof
Sign In or Register to comment.