General Discussion

Bad smurfers

grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
someone in the US daily is giving fellow smurfers wins rather than quitting out. Any guesses as to the culprit?  I've seen it being mentioned elsewhere here recently, but I thought one of you might be able to help me work out who it is...

Here's how things stand at the moment:

Comments

• Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TopDives join the european smurfing 
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 374 ✭✭✭
    Dont think that is us bracket... In those two screenshots there are many smurfers from my daily brackets and i am EU
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, could have sworn the VPN was running.  Either way the question remains...
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    Is the Euro server best for smurfing? I could join too
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 96 ✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    Huskic69 said:
    Are you in the Asian server? There’s generally half dozen to dozen very good smurfers in the Asian groups everyday. Except when it’s German daily, don’t know why but the group never gets more than 20 people last couple weeks. 
    Ultimate said:
    RobGripes said:
    Huskic69 said:
    Are you in the Asian server? There’s generally half dozen to dozen very good smurfers in the Asian groups everyday. Except when it’s German daily, don’t know why but the group never gets more than 20 people last couple weeks. 

I am in the Asian server, and I noticed the non-smurfing in the german daily also! I joined that bandwagon and stopped smurfing that one, and also the dirt one. People don't seem to smurf that either.

What's your IG name? 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen others mention that a few people on the IG forum do this on purpose.  Apparently they get a kick out of it?
  • baestbaest Member Posts: 150 ✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    Ultimate said:
    RobGripes said:
    Huskic69 said:

I am in the Asian server, and I noticed the non-smurfing in the german daily also! I joined that bandwagon and stopped smurfing that one, and also the dirt one. People don't seem to smurf that either.

What's your IG name? 
    I got smashed from pillar to post in smurfing yesterday hahaha. Still ended up with the aluminium somehow, small lobbies ftw.
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    edited October 9
    I got a few wins from someone the other day... It didn't affect me too much fortunately, I still got plenty of losses. I think it may also be some that are new to smurfing and perhaps don't know you can quit before selecting a player.

@baest are you in asian server? Someone was copping a beating in my bracket in German Daily until I took over the reigns as bottom dweller...
    edited October 9
    RobGripes said:
    Ultimate said:
    RobGripes said:
    Huskic69 said:

What's your IG name? 
    @RobGripes my IG IS TD43085

yeah I left my ghosts in the German daily and came back with 0-53 😂 from a group of 12! They a feast on me. Thanks @jiga i was able to get a few wins
    @Ultimate nice to meet you. I'll look out for you in events too hopefully can avoid each other where possible.

Sometimws my name shows 15817
  • TopDivesTopDives Member Posts: 415 ✭✭✭
    someone in the US daily is giving fellow smurfers wins rather than quitting out. Any guesses as to the culprit?  I've seen it being mentioned elsewhere here recently, but I thought one of you might be able to help me work out who it is...

Here's how things stand at the moment:

US daily??? Hold on, i'm in the european servers. Are you sure you are not on vpn?
    Not me. I quit my races, always.
    Ron Doe was handing me wins on his losses last time around. 
    RobGripes said:
    Huskic69 said:
    Sometimes it's really good. Other times it's ok. Some Ron Doe with 25000 trophies gave me 20 wins on his losses instead of quitting the other day. With these many trophies he knows what he is doing. 
    edited October 9
    Huskic69 said:
    I am in the european server... i'm not sure what is happening right now. Waiting from @grandvache to confirm he is not vpning cause i'm not.

I will be updating to 7.0 in an hour so let's see where i end up.
    RobGripes said:
    @Ultimate nice to meet you. I'll look out for you in events too hopefully can avoid each other where possible.

Sometimws my name shows 15817
    Likewise good to meet you. I’m quite often drawn in the same group as you, most of time I have to avoid you anyway 😉😂
  • baestbaest Member Posts: 150 ✭✭✭
    Nacho101 said:
    I got a few wins from someone the other day... It didn't affect me too much fortunately, I still got plenty of losses. I think it may also be some that are new to smurfing and perhaps don't know you can quit before selecting a player.

@baest are you in asian server? Someone was copping a beating in my bracket in German Daily until I took over the reigns as bottom dweller...
    Yeah I'm on AS, IG is Marijan.. could've been me haha, I all but gave in trying to bother - surprised I managed an Alu Pack though!
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    UK here, bu I've been trying various locations via VPN to find a good smurfing ground.  Best I've found so far is Ireland.  Been using that for a few days now and there's been a good 5-10 smurfers in the dailies, including yesterdays German daily.
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    UK here, bu I've been trying various locations via VPN to find a good smurfing ground.  Best I've found so far is Ireland.  Been using that for a few days now and there's been a good 5-10 smurfers in the dailies, including yesterdays German daily.
    Are the servers that granular? I thought it was just "EU"...
    Well eu servers are good for smurfing but sometimes you find kids who will feed you wins
  • Mis1980Mis1980 Member Posts: 21
    Huskic69 said:
    Well eu servers are good for smurfing but sometimes you find kids who will feed you wins
    Certainly had someone feeding me wins on the daily today. Much better with you and @MrMischief in the French (I'm the guy sandwiched between you) until I come up against both your serious hands.
    Mis1980 said:
    Huskic69 said:
    Certainly had someone feeding me wins on the daily today. Much better with you and @MrMischief in the French (I'm the guy sandwiched between you) until I come up against both your serious hands.
    Dont worry matey ahhahah whats your ig?
    I will stay up a little later this night #codinglyf so i hope that the tickets refresh so that you can smurf off me in the morning
  • MrMischiefMrMischief Member Posts: 12
    edited October 9
    Mis1980 said:
    Huskic69 said:
    Unfortunately I only have them 10 french car(d)s, and I'm still new to this farming lol
    Huskic69 said:
    Mis1980 said:
    Huskic69 said:
    Dont worry matey ahhahah whats your ig?
    I will stay up a little later this night #codinglyf so i hope that the tickets refresh so that you can smurf off me in the morning
    Mis1980 said:
    Huskic69 said:
    Unfortunately I only have them 10 french car(d)s, and I'm still new to this farming lol
    Same. But seeing your Bugatti made my heart sink a bit :D  My Porsche smurf-hand has an ultra-rare in it as I don't have anything lower.
  • iron_styleiron_style Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    Im in Europe, and someone gives me one win... not so good to start my career in the smurfing life
  • mikasamikasa Member Posts: 88 ✭✭✭
    Today I tought I would win this race, but I didn't.

• UncleGaryUncleGary Member Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    I made a similar mistake in the daily event last night. I thought my 5x Mehari army could 3-star my opponents 2x Fiat 500's and 3x 2CV's.

The Meharis made short work of his cars on the three drag tracks, but I got a DNF on dry asphalt twisty road and got spanked on the slalom. Result was I lost the match.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    UncleGary said:
    I made a similar mistake in the daily event last night. I thought my 5x Mehari army could 3-star my opponents 2x Fiat 500's and 3x 2CV's.

The Meharis made short work of his cars on the three drag tracks, but I got a DNF on dry asphalt twisty road and got spanked on the slalom. Result was I lost the match.

wait, a dnf on asphalt twist road?