General Discussion

Update 7.0 Bugs

Comments

• Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Twinkie said:
    LSMSC said:

I think that Bug is back as well. 
    No i dont think so... higher weight cars have or ahould have better off the line traction so it does make kinda sence...
    And should have already been like that before the update
    but higher weight makes the cars slower... no?
    Not on gravel
  • Mis1980Mis1980 Member Posts: 71 ✭✭
    My RQ22 911RS 699 beat a 969 on asphalt twisty road.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LSMSC said:
    I also want to mention, that on the Europe Server, no Packs are on offer since the update. Not sure this is intended.
    jepp for me too. I think there where some Italian Premiums offer?  I didn't get anything .
  • TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    LSMSC said:
    I also want to mention, that on the Europe Server, no Packs are on offer since the update. Not sure this is intended.
    jepp for me too. I think there where some Italian Premiums offer?  I didn't get anything .
    I think somenody mentioned it... but i think its the normal.premium italian pack you can buy for cash or gold in the shop... we didnt have a italian prem pack before i think
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:
    LSMSC said:

I think that Bug is back as well. 
    No i dont think so... higher weight cars have or ahould have better off the line traction so it does make kinda sence...
    And should have already been like that before the update
    He's out a fuse into grip it makes sense that a higher grip car does better on a low traction surface.
  • adms87adms87 Member Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    edited October 10
    N

Noooooooooo

Edit: DNF
  • antonyhopantonyhop Member Posts: 62 ✭✭
    dodojanik said:
    antonyhop said:
    Thanks god gsearch did not see this yet. Otherwise he will accuse you from hacking and ban your from this world 😂
    Actually i tried to create more bugged cars 😝😇. No success so far.
    But i wont use this online in case i get banned. 

• lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    adms87 said:
    N

Noooooooooo

I've said before that since the update all twisty roads are currently bugged. Maybe they'll listen
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 706 ✭✭✭
    adms87 said:
    N

Noooooooooo

I've said before that since the update all twisty roads are currently bugged. Maybe they'll listen
    Before update, patrol finished sand twisty rd 2:17.33
  • Steph81Steph81 Member Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    dodojanik said:
    antonyhop said:
    Cannot complain about this bug ! 
    Thanks god gsearch did not see this yet. Otherwise he will accuse you from hacking and ban your from this world 😂
    @Hutch_Robin another car for you to rebuild, thx

Why the patrol cant finish the sand twisty road, btw the bmw dnf too
  • baestbaest Member Posts: 283 ✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:

Why the patrol cant finish the sand twisty road, btw the bmw dnf too
    A 996 Patrol will finish it now.. so broken.
  • plain333plain333 Member Posts: 9
    bobdylan said:
    I got me a R500 not yet tuned .... as king of the slalom do 033 it ... or 303 it and chance it beating all the 033 lot who will cry cry until they fix the issue... then I will cry cry cry
    The R500 tie on the slalom. 25:83 each. 
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:

In car selection page, when i unlock the car

Lock button disappear

I've noticed that in car selection page for selecting your hand the lock button isn't there.

Try going into your garage outside of an event and see if it reappears
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    mazeoops said:

Lock button disappear

I've noticed that in car selection page for selecting your hand the lock button isn't there.

Experienced the same once but it's was quite easy to bring back lock button again. Small bug
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 706 ✭✭✭
    edited October 11
    43MK4 said:
    RobGripes said:
    mazeoops said:

Lock button disappear

Experienced the same once but it's was quite easy to bring back lock button again. Small bug
    Yes, once you go to garage (not car selection garage), you can re-unlock the car.
    Small bug but still annoying
  • ljhcjpljhcjp Member Posts: 333 ✭✭✭

Found a bug...
  • ljhcjpljhcjp Member Posts: 333 ✭✭✭
    And another one...

Can’t play if it’s going to be this buggy 
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    No why is it ok, let us just filter out whatever manufacturers we want, jeez... 
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Why is it such a problem that it doesn't?  Were you really that hard pressed to need help in finding your Bugattis, Paganis, or Acuras? (Literally the only manufacturers not listed in the filter, prior to this update.  The update now adds Plymouth, Ram, & Scuderia to that list)

Instead, how about we mention that the filter now includes the ability to filter by the tags, such as Sleeper or Motorsport, and get happy about that.

I'd rather them spend time addressing more important concerns than something as trivial as that.
    I didn’t know they’d added the tag filter, that is nice, hopefully that’s a sign that we can possibly have more events structured round them. 
    can we get a confirmation screen when we want to buy tickets for gold, it would prevent accidental wasting of gold @Hutch_Robin

HeissRod said:
    Why is it such a problem that it doesn't?  Were you really that hard pressed to need help in finding your Bugattis, Paganis, or Acuras? (Literally the only manufacturers not listed in the filter, prior to this update.  The update now adds Plymouth, Ram, & Scuderia to that list)

Instead, how about we mention that the filter now includes the ability to filter by the tags, such as Sleeper or Motorsport, and get happy about that.

I'd rather them spend time addressing more important concerns than something as trivial as that.
    Ugh it's about them being stubborn. 
    And stop with this "I'd rather them work on something" about small things. They don't need their whole team working on this... Get an intern to copy and paste the existing code and change the parameters. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

Pot.  Kettle.  Black.

Again, why is it such an issue?
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:

Pot.  Kettle.  Black.

Again, why is it such an issue?
    I wanna filter out what I wanna filter out 😒
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

And stop with this "I'd rather them work on something" about small things. They don't need their whole team working on this... Get an intern to copy and paste the existing code and change the parameters. 
    Right, because that won't cause more problems than it fixes
    HeissRod said:

Right, because that won't cause more problems than it fixes
    Yeah you're right, the 90s filter :)